i always find it interesting to hear what other people like. so tell me what your into. genre, songs, certain bands or cds...fill us in
    03-16-10 12:25 PM
    Well I was into Afi a couple of months ago (old Afi, not the new junk) then a lot of acoustic stuff like jack Johnson. Now I've been listening to a lot of Led Zeppelin, Oasis and some Beatles

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 02:14 PM
    What a distance music wise from my high school days of Korn and RATM ....

03-16-10 02:15 PM
    Saves the Day - Through Being Cool/Stay What You Are are my favourite CD's. Anything by Northstar, Brand New and New Found Glory. Old Alkaline Trio as well.

Geeze, pretty much anything along those lines. Classic rock as well, I love Zeppelin and Pink Floyd.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-16-10 02:36 PM
    my 2 favorite bands are 311 & green day. i also like the foo fighters, weezer, nickelback and a few others that escape me at the moment...
    03-16-10 02:36 PM
    All this new synth pop and neon colours is getting on my nerves.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-16-10 02:37 PM
    I know. All the kids that are all into the 80s fad are kids weren't around then. I hate the neon colors the fishnet stalkings. The ugly ray ban sunglasses or the mini blind eyewear. So damn annoying...... And yet they sweat they are so old school when they were if only a lil swimmer if you catch my drift........heheheh....

03-16-10 05:34 PM
    The only new/recent music I can stand is rock and/or metal. And even the new rock is not very good.

I stick to the oldies most of the time-
    Classic rock (Zep, Floyd, CCR, Eagles, Beatles, Cream/Clapton, Yes, Queen, The Who, Rush, Van Halen, Bad Co. etc)
    Some classic country (Waylon Jennings, Conway Twitty, Johnny Cash, Charlie Daniels, etc)
    Very little rap/R&B (Tupac, Deltron 3030, Foreign Exchange, etc)
    Metal (Pantera, Lamb of God, Black Sabbath, Tool, Isis, etc.)
    Some experimental/ambient (Air, Tortoise, Mogwai, Four Tet, Secret Mommy, Isis fits in here too... etc.)
    Hard/alternative Rock (OLD Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Porcupine Tree, STP, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, etc.)

I could go on for days naming artists, songs and albums.
    Last edited by KillYouWithMyMind; 03-16-10 at 06:13 PM.
    03-16-10 06:10 PM
    I like a variety of music.

I love Metal and Indrutrial.

However, I could listen to Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey all day long.

Oh and I love Country.
    03-16-10 06:20 PM
    My musical tastes are chronicled here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/cra...ng-day-296980/

The Keeper of the CrackBerry Jukebox

03-16-10 06:23 PM
    I know. All the kids that are all into the 80s fad are kids weren't around then. I hate the neon colors the fishnet stalkings. The ugly ray ban sunglasses or the mini blind eyewear. So damn annoying...... And yet they sweat they are so old school when they were if only a lil swimmer if you catch my drift........heheheh....

Hahaha, nice. Some probably weren't even a thought in their parents minds in the 80's. I go to some of these shows and there are tweens dressed up like Pat Benetar (sp?). Ridiculous.

I'm only 24, but I'm among the oldest in the crowd. It's depressing.

03-16-10 06:42 PM
    Look at me, and feel a heck of a lot better son. Try 47 on for size.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-16-10 07:01 PM
    Metal mainly. I will listen to literally anything though.

Just got back into blur, forgot how great they were.

Also rocking some johnny cash and elvis at the moment.

03-16-10 07:08 PM
    Hahaha, nice. Some probably weren't even a thought in their parents minds in the 80's. I go to some of these shows and there are tweens dressed up like Pat Benetar (sp?). Ridiculous.

I'm only 24, but I'm among the oldest in the crowd. It's depressing.

Arent you a little old for Hannah Montana concerts?
    03-16-10 09:53 PM
    Wow, did I misread his post.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-16-10 09:58 PM
    Arent you a little old for Hannah Montana concerts?
    her music transcends age groups.
    03-17-10 03:58 AM
    Wow, did I misread his post.
    haha, no you did not.

unfortunately, i haven't been to a hannah montana/miley cyrus concert. lol. i'm talking about bands from my first post, it's all kids there now.
    03-17-10 04:01 AM
    Metal, rock, country, classical, rap, classic rock, etc...

No Elvis of any sort. Very little of the Beatles if any.

03-17-10 04:08 AM
    Let's see, 42 years old and country from my head down to my boots. I was country, when country wasn't cool. It's amazing how an Ohio girl can be so country but my family roots are in West Virginia. My husband does have me listening to some classic rock now and then. He's not country at all but he listens to it because that's what I like. Oh and all my kids listen to country music but they also listen to rap and rock.
    03-17-10 08:37 AM
    The only new/recent music I can stand is rock and/or metal. And even the new rock is not very good.

I stick to the oldies most of the time-
    Classic rock (Zep, Floyd, CCR, Eagles, Beatles, Cream/Clapton, Yes, Queen, The Who, Rush, Van Halen, Bad Co. etc)
    Some classic country (Waylon Jennings, Conway Twitty, Johnny Cash, Charlie Daniels, etc)
    Very little rap/R&B (Tupac, Deltron 3030, Foreign Exchange, etc)
    Metal (Pantera, Lamb of God, Black Sabbath, Tool, Isis, etc.)
    Some experimental/ambient (Air, Tortoise, Mogwai, Four Tet, Secret Mommy, Isis fits in here too... etc.)
    Hard/alternative Rock (OLD Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Porcupine Tree, STP, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, etc.)

I could go on for days naming artists, songs and albums.
    Tool and Isis are a couple of my favorite bands
    i also listen to about every ambient bnad you mentioned (especially mogwai) and Porcupine Tree
    03-17-10 12:35 PM
    alternative, indie, rock, metal, dream-pop, trip-hop, R&B, Hiphop, pop, bits of electronic (house/trance).

genres in music are getting really vague now...
    03-17-10 12:37 PM
    genres in music are getting really vague now...
    so true
    especially subgenres within genres, they are almost completely intertwined
    03-17-10 12:39 PM
    i'm into the kind of music that makes you want to beat the living **** out of someone.
    03-17-10 12:40 PM
    i'm into the kind of music that makes you want to beat the living **** out of someone.
    stay metal \m/
    03-17-10 12:42 PM
    Tool and Isis are a couple of my favorite bands
    i also listen to about every ambient bnad you mentioned (especially mogwai) and Porcupine Tree
    You have good taste sir.

I've been listening to Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait by Mogwai alot lately. Such a great album, I really need to see the movie.

Digging Isis' new album Wavering Radiant but I have to say my favorite is In The Absence of Truth.

And Tool... really no discussion there.
    03-17-10 12:48 PM
180 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD