Listen to a lot of music, but mostly alternative and classic rock. Older 90's rap,even a little Country...very little.

Some of my favorite artists from each, would be Mudvayne, slipknot, Sevendust, Primus, ACDC, Pink Floyd, Rush, Fleetwood Mac, Goverment Mule, 2Pac, Dre and Snoop, LL CoolJ, Zac Brown Band, Darrius Rucker and Lady Antembella.

Just recently started to listen to country, lol!

What a list!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 10:00 PM
    Listen to a lot of music, but mostly alternative and classic rock. Older 90's rap,even a little Country...very little.

Some of my favorite artists from each, would be Mudvayne, slipknot, Sevendust, Primus, ACDC, Pink Floyd, Rush, Fleetwood Mac, Goverment Mule, 2Pac, Dre and Snoop, LL CoolJ, Zac Brown Band, Darrius Rucker and Lady Antembella.

Just recently started to listen to country, lol!

What a list!

your list is mostly classic rock and rap
    weird combination, if you ask me.

ever felt like throwing some metal in there?
    04-22-10 09:12 AM
    Pure Metal

please tell me more than just thrash.
    sorry, but thrash is my least favorite metal genre

unless you call whatever brokencyde tries to play metal. then they are my least favorite
    04-22-10 09:14 AM
    Man I hate pop-metal. I don't even know any of the artists but we have this new rock station in our town that plays nothing but nu metal... it sucks hard.

Been listening to Rush today. Progressive fantasy nerd rock... awesome.
    04-22-10 11:39 AM
    I listen mostly to uplifting trance with hard bass line and other time just house and tech house.

check out my music set at Roweazie - Tracks - SoundCloud I unloaded my most recent set from this month.

04-22-10 11:47 AM
    Man I hate pop-metal. I don't even know any of the artists but we have this new rock station in our town that plays nothing but nu metal... it sucks hard.

Been listening to Rush today. Progressive fantasy nerd rock... awesome.
    Are you "slappin' da bass"?

I am mostly a classic/southern/blues rock kind of guy. But I have been listening to a lot of current Top 40 with my 12 yo daughter. Can I just say that hate Autotune. If you can't sing in tune, don't sing at all.

Latest artists I listen a lot to:

Old Genesis (always have liked that the best for these guys)
    Orianthi (mostly because watching a woman play guitar like that is hawt)
    Anything Joss Stone
    Sugarland (one of my country faves and taking my wife and daughter to see them on my 15th anniversary at the comcast Center 5/21)
    04-22-10 12:34 PM
    Yeah, Konstantine is a good song. Long, but really good. Can you believe I had the EP that the song is on for the longest, but not any of their albums? lol. I'm catching up, but it's worth it. Listening to all of his SoCo and Jack's stuff now. My favorites SoCo songs so far are Me and the Moon, Down, Not What It Seems, She Paints Me Blue and I Woke Up in a Car. Can't stop listening to those and the rest of the albums, either. Ahh, no! :'( I didn't get to go and I'm still pretty bummed about it. So far, nothing yet, but I'll keep you posted. lol.
    that ep was great. leaving through the window is an awesome cd as well. amazing band haha, thats all i can say
    04-22-10 09:37 PM
    that ep was great. leaving through the window is an awesome cd as well. amazing band haha, thats all i can say
    Yeah, both are great. And North wasn't totally horrible either, though. haha, yeah. They're a pretty great band. Have you heard the Adam Young remix of I Woke Up in a Car, btw? I'm not really liking it. It's on their best of album that comes out this week. Think I'm gonna get that. btw, following you on Twitter now. lol.
    04-25-10 01:25 PM
    Well, I like Indian classical music. And what about you?
    04-26-10 05:04 AM
    Yeah, both are great. And North wasn't totally horrible either, though. haha, yeah. They're a pretty great band. Have you heard the Adam Young remix of I Woke Up in a Car, btw? I'm not really liking it. It's on their best of album that comes out this week. Think I'm gonna get that. btw, following you on Twitter now. lol.
    I never really got that in to North. It does have some sweet songs, especially the extras on the UK and Japan versions. But overall not as good as the first two ... to me anyway haha. I haven't heard the remix, I'll have to check it out when I get home.

I saw that on twitter, I'm not very exciting though lol.

04-26-10 03:30 PM
    I never really got that in to North. It does have some sweet songs, especially the extras on the UK and Japan versions. But overall not as good as the first two ... to me anyway haha. I haven't heard the remix, I'll have to check it out when I get home.

I saw that on twitter, I'm not very exciting though lol.

Yeah, some people didn't like it as much as LTTW, but it's pretty solid. There's some pretty great songs on it: Me and the Moon, Only Ashes, Ruthless (Which I can't stop listening to lately), She Paints Me Blue, Down and 21 and Invincible are my favorites. Yeah, the bonus stuff is pretty good. I love This Broken Heart the most. Give North another shot. It's not that bad, I promise. lol. Yeah, check it out. I really wasn't a fan of it, though. I love remixes, but really? Couldn't they have gotten someone better than Adam Young? haha, that's ok. Just so you know, I tweet a lot most of the time.
    04-26-10 09:22 PM
    Yeah, some people didn't like it as much as LTTW, but it's pretty solid. There's some pretty great songs on it: Me and the Moon, Only Ashes, Ruthless (Which I can't stop listening to lately), She Paints Me Blue, Down and 21 and Invincible are my favorites. Yeah, the bonus stuff is pretty good. I love This Broken Heart the most. Give North another shot. It's not that bad, I promise. lol. Yeah, check it out. I really wasn't a fan of it, though. I love remixes, but really? Couldn't they have gotten someone better than Adam Young? haha, that's ok. Just so you know, I tweet a lot most of the time.
    That remix sounded like owl city haha. At the beginning anyway.
    I still listen to North, but really only a couple songs. Watch the Sky is one of the best ones.

04-27-10 03:31 PM
    I know. All the kids that are all into the 80s fad are kids weren't around then. I hate the neon colors the fishnet stalkings. The ugly ray ban sunglasses or the mini blind eyewear. So damn annoying...... And yet they sweat they are so old school when they were if only a lil swimmer if you catch my drift........heheheh....

I was in high school in the 80s (class of 1985). Any dude that wore neon got his a@@ kicked back then. The girls it was ok. I still have my Ray Bans, though. Not giving those up.

Mine is mostly rock from the mid 70s to mid 80s.
    04-27-10 05:59 PM
    That remix sounded like owl city haha. At the beginning anyway.
    I still listen to North, but really only a couple songs. Watch the Sky is one of the best ones.

lol, it should. It IS Adam Young and apparently that's ALL he can do. =/ He annoys me. Yeah, that one is pretty good, and it's funny cause it's on the Best Of album and practically everyone already has it, anyway. lol. Have you heard the new version of Letters to Noelle, btw? Really good.
    04-27-10 10:33 PM
    Right now I'm jamming some Theory of a Deadman....I like all kinds but I'm stuck on a Rock kick right now!
    04-28-10 05:06 PM
    lol, it should. It IS Adam Young and apparently that's ALL he can do. =/ He annoys me. Yeah, that one is pretty good, and it's funny cause it's on the Best Of album and practically everyone already has it, anyway. lol. Have you heard the new version of Letters to Noelle, btw? Really good.
    Yeah, that stuff gets old.
    I haven't heard any of the CD yet, hard to find. Based on your tweets, you're having the same problem haha.

04-28-10 05:19 PM
    Yeah, that stuff gets old.
    I haven't heard any of the CD yet, hard to find. Based on your tweets, you're having the same problem haha.

Ugh, yep. Hopefully this means he's on his way out. I've heard some stuff, which actually sounds like it's been remastered a bit so definitely worth getting. And the two new versions of Wait and Letters to Noelle are amazing. Love 'em. Just sucks that LTN is iTunes only. OMG, I know! I can't find it anywhere! I've checked a couple of stores near me and NONE of them have it. It sucks. I'm gonna keep checking before I give up and buy it online or something, though. lol.
    04-30-10 04:50 PM
    I am into alternative musics,bossa nova, old music from 80's to 90's and also rock
    05-01-10 02:42 AM
    Ugh, yep. Hopefully this means he's on his way out. I've heard some stuff, which actually sounds like it's been remastered a bit so definitely worth getting. And the two new versions of Wait and Letters to Noelle are amazing. Love 'em. Just sucks that LTN is iTunes only. OMG, I know! I can't find it anywhere! I've checked a couple of stores near me and NONE of them have it. It sucks. I'm gonna keep checking before I give up and buy it online or something, though. lol.
    I can't stand itunes, it never works right for me. Syncing my ipod is a dreaded task. And I've never bought anything from the itunes store, I can just imagine how crappy that experience will be.

05-03-10 04:15 PM
    I can't stand itunes, it never works right for me. Syncing my ipod is a dreaded task. And I've never bought anything from the itunes store, I can just imagine how crappy that experience will be.

Really? It works for me, it's just the iPod that has sometimes been weird for me. I've had only like, one problem with it but twice. haha. I need a new one soon, anyway. Running out of room on this thing. lol, really? I just get the free stuff from iTunes. I just really want to find the SoCo album in a store, though. I want it in my hands now.
    05-03-10 05:11 PM
    Really? It works for me, it's just the iPod that has sometimes been weird for me. I've had only like, one problem with it but twice. haha. I need a new one soon, anyway. Running out of room on this thing. lol, really? I just get the free stuff from iTunes. I just really want to find the SoCo album in a store, though. I want it in my hands now.
    Yeah, it'd be nice to find it. I'm not a fan of buying digital music, I buy a CD to have the album art, not songs on my computer. I might download it until I can find the real thing.

05-05-10 03:55 PM
    Yeah, it'd be nice to find it. I'm not a fan of buying digital music, I buy a CD to have the album art, not songs on my computer. I might download it until I can find the real thing.

Seriously. Dying for that one right now. lol. I don't mind it, but I usually get that at least until I get the album or w/e. Yeah, that's what I did. I can send it to you, if you want. Let me know. I'd just have to find the Adam Young remix again if you want it, cause I deleted it. haha. Ooh, I've heard there's good stuff probably coming in August! Have you heard?
    05-05-10 05:04 PM
    I am into Death Cab for Cutie, Brand New, Green Day, Alkaline Trio, Dashboard Confessional, Yellowcard, Spill Canvas, Taking Back Sunday..stuff like that.

I love oldies as well. Blues, like BB King, I like some jazz, country is cool too, especially Taylor Swift and Shania Twain.

I like my band too, From Inside. Our website is my signature if you wanna check us out.
    05-06-10 10:56 AM
    Seriously. Dying for that one right now. lol. I don't mind it, but I usually get that at least until I get the album or w/e. Yeah, that's what I did. I can send it to you, if you want. Let me know. I'd just have to find the Adam Young remix again if you want it, cause I deleted it. haha. Ooh, I've heard there's good stuff probably coming in August! Have you heard?
    It would be awesome if you can send it. I don't really care for the Adam Young remix so if you don't have it don't worry lol. You can PM if you have a link or whatever or I'll send you my email address.

05-11-10 03:29 PM
    I am into Death Cab for Cutie, Brand New, Green Day, Alkaline Trio, Dashboard Confessional, Yellowcard, Spill Canvas, Taking Back Sunday..stuff like that.

I love oldies as well. Blues, like BB King, I like some jazz, country is cool too, especially Taylor Swift and Shania Twain.

I like my band too, From Inside. Our website is my signature if you wanna check us out.
    You guys sound pretty sweet. I really like Handle It and Late Night Movies.
    If you tour anywhere around Detroit, stop by Windsor. There are a couple decent venues here.

05-11-10 03:42 PM
180 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD