What if Apple developed a system like PIN/BlackBerry Messenger? Would that be a game changer? Would you still hang on to your BB for dear life? I wonder...
    09-15-09 03:25 PM
    I seriously doubt that would make me part ways with my Berry...not a big Apple fan anyway

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 05:12 PM
    I was adicted to my BB before I even had any BBM friends. So, nope.

09-15-09 05:45 PM
    I've only been using BB since Feb and was hooked to CB months before I even got my Storm Now that I've got my Bold I'm even more addicted. No more lag. Would I switch to Apple, a BIG NO!!!
    09-15-09 05:57 PM
    There is no way I would switch to an iphone. My Berry can do things an iphone cant or does poorly so no way.
    09-15-09 06:07 PM
    BB forever has a grip on me for the rest of my life. I started with the 8310 before getting the Bold. Both of my brothers have the iphone, but for some reason I feel like I'm better than them.
    09-15-09 06:37 PM
    The reason why I chose blackberry is because of the full qwerty keyboard(physical). I have an itouch and I cannot type in that thing. I didn't know I would be so hooked on this phone as it will become your most precious companion. You spend more time with it than your significant other and family. The blackberry has the world in your fingertips, (internet, email, social networking, tools, utilities, phone, games) etc...
    This is my first smartphone as I have done heavy research on the 8900 and received nothing but great reviews so it was a no brainer back in march of this year to buy this phone.
    Now RIM has positioned itself in catering to business and consumers. I have been a late adopter and I cannot believe how did I ever lived without one. - new crackberry addict.

09-15-09 10:26 PM
    I agree the Blackberry is an all around great Smartphone and for you that want to just call it a device there you go. I would definetly recommend the Berries to any and everyone I see looking at any other devices. There are a ton of apps that will just amaze you. I really love when someone is new to the Berry. I first mention Crackberry.com then I mention all the great apps. You just can't beat a Blackberry. If it wasn't for my part time job I would never even think about getting a WinMo device. I am also a big Sony guy. I would never buy any other brand flat screen tv.
    The reason why I chose blackberry is because of the full qwerty keyboard(physical). I have an itouch and I cannot type in that thing. I didn't know I would be so hooked on this phone as it will become your most precious companion. You spend more time with it than your significant other and family. The blackberry has the world in your fingertips, (internet, email, social networking, tools, utilities, phone, games) etc...
    This is my first smartphone as I have done heavy research on the 8900 and received nothing but great reviews so it was a no brainer back in march of this year to buy this phone.
    Now RIM has positioned itself in catering to business and consumers. I have been a late adopter and I cannot believe how did I ever lived without one. - new crackberry addict.

09-16-09 02:17 AM
    well there is alot of stuff. i use my bb for alot of personal use more than business but it helps me set a schedule and not forget important dates. i dont personally like the iphone and the rest of the smartphones imo seem cheap but thats my 2 cents
    09-16-09 02:07 PM
    i will be blackberry til im to old to see it then blackberry better come out with a jitterbug style smartphone
    09-16-09 03:00 PM
    i am to careless with a touch screen. bb has my <3 forever!
    09-20-09 05:43 PM
    honestly, i love the iPhone. it would be great to have one. BUT im just not good at typing with touch screen (unless the screen can be pressed like the Storm's). so yeah, since I'm more of an SMS, email, and IM dude, im never gonna replace my 8900!
    09-21-09 12:38 PM
    Well, I've recently started to be more involved and active with BBM. Aside from that, having the push email is absolutely fantastic.
    09-23-09 01:10 AM
    My bb is fantastic, I love the multitasking and form factor. But I think I'll be switching to the HTC Hero come next month

09-24-09 05:43 PM
    the multitasking and always staying connected does it for me
    09-27-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD