===== QUOTE ohnoitsbrandon ====

Haha yeah, it's good their together. It'd be nice to read something on the early november getting back together

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

===== /QUOTE ====
    Oh, I know! That would be pretty awesome. There's been rumors and stuff, but nothing solid yet. As long as they don't want to rip each other's heads off when they play, they'll be fine. lol.
    That could be a sideshow to their act though haha.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-05-10 08:49 AM
    That could be a sideshow to their act though haha.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    lol, that would be pretty funny. Eh, who knows? Ace is pretty busy with all of the new music and stuff he's doing now, so maybe later on. I remember he said something about that on this podcast a while ago, but I can't remember exactly what he said. lol.
    04-05-10 01:55 PM
    John Coltrane and Thelonius Monk over the weekend.

I need something to calm me down, all that metal has me riled up.
    04-05-10 01:59 PM
    I'm into Christian music. Most genres. hard & soft rock,
    hip hop, alternative. And some of my favs from before my Christian days, like Stevie Ray Vaughn, Mott The Hoople, Yes, more of the complicated music. The only problem I'm havin' is you cant find any good HD music sites that offer any Christian Music or at least any 320kbps, FLAC etc. Anybody out there have any ideas. Also, slightly off topic but good options for IEM's. I want to spend between $150-$200
    04-05-10 07:38 PM
    lol, that would be pretty funny. Eh, who knows? Ace is pretty busy with all of the new music and stuff he's doing now, so maybe later on. I remember he said something about that on this podcast a while ago, but I can't remember exactly what he said. lol.
    He could quit everything else and just focus on TEN. That would be the greatest idea.

04-06-10 08:42 PM
    i dont think i have just one type... I'm an old soul, so my tastes span many decades and genre's... 50's -80's There's a lot of songs on my phone I get funny looks for, from Hank Williams to Metallica to Stone Temple Pilots to Clapton...
    04-06-10 08:52 PM
    He could quit everything else and just focus on TEN. That would be the greatest idea.

lol. That would be good, but I think Ace is over that for now. And they would probably all rip each other's heads off again, like last time. =/ But I like Ace's solo stuff, though. He posted on Twitter a while ago that he's gonna start recording for the next album soon! Such a busy guy!
    04-06-10 09:52 PM
    I love Scandinavian Yodeling, but only when it's really loud.
    04-07-10 12:04 PM
    If it doesn't make my ears bleed, I don't like it.
    04-07-10 12:21 PM
    lol. That would be good, but I think Ace is over that for now. And they would probably all rip each other's heads off again, like last time. =/ But I like Ace's solo stuff, though. He posted on Twitter a while ago that he's gonna start recording for the next album soon! Such a busy guy!
    Haha hey, one can always dream.

04-07-10 04:52 PM
    Haha hey, one can always dream.

lol, true. Maybe I should ask him that when I go see him tomorrow! lol. Hoping to meet him and his wife!
    04-08-10 12:59 PM
    Been on a jazz kick lately, listening to Medeski, Martin & Wood, Papa John and Miles Davis today.
    04-08-10 01:13 PM
    lol, true. Maybe I should ask him that when I go see him tomorrow! lol. Hoping to meet him and his wife!
    Haha good luck. Tell him I said hi.

04-08-10 04:39 PM
    Long term bands I listen too are David Gray (Number 1 favourite), Coldplay, Damien Rice, Newton Falkner, The Prodigy, Cedric Gervais and tons of dance/trance.

Although lately I've been listening too the Streets and Dizzee Rascal, although that's probably down to my current mood.

The streets are awesome though! I'm loving Stay Positive at the moment!

(Damn why am I stuck on this 2 posts thing when I've made about 20 over different days)
    Last edited by lee_; 04-08-10 at 05:26 PM.
    04-08-10 04:56 PM

(Damn why am I stuck on this 2 posts thing when I've made about 20 over different days)
    Posts in off-topic don't count. You have to post in the discussion forums for your post count to go up then you can post all the links you want.
    04-08-10 05:12 PM
    Posts in off-topic don't count. You have to post in the discussion forums for your post count to go up then you can post all the links you want.
    Thanks very much, I had no idea!
    04-08-10 05:14 PM
    Thanks very much, I had no idea!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/rea...ng-rules-3657/

WAPers do it With A Passion
    At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.

04-08-10 08:22 PM
    Haha good luck. Tell him I said hi.

Thanks. lol, sure! Let's see how it goes with my friend and stuff, though. She told me we were still on for tonight, so we'll see.
    Last edited by Lovesherbb1915; 04-09-10 at 01:47 PM.
    04-08-10 09:24 PM
    Long term bands I listen too are David Gray (Number 1 favourite), Coldplay, Damien Rice, Newton Falkner, The Prodigy, Cedric Gervais and tons of dance/trance.

Although lately I've been listening too the Streets and Dizzee Rascal, although that's probably down to my current mood.

The streets are awesome though! I'm loving Stay Positive at the moment!

Oh, love Coldplay. They're one of my favorites, too! And I'm on the Coldplaying boards a lot. lol. Damien Rice is pretty awesome, too. I'm not a huge David Gray fan, but I like him. I have yet to check out his latest album, though. I've been wanting to. And The Streets are ok, though the only album I've got is Original Pirate Material. lol.
    04-08-10 09:26 PM
    Lately I've been in an all things Andrew McMahon kinda kick. I'm kinda getting into Something Corporate again now. I wasn't a huge fan, but I did like some of their songs. I've had I Woke up in a Car stuck in my head for the past two days. Love it. Getting into their stuff again and listening to all of his Jack's Mannequin stuff, too. Going through my iTunes Library and looking for the b-sides I'm missing, which is funny cause I thought I had them all, but I'm missing like four or five. Any other fans?
    04-16-10 02:35 PM
    Lately I've been in an all things Andrew McMahon kinda kick. I'm kinda getting into Something Corporate again now. I wasn't a huge fan, but I did like some of their songs. I've had I Woke up in a Car stuck in my head for the past two days. Love it. Getting into their stuff again and listening to all of his Jack's Mannequin stuff, too. Going through my iTunes Library and looking for the b-sides I'm missing, which is funny cause I thought I had them all, but I'm missing like four or five. Any other fans?
    Konstantine is my favourite song ... ever.

How was the ace enders show? Did you go? Is ten getting back together? Haha.

04-16-10 04:16 PM
    My music =]
    04-16-10 04:22 PM
    Pure Metal

04-16-10 07:46 PM
    Konstantine is my favourite song ... ever.

How was the ace enders show? Did you go? Is ten getting back together? Haha.

Yeah, Konstantine is a good song. Long, but really good. Can you believe I had the EP that the song is on for the longest, but not any of their albums? lol. I'm catching up, but it's worth it. Listening to all of his SoCo and Jack's stuff now. My favorites SoCo songs so far are Me and the Moon, Down, Not What It Seems, She Paints Me Blue and I Woke Up in a Car. Can't stop listening to those and the rest of the albums, either. Ahh, no! :'( I didn't get to go and I'm still pretty bummed about it. So far, nothing yet, but I'll keep you posted. lol.
    Last edited by Lovesherbb1915; 04-21-10 at 05:51 PM.
    04-21-10 05:48 PM
    I love slipknot & static x & system of a down. Pretty much anything n that genre ; )

04-21-10 08:14 PM
180 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD