i've been listening to the foo fighters greatest hits, love that cd!
    03-22-10 04:29 PM
    LOL. Well, at least you figured out it wasn't Death Cab. Seriously, though. Even the song he wrote for Twilight was pretty good. I'll admit, I was a bit pissed they wrote a song for the movie. But since the song is good, it's cool. So, yeah: Adam Young Ben Gibbard. lol. I just can't bring myself to like Owl City. Tried but it didn't stick. I just can't stand it.
    the song was good, video not so much haha. i'm not a fan of twilight.

and ace enders is pretty good, early november; you, me and everyone...; ace enders and a million different people, pretty much anything he does.
    03-23-10 12:01 AM
    biffy clyro and the wonder years anyone?
    03-23-10 12:02 AM
    the song was good, video not so much haha. i'm not a fan of twilight.

and ace enders is pretty good, early november; you, me and everyone...; ace enders and a million different people, pretty much anything he does.
    Haha, yeah. Definitely. Yeah, neither am I, though I did see the first one. Mostly cause of Robert Pattinson. lol. Oh, love Ace. Yeah, I miss The Early November still, but Ace's solo stuff is really good. I love the Ace Enders and a Million Different People album. So many great songs on that one. Oh, btw, his new I Can Make a Mess album came out today! I still have to get it, but yeah. lol. Have you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 12:38 AM
    Now I'm listening to Guys With Record Collections by Kevin Devine. Such a good song. Any Kevin Devine fans? I'm just starting to get into his stuff and I'm really liking it.

03-23-10 12:40 AM
    I didn't even know he was releasing I can make a mess... albums with all his other projects. I'll have to look for it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-23-10 05:16 PM
    I didn't even know he was releasing I can make a mess... albums with all his other projects. I'll have to look for it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I know, right? I didn't think he would, either! He broke the news on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. And it's kinda funny cause he's on tour right now and the album just came out. Wonder if he'll add some stuff to the setlist? Ahh, Red Eye just came on shuffle. Favorite Ace songs?

Last edited by Lovesherbb1915; 03-23-10 at 11:37 PM.
    03-23-10 11:09 PM
    the knife!!!
    morcheeba
    prince

a random collection of unrelated stuff
    03-23-10 11:27 PM
    The big bangers like Wagner, Vivaldi and their ilk.
    The down homers like Kim Wilson, Coco Montoya and their ilk.
    The avant garde like Ray Anderson, Tom Waits and their ilk.
    03-24-10 01:00 AM
    The big bangers like Wagner, Vivaldi and their ilk.
    The down homers like Kim Wilson, Coco Montoya and their ilk.
    The avant garde like Ray Anderson, Tom Waits and their ilk.
    You are probably the only person than me that ever mentioned Coco Montoya.
    "Gotta A Mind To Travel" and "Still Got The Blues" are still two of my favorite songs
    03-24-10 02:03 AM
    Please tell me I'm not the only Deadhead here?
    03-24-10 09:04 AM
    Please tell me I'm not the only Deadhead here?

But not a

And in no way, shape or form a

I hear tell you�re doin� well, good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm, and you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I'm a Survivor Baby!. Go Team Gemini

03-24-10 09:12 AM
    I'm a MONSTER!!!
    03-24-10 09:17 AM
    PK, I've always like what I heard of The Dead but never really got into em.

I've got some hippie friends who listen to nothing but The Dead and Panic (especially Panic) so I hear it all the time but don't pay alot of attention (especially to Panic).
    03-24-10 09:44 AM
    The Dead are one of the great cover bands of all time. And they applied their unique style to make many of the songs their own. Their followers however,

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-24-10 09:49 AM
    I know, right? I didn't think he would, either! He broke the news on Twitter a couple of weeks ago. And it's kinda funny cause he's on tour right now and the album just came out. Wonder if he'll add some stuff to the setlist? Ahh, Red Eye just came on shuffle. Favorite Ace songs?

Old early november, that's great. I can make a mess... - whispering & so I finally decided to give myself a reason. You, me and everyone we know - living the dream. Ace enders - the whole when I hit the ground cd.

Haha he really needs to get rid of some of these side projects.

03-24-10 07:33 PM
    Old early november, that's great. I can make a mess... - whispering & so I finally decided to give myself a reason. You, me and everyone we know - living the dream. Ace enders - the whole when I hit the ground cd.

Haha he really needs to get rid of some of these side projects.

Yeah, The Early November was pretty awesome. Their second album is probably my favorite. Still miss 'em, but I get why they broke up. It's better that they did. I really love Ace's solo stuff, though. Haha, I know! He's got SO many! Busy, busy guy. And now he's also got a family of his own, so he's even more busy! lol. Have you seen his wife's blog? It's pretty funny. It's all about their life and on the road with Ace and their baby.
    03-26-10 05:57 PM
    I listen to some weird music, a few of my favorite bands are blood on the dance floor, breathe Carolina, electric valentine, trivium, breaking Benjamin, three days grace, shinedown, and a lot of others. Basically anything except country.......I can't stand that stuff

Last edited by piewackete; 03-27-10 at 03:35 AM.
    03-27-10 03:32 AM
    Yeah, The Early November was pretty awesome. Their second album is probably my favorite. Still miss 'em, but I get why they broke up. It's better that they did. I really love Ace's solo stuff, though. Haha, I know! He's got SO many! Busy, busy guy. And now he's also got a family of his own, so he's even more busy! lol. Have you seen his wife's blog? It's pretty funny. It's all about their life and on the road with Ace and their baby.
    i didn't even know she had a blog. you figure with a wife and kid he would write less, but i guess not haha.
    03-29-10 07:23 PM
    i didn't even know she had a blog. you figure with a wife and kid he would write less, but i guess not haha.
    lol. Well, this is his wife's blog, so he doesn't do posts up there, but it's still a fun read. The latest posts are all about the crazy touring schedule they're on now and her and the baby joining Ace on the tour and stuff. It's awesome. Her site is http://www.tourtot.com if you wanna check it out. Ace does his posts on his MySpace page, I think. When he can. lol.

03-30-10 12:41 AM
    lol. Well, this is his wife's blog, so he doesn't do posts up there, but it's still a fun read. The latest posts are all about the crazy touring schedule they're on now and her and the baby joining Ace on the tour and stuff. It's awesome. Her site is http://www.tourtot.com if you wanna check it out. Ace does his posts on his MySpace page, I think. When he can. lol.

I think it would be great to tour like that. But maybe not with a kid.

04-01-10 08:48 PM
    Listened to a bunch of Stevie Ray Vaughn and Rush yesterday. Totally rocking.
    04-02-10 07:24 AM
    I think it would be great to tour like that. But maybe not with a kid.

Right? It doesn't seem like the best way to tour, with a baby, but at least they're all together and stuff, you know? They make it work, though. Reading the stuff his wife writes about all of that is pretty funny.
    04-02-10 12:47 PM
    Right? It doesn't seem like the best way to tour, with a baby, but at least they're all together and stuff, you know? They make it work, though. Reading the stuff his wife writes about all of that is pretty funny.
    Haha yeah, it's good their together. It'd be nice to read something on the early november getting back together

04-02-10 08:49 PM
    Haha yeah, it's good their together. It'd be nice to read something on the early november getting back together

Oh, I know! That would be pretty awesome. There's been rumors and stuff, but nothing solid yet. As long as they don't want to rip each other's heads off when they play, they'll be fine. lol.
    04-03-10 07:21 PM
180 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD