08-20-15 04:33 PM
28 12
tools
    That wouldn't surprise me. It just seems like the CB posters are more active. Meaning they post constantly and spend a lot of time here. I know I do. If you go to each forum, the threads are updating or changing faster here than in AC based on my experience.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Did anyone ever say anything about more content creation on BlackBerry... ;-)

  "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."  
    07-27-15 12:18 AM
    That wouldn't surprise me. It just seems like the CB posters are more active. Meaning they post constantly and spend a lot of time here. I know I do. If you go to each forum, the threads are updating or changing faster here than in AC based on my experience.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    1) Android users don't have to go the the Internet to make their devices work.... whereas BlackBerry users.... where would one be without SNAP or Cobalt?

2) Marketshare - CrackBerry is THE site for BlackBerry users. Whereas AC and iMore are just sites lost in a sea of community help sites.

But it really comes down to.. do the sites make money - ad revenues mainly or sales in the "stores". I think most of us regulars are smart enough to block most of the ads on CrackBerry.... as well as we know that accessories are usually much cheaper elsewhere. So I imagine that ad revenues and sales really rely on NEW users coming to the site....
    07-27-15 08:25 AM
    Anyone having problems opening the N4BB app the past week?
    08-20-15 04:33 PM
28 12