I am using a canon digital camera which had some photos in it. I had given it to my friend who has deleted the photos from it and used it. I wanted to know if i can get back the photos.
    01-06-12 11:34 AM
    Does your camera use a memory card like a SD card?

if it does use something like an SD card i would recommend using Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Downloadits free software that maybe able to recover the deleted pictures. hope it helps!
    01-06-12 11:47 AM
    Hello Tymonuit,
    Welcome to crackberry. There is no need to worry as you can recover digital camera photos using data recovery software.
    Download the software and recover your deleted photos from digital camera.
    Hope it works.
    01-06-12 06:55 PM
    Yes, you can get back your deleted photos if any more photos or data were not saved on your camera. You just need to connect your camera to the computer system and download the free version of the trusted recovery software below-

Now, follow the instructions and it will show you the preview of recoverable photos from your camera and if you are satisfied with the preview then go for full version and recover your deleted photos.
    01-12-12 12:41 AM
    The content of digital camera may suddenly become corrupted, damaged or inaccessible due to several factors including accidental or intentional deletion of images, improper formatting of storage area and virus attack. All these factors may create severe issue of data corruption leading to tremendous loss in valuable data. Use of reliable third party tool can reduce the scope of corruption and recover the lost digital data., go for Kernel for Windows data recovery software for the same.
    03-16-12 04:42 AM