Sometimes i need a place to vent when i encounter someone that really pi$$es me off. So here's the beginning of the list.

About a half hour ago, i was sitting in the break room at work eating my dinner and watching That 70's Show. When this chick comes in, looks at the t.v., and says "this is the stupidest show i've ever seen and anyone who watches it is just plain ignorant." I wanted to freaking punch her in her big fat nose. I feel better already.
    08-27-08 07:33 PM
    People who assume because I speak english I am a "good American" no RLY it's my downstairs neighbor, I told her "Yes I speak english, french, and a little Japanese, just because of that does NOT make me a good American." Sorry she REALLY pissed me off.
    08-27-08 09:28 PM
    Anyone that mistreats children in anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 09:56 PM
    people who whine on public forums irritate me. no need to air your dirty laundry out for others.

snark.
    08-27-08 09:56 PM
    Hahahaha ^^^ that's funny. I hate when customers buy a brand new car and complain about **** that's CLEARLY explained in the owners manual.

08-28-08 11:34 AM
    Sometimes i need a place to vent when i encounter someone that really pi$$es me off. So here's the beginning of the list.

About a half hour ago, i was sitting in the break room at work eating my dinner and watching That 70's Show. When this chick comes in, looks at the t.v., and says "this is the stupidest show i've ever seen and anyone who watches it is just plain ignorant." I wanted to freaking punch her in her big fat nose. I feel better already.
    A simple comment makes you want to be violent towards a woman?! WOW someone needs some SERIOUS anger management methinx....
    08-28-08 11:38 AM
    people whom spend all their money on fashion goods (clothes,shoes,etc) and constantly complain about being broke.
    08-28-08 11:57 AM
    People that can't drive. Which is half of this state (Missouri).

I want to ram all of you off the road.
    08-28-08 12:42 PM
    People who assume because I speak english I am a "good American" no RLY it's my downstairs neighbor, I told her "Yes I speak english, french, and a little Japanese, just because of that does NOT make me a good American." Sorry she REALLY pissed me off.
    what the **** does "a good american" mean, like turely a good person? or what?
    08-28-08 12:45 PM
    micromanagers get on my nerves...
    08-28-08 12:51 PM
    Parents and school systems that are raising the youth of America to be little whiners and pansy's.
    08-28-08 12:53 PM
    People who don't use their turn signal when they are driving. It irritates me so much!
    08-28-08 01:13 PM
    People who don't use their turn signal when they are driving. It irritates me so much!
    And then you have to slam your brakes, or go into another lane to not hit 'em.

Argh.
    08-28-08 01:27 PM
    A simple comment makes you want to be violent towards a woman?! WOW someone needs some SERIOUS anger management methinx....
    This IS my anger management. This and beer. I'm a happy drunk.

BTW, I have another one. I f#@$ing hate it when you hang out with people that talk $hit about other people. Then you see them two days later hanging out.
    08-28-08 02:16 PM
    Spilt milk.
    08-28-08 02:26 PM
    Crazy California driver's **** me off.
    08-28-08 03:00 PM
    ok, a more serious answer from me...

people who start off their post with, "i know this has probably been asked a million times, so forgive me in advance... i need to know quickly..."

or

"i already did a search but got no results... (insert question asked 100 times daily)"

i think it bugs me the same way liars irritate the **** out of me... because both of these starts to threads are lies.
    08-28-08 04:10 PM
    Isn't there a Pet Peeve post already?

I get so mad at people who defend "pump and go" (getting gas, and then driving off without paying for it) on the grounds that "the oil companies don't need my money, they are already rich enough". Except that the gas company will get their $$ anyway; they will take it from the individual gas station and / or from the clerk who was on duty when you ripped off the gas station.

Or; people who will add all kind of stuff to an insurance claim to get more money. Don't they know that when they do that, it raises the insurance premiums for everyone?
    08-28-08 05:28 PM
    ok, a more serious answer from me...

people who start off their post with, "i know this has probably been asked a million times, so forgive me in advance... i need to know quickly..."

or

"i already did a search but got no results... (insert question asked 100 times daily)"

i think it bugs me the same way liars irritate the **** out of me... because both of these starts to threads are lies.
    You need to check out the red vs blue psa "first." Search it on youtube. It's basically a video version of your post and it cracked me up.

And now for another. If you're gonna go through all the trouble of planning a surprise birthday party, let the people you are inviting know that it is a SURPRISE. And don't yell at me for ten minutes when I give it away.
    08-28-08 11:30 PM
    People who get tattooed, and think they are on miami ink! I don't care why you are getting tattooed, I don't care that your dog died, your mom, or your gold fish, it means nothing to me! I care about the art! And really, is it that hard to say tattoo?! Instead of "inked" or "tat", every tattoo artist hates that! And it's not a f***ing tattoo gun, it's a tattoo machine!! I don't come to your work, and throw rocks at you while you mow lawns, don't come to mine, and tell me how to do my job! And if your cousin can do it for $20 bucks and a six pack, why the f**k are you wasting my time!!! And I love this one "yeah, I'll have my buddy draw it up" right, because your "buddy" has the artistic skill of a first grader, who wouldn't love to have a stick figure on there body, for the rest of there lives! And for the love of satan, make sure you spell your kids names right! Because if you don't know how to spell them, how the f**k would I?!?!

I feel a little better now,

08-29-08 12:26 AM
    Oh yeah! FYI, tribal arm bands, eagles, dragons, panthers, pretty much anything ripping out of the skin, looks like crap, the 80's are over, let it go!

08-29-08 12:35 AM
    When you put in eight million hours a week at work, and your CEO still doesn't appreciate you....

08-29-08 12:46 AM
    People that can't drive. Which is half of this state (Missouri).

I want to ram all of you off the road.
    And everyone in Georgia too!

08-29-08 12:56 AM
    People who sleep with management to get to the top and then run around acting like they own everybody.
    08-29-08 01:07 AM
    What really makes my blood boil is....The fact that my work changes my schedule 5-10 per month! Can you not just stick with something cheesus
    08-29-08 03:05 AM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD