Ex i credit you a very strong person for beign able to withstand that sort of pain....i couldnt fathum it---im guessing similar to being in labor....that f'n hurts too!!!!
    04-25-09 02:19 PM
    Ex i credit you a very strong person for beign able to withstand that sort of pain....i couldnt fathum it---im guessing similar to being in labor....that f'n hurts too!!!!
    I don't think it compares to labor, lol. I remember when my kids were born, labor seemed to go on and on and on. Women have to have such endurance.
    04-25-09 02:31 PM
    yes Ex i know all about it-5 kids outta me and i felt every one of them!!! LOL
    04-25-09 02:32 PM
    Exelant, did you know some men use similar tools for pleasure? O_o

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't even want to know.
    (Sarcasm)
    04-25-09 02:45 PM
    Hehe. Sorry to have disturbed you all. I saw them at a fetish shop in Seattle. There are some twisted people out there that do some seriously disturbing things in bed. But to each his own.

04-25-09 02:56 PM
    Mike, now that I'm out of the fetal position

Aside from sketchy eyesight and a neck problem I have no issues.
    I honestly think God made me the way I am supposed to be, and since I do not
    believe God makes errors, God made no mistakes with me.

(And people, please, I do not wish to discuss the existence of God. I believe
    what I believe. I respect those who disagree but we will not change each
    others minds.)
    Ummmm graceless, i am sure if you took the time to think, you will find other issues---it only took me about 1 min to come up with quite a few you forgot. I will give you time!

Oh yeah, when did you become a forum moderator, were you always one and one of my issues (ADHD) played a factor? Congrats if it is new.
    04-25-09 03:42 PM
    Hehe. Sorry to have disturbed you all. I saw them at a fetish shop in Seattle. There are some twisted people out there that do some seriously disturbing things in bed. But to each his own.

I was at an antique store in Taos that specialized in old medical instruments and they had a full set of sterling silver van buren sound. They were shaped exactly the same and the date on the leather case was 1880. I thought it interesting that with all the medical advancements of the last 130 years, they still use some of the same equipment. Amazing!

04-25-09 07:21 PM
    At least they don't still look at all disabled kids as ********, treat mental patients with lobotomies and electric shocks, or other similar scary things.

04-25-09 08:29 PM
    Gary Busey
    04-25-09 08:32 PM
    Ummmm graceless, i am sure if you took the time to think, you will find other issues---it only took me about 1 min to come up with quite a few you forgot. I will give you time!

Oh yeah, when did you become a forum moderator, were you always one and one of my issues (ADHD) played a factor? Congrats if it is new.
    Hey envied!! Any other issues I have make me me, and for that reason I don't
    see them as issues. Given my life I feel truly blessed and just happy as h3ll to
    be on this side of the grass
    04-25-09 09:51 PM
    Hey envied!! Any other issues I have make me me, and for that reason I don't
    see them as issues. Given my life I feel truly blessed and just happy as h3ll to
    be on this side of the grass
    They made that guy a moderater??? Omg! it's like giving a loaded gun to a monkey! Everybody hit the floor!

Whateva! I do what I want!
    04-25-09 10:00 PM
    Exelant, did you know some men use similar tools for pleasure? O_o
    I actually know a guy online who's like that.
    I'm drunk and 5'4 foot tall ii want a boob job I neesd some sex and I'm need to go bed rigiht noe!
    Hey, I'm 5ft 4in and want a boob job, too! Shall we start a donation fund?

Ok, here I go:
    I cuss like crazy, especially at work.
    I smoke at work 2-3 ciggs a night from stress) and when I'm out drinking. Takes me a while to get through a pack.
    I am blunt to a fault and guess what? I don't care.
    I make a super good friend because I'll always have your back. But cross me, you'd better watch out.
    I'd kill for the body of a model. Not only do I not have boobs but I do have some extra weight.
    I've been told I'm cute but I don't believe it.
    I'm 44 and lately, college guys have been contacting me (not that I'm complaining, mind you)
    I'm blind as a bat without my glasses.

Ugh, are we going to start therapy sessions now?
    04-25-09 10:28 PM
    Don't talk about yourself like that back space quick way to lower your self esteem calling your self a monkey ...

04-25-09 10:29 PM
    Back to fetal
    Hahahahahaha!!! Ditto!
    04-25-09 10:46 PM
    At least they don't still look at all disabled kids as ********, treat mental patients with lobotomies and electric shocks, or other similar scary things.

Are you sure? Lol, the old days were pretty creepy. I watched a Shirley Temple movie with my kids and she needed blood, the doctor gave her a transfusion person to person,

04-25-09 10:59 PM
    I ask myself what's wrong with me all the time. You guys are welcome to give me some answers.
    04-25-09 11:05 PM
    Let's see, I'm allergic to almost everything dust, pollen, grass, certain foods, pet dander, synthetic hair. I constantly have rashes from allergic reactions. I have exzema , I sweat a lot, my teeth aren't straight, my boobs are too big and booty to little, have back probs from my big boobs, I have asthma, I'm super clumsy: last summer I tripped on the side walk, sprang my ankle and had to be on crutches for a month.... The list goes on and on.

04-25-09 11:35 PM
    o yea I'm claustrophobic and I'm terrified of clowns

04-25-09 11:37 PM
    I love clowns, this guy's a good friend of mine. You should take the time to get to know him, he's not so bad.

04-25-09 11:43 PM
    I was at an antique store in Taos that specialized in old medical instruments and they had a full set of sterling silver van buren sound. They were shaped exactly the same and the date on the leather case was 1880. I thought it interesting that with all the medical advancements of the last 130 years, they still use some of the same equipment. Amazing!

Some of the Gyn surgeries I've seen use MUCH LARGER versions of these... just sayin... The word dilator takes on a whole new meaning.

Of course, they are under full anesthesia.

Hmm.. I'm pretty damned perfect... I'm kind of arrogant and am told I flirt too much... and I have Meniere's disease. (I get dizzy and have ringing and hearing loss in my left ear)
    04-25-09 11:46 PM
    Congrats to AG. Us wap guys miss out.

To the point:
    I've only ever loved one person, my daughter.
    My brother is the only person I can really talk to.

Half the time I hate my wife. The rest is semi decent.

I don't like hanging out in crowds (except bars).

I love drinking and smoking ganja.

I always want to take a shower. excluding about an hour after I get out.

I constantly feel alone.

I'm 26 and mentally feel 56.

I will constantly concentrate on problems I can't figure out until I get my answer. I know this doesn't sound bad but its an ocd type thing.

Dear lord I could go on for days.

04-25-09 11:57 PM
    I wear glasses for nearsightedness.

I am too heavy. Type 2 with med control.

My left eye is lazy, and don't have 'normal' depth perception.

I have numerous scars from various surgeries and forays into dark places while in foreign countries.

Until age 33, I'd only spent 2 days in the hospital, and that was from having my tonsils and adenoids removed. Then I spent almost 5 1/2 months in the hospital in a battle with Burkitt's Lymphoma. My story of that is in this forum. I finished it a while back.

I had surgery last year to repair a ventral hernia left over from my tumorectomy. Surgery was complicated, but went well. When I was moved from recovery, they set me up with pain meds, and told me I could inject it with a button at a 10 min interval if I needed it.
    I hit it 3x in 90 mins. Everyone was out of room and lights were out, I stopped breathing and my lead fell off, and no alert sounded. The Nurse, who went to school with one of my daughters, came in to say goodnight as she checked off-shift. She noticed my lead was off, and put it on. My O2 level read 6. She put it on another, read 4%. Flips the light on, I'm deep blue.

The crash team spent 5 mins working on me. Pumped me full of things to revive me. And while they were preparing to get radical, I just woke up. TOTALLY freaked my wife out!

I was calm as could be, and the docs and team were baffled. They pumped me so full of drugs that I didn't sleep for almost 30 hours.

Other than these things, generally, I'm ok.

04-26-09 12:51 AM

I was calm as could be, and the docs and team were baffled. They pumped me so full of drugs that I didn't sleep for almost 30 hours.
    NO drugs for you!
    04-26-09 03:14 AM
    No more dilaudid, that's for certain!

04-26-09 03:49 AM
    Some of the Gyn surgeries I've seen use MUCH LARGER versions of these... just sayin... The word dilator takes on a whole new meaning.

Of course, they are under full anesthesia.

Hmm.. I'm pretty damned perfect... I'm kind of arrogant and am told I flirt too much... and I have Meniere's disease. (I get dizzy and have ringing and hearing loss in my left ear)
    I don't get anything for pain or anesthesia, but it doesn't last too long - it's something I have lived with for 40 years, since I was 14. I mentioned my condition was the result of an accident. I was run over by a school bus, it broke my hips, most of the ribs on my left side, and all the internal injuries one might expect. The docs saved me and I spent a few months in the hospital. I always thought a degree of arrogance was par for doctors.

04-26-09 08:47 AM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD