New CB members that don't use the SEARCH function before posting questions aggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    08-29-08 03:23 AM
    When my wife won't let me give her a Donkey Punch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's rather distasteful!
    08-29-08 03:24 AM
    Spilt milk.
    Ahhh come on now, No use crying over that now is there?
    08-29-08 03:26 AM
    New CB members that don't use the SEARCH function before posting questions aggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    I know. Stupid newbs. Oh wait you're talking about me.

I did use the search function. However I searched titles not posts and the two words "pet" and "peeve" I didn't think of at the time.

It really makes me angry when I make a newbie mistake and don't realize until 10 seconds after I hit enter. I may be new to cb but I'm not new to forums. I hate being the new guy.
    08-29-08 07:11 AM
    When people complain about new users not using the search button on a FORUM based website. If the new users didn't post the same question over and over again then CrackBerry would be filled with people just wanting to hook up for a chat, date, find out what makes your blood boil, see how much people make a year, ask what the weather is doing in your town, make a never ending story or to do a photo scavenger hunt. INSTEAD of what we should really be here for.... our BLACKBERRY!

Wow, your right... does make you feel better. Carry on.. just lets make sure we keep it clean!!

Thanks,

Click
    08-29-08 07:18 AM
    When people complain about new users not using the search button on a FORUM based website. If the new users didn't post the same question over and over again then CrackBerry would be filled with people just wanting to hook up for a chat, date, find out what makes your blood boil, see how much people make a year, ask what the weather is doing in your town, make a never ending story or to do a photo scavenger hunt. INSTEAD of what we should really be here for.... our BLACKBERRY!

Wow, your right... does make you feel better. Carry on.. just lets make sure we keep it clean!!

Thanks,

Click
    Was not going to participate in this thread at all until this.^

What makes my blood boil is Forum Moderators who fail to see the value
    in OFF TOPIC discussions.

Not everyone's world revolves around their phone. And just because it is
    OFF TOPIC does not mean it isn't educational from a BB standpoint.

The Photo Scavenger Hunt, for example, has taught people
    1) How to use the WAP site
    2) How to install and configure the CB launcher
    3) How to upload a pic to PhotoBucket, Flickr, FaceBook, etc.
    4) How to post said pic to this site from the PC and on the fly from the BB
    5) How add contacts to BBM
    6) How to adjust their camera settings
    7) How to have a group conversation in BBM
    and a whole lot more that I have not mentioned. And that is the point
    of this site, the PSH just makes it fun. Tell me the harm in that.

If this site were all BlackBerry all the time, with no facility for the members
    to interact and have a bit of fun, I'd have been done with it a long time ago.

And almost every other OT thread has some value, whether the diehard
    "addicts" see it or not.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-29-08 at 07:42 AM.
    08-29-08 07:37 AM
    Wow, sorry that I upset you like that. I was just having a little fun. I could personally care less if this whole site turned into a OT website. I don't come from the vast BB knowledge like bla1ze or others. So Cafe and OT is where I am most of the time, and tho I haven't been on much(do to the fact my wife had our first little one) I'm gunna try and be more "seen" on the site.

I agree that PSH has helped a lot of people, believe it or not I've read most of the thread. So before you go off on a "rant" just take a chill pill and kick a couple cold ones back.

AGAIN everyone keep doing what your doing and keep it clean!!

Click

08-29-08 08:13 AM
    First and most important:

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!!!!

Click. I assure you I don't need a pill of any kind.

But I have seen Mods state they don't think there should even be
    an OT section ( you are not one).

It was not a rant, it was simply pointing out that sometimes the
    an OT thread can have an immense impact, from a learning
    standpoint. Sorry if you took it as an insult to the Mod Team.
    It was not meant to be.
    08-29-08 08:29 AM
    I know. Stupid newbs. Oh wait you're talking about me.

I did use the search function. However I searched titles not posts and the two words "pet" and "peeve" I didn't think of at the time.

It really makes me angry when I make a newbie mistake and don't realize until 10 seconds after I hit enter. I may be new to cb but I'm not new to forums. I hate being the new guy.
    Wasn't actually aimed at U M8, just a general peeve of mine...
    08-29-08 10:44 AM
    horrible oklahoma and arkansas drivers that drive 20 mph under the speed limit, and then get pi$$ed off when you pass them! I also dislike ppl who rip me off by fixin something that wasnt broken and making me pay for it! That happened to me on my last phone: RAZR V3. Took it to a cellphone repair shop in Fort Smith, AR. Keypad quit workin. They told me it would be $25 to fix. It worked for a day. took it back (first mistake!) and payed $30 to have the screen replaced (second mistake! shoulda trusted my geek instincts and ordered the $12 keypad from Tokyo, Japan!). phone worked for another day. It has worked off and on since then, and that was a year ago.
    08-30-08 12:59 AM
    When I hold a door open for someone and they walk right through it, without even an acknowledgement or a "thank you". When that happens I always say "you're welcome" loud enough so they can hear it.

08-30-08 07:28 AM
    When you put in eight million hours a week at work, and your CEO still doesn't appreciate you....

i also hate unrealistic exaggerations. there is a finite number of hours per week, and it's much less than 8 million.

omg, like, everybody knows that.
    08-30-08 08:47 AM
    When I hold a door open for someone and they walk right through it, without even an acknowledgement or a "thank you". When that happens I always say "you're welcome" loud enough so they can hear it.

i just dont hold the door open unless it's a hot chick, and even then, i only do it to check out their ASSets.
    08-30-08 08:48 AM
    Cincinnati reds pitching
    The Bengals bringing Chris Henry back
    People who don't say thank you when you do them a favour (hold a door open, let them out of a junction, that kind of thing)
    08-30-08 12:41 PM
    Hmm... I have a few things:

1. People who don't use basic manners, ex: you hold a door for a person, and they don't even say thank-you or acknowledge you in any way. I then make it a point to shout "your welcome!" loud enough so that person can here it.
    2. People who get on power kicks over nothing.
    3. People who look over your shoulder when your on your bb or laptop.
    4. People who smoke anywhere around children, or in any public place for that matter. (if you want to kill yourself, do it in private )
    5. People who stop by unannounced
    6. people in general (most of the time )
    7. I could go on all night, but I'll stop here.
    Last edited by ecooper11; 08-30-08 at 10:47 PM.
    08-30-08 10:28 PM
    Child Molesters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-30-08 10:36 PM
    speaking of boiling blood...

i hate those women who think that you are nothing in life unless you have 8 little rugrats to take care of. that because i CHOSE to not have kids, i'm sad & lonely.. & "there must be something wrong with her".
    i'm not sorry that i dont like children... i am, however, sorry that you are so unhappy with your decision to have them, that you feel that you must try to make me feel unhappy about my decision NOT to have them.

boiling blood also includes straight up ignorance about anything!

& lastly, my blood really boils at people that do not reply back after i've sent them a message. if you're busy, just say so! lakskjdjflakjsdfljasdflkj

thanks.
    08-30-08 11:06 PM
    Parents and school systems that are raising the youth of America to be little whiners and pansy's.
    I am an educator and I agree. 8th place in bingo gets a prize so they feel good about themselves. Hmm feeling bad leads to doing better!!!!!
    08-30-08 11:09 PM
    speaking of boiling blood...

i hate those women who think that you are nothing in life unless you have 8 little rugrats to take care of. that because i CHOSE to not have kids, i'm sad & lonely.. & "there must be something wrong with her".
    i'm not sorry that i dont like children... i am, however, sorry that you are so unhappy with your decision to have them, that you feel that you must try to make me feel unhappy about my decision NOT to have them.

boiling blood also includes straight up ignorance about anything!

& lastly, my blood really boils at people that do not reply back after i've sent them a message. if you're busy, just say so! lakskjdjflakjsdfljasdflkj

thanks.
    I would never not reply to you Thisoneisa

08-31-08 02:22 PM
    I hate it when I hear people say their sidekicks are better than blackberries. I came from a sidekick 1 to the newest sidekick 08 and none of them imo are better than any BB. lol

09-01-08 02:33 PM
    Today is the attack of the one uppers. I've been one upped by three different people i don't even know. I hate those guys.
    09-02-08 02:23 PM
    -Douchebags that list their Desktop Manager and OS version in their signatures.

-People that make left hand turns from far right lanes.

-People that make right hand turns from far left lanes.
    09-02-08 11:25 PM
    People who wait until they get on the bus to look for their metro card or money in their hand bag.
    09-03-08 01:50 PM
    Got two for today.

Getting a flat tire...in the rain.

Flies.
    09-04-08 08:33 PM
    Tailgaters.
    09-04-08 10:21 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD