06-27-11 01:07 PM
357 ... 1112131415
tools
    Yup. Haha. Commercials with the voice of the guy from the office.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 06:56 AM
    Cheap-unlimited-on-the-go internet access. That's it.
    02-01-10 07:34 AM
    My job as well as once being an email/ blackberry addict, now I'm just a cb addict

02-01-10 07:39 AM
    lol

Haha
    my youth pastor at my church told me how amazing his blackberry was,
    at first i hated blackberry for being so complicated but he showed me how to use it and when he upgraded to a blackberry bold, i knew it was an amazing phone

my only other option was the palm which i thought was too...
    boring... although it had threaded SMS that i want...

Curve 8330m
    02-01-10 11:10 AM
    My best friend has a BlackBerry Curve and she swears by it. I had to get in on this action and went down with her to look at phones. I had an LG Env Touch. Worse phone ever!! I fell in love with the BB Tour. I don't know how I've gone on this long without a BB!
    02-01-10 09:28 PM
    Im onto my second BB, 8530 curve, and love it. Miss my 8830 though. The only thing i actually don't like, is that the battery life is too short. One of my collegues has the 1st gen curve, and his battery last longer then mine
    05-02-10 10:37 PM
    I had never thought of getting the blackberry cause my previous cell phones did what i wanted it to do call/send text, etc...but when bell pissed me off i threaten to leave and they told me to tell them when i wanted to cancel, and i just left and went to Rogers...im paying the same price now as what i was with my stupid LG phone...i cant ever go back, now its just a matter of when to upgrade the curve
    05-03-10 03:16 PM
    I really wanted a smartphone ... and the bold just came to me by fate . (:
    05-04-10 08:30 PM
    I exclusively used a BB for work for 1.5 years until I got my Curve 8330 on my personal line.

I had 2 non-camera BlackBerrys before I got my Pearl 8130 (for work) and that's when I really considered having a BB on my personal line. Plus, more of my co-workers and friends started getting BBs when the Curve first came out for CDMA in the USA.

Except for 1 month of having an Android, I've carried 2 BlackBerrys at a time for the past 2 years.

And now that I've converted so many family and friends to BlackBerry, it's tough NOT having one!
    05-08-10 11:09 AM
    What inspired to get my blackberry, my first one at least. Well the build quality for me at first.

Now whats inspired me to keep getting blackberries. Well that's a long story. Lets just say that a special someone will pretty much only chat in person or through BBM with me.

A 42 year old with a high school crush on a gal. Man am I ever sad.....
    05-08-10 12:33 PM
    Reliability, reputation - it was my first choice just based on word of mouth from friends. I had never owned a smartphone before this one and when I tried it out it just felt "right". I was able to get the hang of the device very quickly, it was almost natural.
    05-08-10 03:23 PM
    friends peer pressure...

Rather than using international SMS got BB to use BBM and chat with friends overseas.
    05-09-10 04:12 AM
    I just loved the colour of the phone (red) and had to have it. I really didn't know much about BlackBerry before I bought it.

05-13-10 04:19 PM
    It was time for a new phone and I was a die hard Nokia chic. But I wanted a smartphone so I bought this stupid slider that sucked. I had it for a week and took it back and said "this phone sux". He asked me what I was looking for and showed me the treo (which I already knew better, had friends who had love/hate relationships with them) and then the bb curve. It was so much more user friendly, and I loved the qwerty. I am on my third one (2 curve 8330's, lost one to infant slobber which quickly accumulates inside of a rubber casing when no one looking) and I love them even with their issue's.
    05-14-10 11:43 AM
    Well I brought my first Cuvre 8300 because my dad got one at the time well the say before me, but I loved the who layout with the keyboard and that but when I was going to get it I thought people would say why one of them but didn't ever since then I have loved them and have had different phone inbetween but always gone back now I have ordered the Curve 8520 in lilac after having the storm 9500
    05-16-10 09:49 AM
    I wanted a smartphone.

And - my best friend was moving out of the country and I wanted the ability to chat with her (via google talk) from my phone, wherever I went. I considered Android but I don't like touchscreen devices and I'm not the biggest fan of horizontal sliders so those options were out. I don't like WinMo - so I ended up at Blackberry. Now I don't think I'll ever have anything else.
    05-16-10 11:00 AM
    I have been supporting them at work, and having an 8110 on our BES I was heading towards upgrade time. Then went on a BlackBerry training course and the trainer had a 9700 and that was it, i decided i wanted one ASAP and I did just that.

now I could not be without, the menu system is awesome, the features are excellent and it offer good signal and battery.

Overall I think everyone should have them!
    05-16-10 01:41 PM
    I was never inspired to get a Blackberry my job handed me one, and said your A** is mine now.

05-16-10 05:54 PM
    Having had sold wireless for over 3 yrs I was enticed by them. But my then dumbphone served its purpose for me, but I always liked the BB. This past yr my laptop was giving me serious issues and my new envTouch was giving me issues with mobile email...it was google. I had 4 days left on the 30 days and I really needed my email and with my laptop in repair (it ended up being replaced) I decided to make the switch to BB and will never be without. Glad I did because it took two months for HP to decide to give me a new laptop. BB kept me in contact with my email and also my banking. BB does more and it is well worth it
    05-16-10 08:00 PM
    I got the Curve when it came to prepaid because I knew that would be my only chance to get a legit smartphone sans a contract.
    05-16-10 08:47 PM
    WinMo phones just started pissing me off. Played around with a friends 8310, and it was instant love.
    05-17-10 05:25 AM
    I don't own a pc, but was constantly needing to look up things online, or let my son look up things for school reports...also don't own a car & it's a looong walk to the local library. I needed a device with better internet capability than an average phone, & had heard good things about Blackberries. Got a red 8310 & fell in love, the rest is history! I can never own a regular cell phone again lol.

05-23-10 01:59 PM
    My wife wanted a smartphone. So, we got new phones. Mine just happend to be a bb.
    05-28-10 08:27 AM
    I had a Motorola Rocker and it was falling apart...literally. I was gonna buy a cheap phone until my upgrade was available. Then I checked my mail and there was an offer from Bell for a free smart phone because I have been with them forever ...anything they had. So I researched phones and read about how great the Bold 9700 was...and it was FREE. I don't think I could go back to a regular phone again

05-28-10 09:43 PM
    i decided to get a blackberry due to the fact a lot of people i knew had one and i wanted something different which wasn't like any other phone. the choice was between a blackberry or a iPhone. i got put of from the iPhone because i had previously owned an ipod touch and got bored with it in days of getting it. from being told they were exactly the same except for the texting and being able to make calls i decided the blackberry was for me. i wouldnt never ever go back to another phone again. the main features i like about blackberrys are:
    qwerty keypad
    the led light at the top
    the general layout of the phone
    06-08-10 08:11 PM
357 ... 1112131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD