11-20-10 12:56 AM
180 12345 ...
tools
    Haha, yes sir! Right away sir!
    and tell me how you like it.
    half the people i tell about them like them and the other half think they sound really junky
    03-18-10 11:17 AM
    Thank you! lol. One of my friends LOVES them, for some stupid reason. Seriously, though! I just don't get it. What do people like about Owl City? It's just annoying. And that stupid song Fireflies drove me crazy. I couldn't escape it for the longest, it was everywhere. But yeah, there's a lot of crappy bands out now. A lot. =/
    when i first heard that fireflies song i thought it was death cab for cutie. luckily it was just some wannabe band because i actually like death cab.
    03-18-10 02:37 PM
    gotta check that out, thanks
    Here's your homework young man
    Parliament - Up For The Downstroke (song has a killer bridge)
    The Gap Band - Early In The Morning (I defy you to still be seated 30 seconds in)
    Bernie Worrell - Down For The Upstroke (may be hard to find)
    Lakeside - All The Way Live
    Al Green - Love and Happiness
    03-18-10 08:00 PM
    Here's your homework young man
    Parliament - Up For The Downstroke (song has a killer bridge)
    The Gap Band - Early In The Morning (I defy you to still be seated 30 seconds in)
    Bernie Worrell - Down For The Upstroke (may be hard to find)
    Lakeside - All The Way Live
    Al Green - Love and Happiness
    ah, thank you

what do you think about Teddy Pendergrass? kind of a different genre but i heard him for the first time last night and kind of liked him.
    03-19-10 11:31 AM
    Ween!

Almost forgot about them. If you haven't heard of Ween it's very difficult to discribe their sound.

Let's just say they're weird... but very good songwriters.
    03-19-10 11:43 AM
    Ween!

Almost forgot about them. If you haven't heard of Ween it's very difficult to discribe their sound.

Let's just say they're weird... but very good songwriters.
    i lol'd when i found out that Ween was the last name of someone in the band

and i shall add them to my list of music
    03-19-10 11:48 AM
    It's not their real last names, they just go by Dean Ween and Gene Ween.

Their pretty funny.
    03-19-10 12:11 PM
    oh well thanks for kilinig my moment
    03-19-10 12:13 PM
    No problem buddy!
    03-19-10 12:19 PM
    (you have 666 posts)
    03-19-10 12:25 PM
    Indeed I do. The number of the beast...
    03-19-10 12:26 PM
    Hey i am not a beast
    03-19-10 12:28 PM
    I have a very wide & cultured appreciation for music...
    03-19-10 01:36 PM
    Hey i am not a beast
    Read- http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/kil...ebeast-438017/
    03-19-10 01:45 PM
    when i first heard that fireflies song i thought it was death cab for cutie. luckily it was just some wannabe band because i actually like death cab.
    No way! Eh, I can see how you heard Adam and thought it was Ben. lol, seriously. I can't really imagine Ben writing something like that, though. Not even if it was for The Postal Service, but maybe that's just me. I just can't stand Owl City, especially Fireflies. It got stuck in my head for a while, too. Ugh.
    03-19-10 06:50 PM
    No way! Eh, I can see how you heard Adam and thought it was Ben. lol, seriously. I can't really imagine Ben writing something like that, though. Not even if it was for The Postal Service, but maybe that's just me. I just can't stand Owl City, especially Fireflies. It got stuck in my head for a while, too. Ugh.
    haha that's the only reason why i listened to the whole song, to figure out who it was. thought there may have been a new ben gibbard side project, even though he is capable of writing much better lyrics lol.
    03-20-10 02:46 AM
    haha that's the only reason why i listened to the whole song, to figure out who it was. thought there may have been a new ben gibbard side project, even though he is capable of writing much better lyrics lol.
    LOL. Well, at least you figured out it wasn't Death Cab. Seriously, though. Even the song he wrote for Twilight was pretty good. I'll admit, I was a bit pissed they wrote a song for the movie. But since the song is good, it's cool. So, yeah: Adam Young Ben Gibbard. lol. I just can't bring myself to like Owl City. Tried but it didn't stick. I just can't stand it.
    03-20-10 07:14 PM
    Todays listening has been - anaal nathrakh, fleshgod apocalypse and mastodon.

Thoroughly satisfying listening.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 07:40 PM
    I love EDM (electronic dance music) and classic rock.

Some producers I'm into are Deadmau5, Sebastien Leger, Sub Focus, Wehbba, Mauro Picotto.

Trance, hardstyle, Minimal Techno, tech house, drum & bass, dubstep, and hardcore are my faves!!!!
    03-20-10 09:16 PM
    Did some driving today and the playlist was The Indigo Girls, Depeche Mode,
    Underworld, Everything But The Girl and because I felt the need to get on the good
    foot,
    some James Brown.
    03-20-10 09:43 PM
    I love EDM (electronic dance music) and classic rock.

Some producers I'm into are Deadmau5, Sebastien Leger, Sub Focus, Wehbba, Mauro Picotto.

Trance, hardstyle, Minimal Techno, tech house, drum & bass, dubstep, and hardcore are my faves!!!!
    Haven't heard too much from Deadmau5, but his remix of Calvin Harris's I'm Not Alone is awesome. One of my favorites.
    03-20-10 10:14 PM
    Ooh, I Told You So by Ace Enders just came up on shuffle. Absolutely love him. Any Ace fans here? Can't stop listening to Rules Don't Stop by We Are Scientists lately. Short but awesome. And now The No Seatbelt Song by Brand New just came up on shuffle. I've been liking this one a lot lately. It's a good song, but I kind of got sick of it for a while, cause of other people playing it all the time.

Last edited by Lovesherbb1915; 03-22-10 at 12:42 AM.
    03-22-10 12:37 AM
    Todays listening has been - anaal nathrakh, fleshgod apocalypse and mastodon.

Thoroughly satisfying listening.

i love mastodon
    03-22-10 12:19 PM
    I didn't like the new Mastodon too much (Crack the Skye I think) tho it wasn't terrible. Alot of Mastodon's album are kinda hit-or-miss for me, I like some songs alot and others are just so-so.

Leviathan is by far my favorite. Pretty solid album all the way thru, I think most critics have said the same thing.
    03-22-10 03:14 PM
    i like mastodons new cd, and blood mountain, not really anything else though
    03-22-10 03:45 PM
180 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD