Yes, the title is close to another offensive post here on CB. A post that is clearly wrong and violates CBs own posting rules.
    But as you can see, even after a number of complaints CB allows it to remain.

The OP of that thread. a CB newbie doesn't even list on their profile or say where they are from. Why?

He says in his first post "America is clueless and ignorant of the the technology they have"

Nice. Maybe each and every American should return every item purchased from CB?

I am sick of it. The MODs pick and choose what they want to remove or keep. Regardless of the rules.

Perhaps its time to leave CB and take my business elsewhere.

As for the post it is baseless and useless. I does nothing but put down a country and its people and CB is allowing it.

Much if not all what the OP says can be said about every country on this planet. Why is he singling out America?

prejudice..

Tim
    04-13-13 05:08 PM
    Well, you don't really have to go into the thread...

I'm not saying g the thread is right, it isn't. But if you are an atheist do you go to church and complain that you don't like the content of discussion?

Again. It isn't right, but it isn't the end of the world

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 06:12 PM
    Don't leave Tim.

I reported the thread right now. I guess the OP thinks its okay to bait people using the words ignorant or ignorance. That is wrong, no matter who he is referring to.
    04-13-13 06:27 PM
    It's not on the Internet.
    04-13-13 06:42 PM
    Go to the- Tired of people insulting Americans thread and you can literally feel yourself getting dumber haha. I got attacked the other night on the stock market thread while being civil and polite. The amount of threads full of condescending and flat out mean posts is staggering
    04-13-13 06:43 PM
    Yes, the title is close to another offensive post here on CB. A post that is clearly wrong and violates CBs own posting rules.

The OP of that thread. a CB newbie doesn't even list on their profile or say where they are from. Why?

He says in his first post "America is clueless and ignorant of the the technology they have"

I am sick of it. The MODs pick and choose what they want to remove or keep. Regardless of the rules.

As for the post it is baseless and useless. I does nothing but put down a country and its people and CB is allowing it.

Much if not all what the OP says can be said about every country on this planet. Why is he singling out America?

prejudice..

Tim
    Wink. Nod.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-13-13 06:53 PM
    I think the comments here about MODs are unwarranted and uncalled for. Honestly, we simply can't please every human; albeit we try our best to keep the forums in check.

We're MODs for the love of gadgets and simply helping people. Bashing us doesn't really help or motivate us...

If you see\read a thread or post that you feel is uncalled for, simply report it and we'll do our best to address it. Bashing the MODs that work very hard to keep a few million members happy is rather harsh.

This thread will remain open for now, but, keeping in line with our rules, if it gets out of hand, I will address it...
    04-13-13 07:52 PM
    I think the comments here about MODs are unwarranted and uncalled for. Honestly, we simply can't please every human; albeit we try our best to keep the forums in check.

We're MODs for the love of gadgets and simply helping people. Bashing us doesn't really help or motivate us...

If you see\read a thread or post that you feel is uncalled for, simply report it and we'll do our best to address it. Bashing the MODs that work very hard to keep a few million members happy is rather harsh.

This thread will remain open for now, but, keeping in line with our rules, if it gets out of hand, I will address it...
    I will say that most do a great job but I don't understand why they allow it.

Making others feel bad or grouping them as ignorant and no action is taken is concerning.

You took offense to what I posted but it is allowed to happen to a group of members?

It's Ok to bash Americans but MODS are off limits?

I respect your position and effort. But fair is fair.

Tim
    04-13-13 08:07 PM
    Before you dig too much of a hole, go and check said thread...
    04-13-13 08:17 PM

prejudice..

Tim
    Chilllllllllll
    04-13-13 08:23 PM
    Can't we all just get along? Lol

Posted from the beyond...
    04-13-13 09:32 PM
    So they edit the subject line and move it to some unknown and unvisited low profile forum and leave the
    other insulting thread there and running.

Proves my point to the max!

Done!

Tim
    04-13-13 10:46 PM
    Trsbbs, I'm sorry that I can't make you happy. The other thread was closed.

Clearly at this point you're unhappy no matter what I do or how I try to help. I'm not sure what else I can do to assist you. I even sent you a PM...

Posted via Navi's CB10
    04-14-13 07:52 AM
    Trsbbs, I'm sorry that I can't make you happy. The other thread was closed.

Clearly at this point you're unhappy no matter what I do or how I try to help. I'm not sure what else I can do to assist you. I even sent you a PM...

Posted via Navi's CB10

Good MOD Williams

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 01:47 PM
    So they edit the subject line and move it to some unknown and unvisited low profile forum and leave the
    other insulting thread there and running.

Proves my point to the max!

Done!

Tim
    trsbbs, I have to agree with the MOD's on this one.

There are over 20,000 members on this forum who obviously create a LOT of threads. The MOD's can't be expected to police every single thread instantaneously. Just report the thread and let them deal with it...if the thread offend's or upsets you that much then don't visit the thread.

Sleep on it.
    04-14-13 02:44 PM
    Can't we all just get along? Lol

Posted from the beyond...
    No

(apparently)

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 08:59 PM