N4BB used to be a BlackBerry site but now it's messed up. Is this a sign of foreshadowring events. I liked N4bb cos they only had few news, thus being a supplement to CB
    07-24-15 09:43 AM
    https://n4bb.com/today-marks-evolution-n4bb/

Now known as "News for BlackBerry and Beyond"

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 09:51 AM
    https://n4bb.com/today-marks-evolution-n4bb/

Now known as "News for BlackBerry and Beyond"

Posted via CB10
    A lot of people have made money on providing BlackBerry users with news, information and help. But with fewer users and the future in question, and most likely ad revenues down. They had to evolve or get a real job.

It's like Kevin saw that for his future he needed to move beyond just BlackBerry, or in fact distance himself from it so he had more credibility in the tech market. It wasn't that he needed more time in his new position as Chief Media Officer of Mobile Nations.... cause look at all the "projects" he has been trying to "kick start".
    07-24-15 10:03 AM
    If you look through the site they should be labeled as not for BlackBerry with 4- insted of +. This is bad. I know there are Central and Flow but N4BB was my secoundary site from the moment I but my first BB 10 Z10.Sad to see them go.
    07-24-15 10:04 AM
    Yeah I noticed this too that N4BB has changed to include more than just BlackBerry news. Makes me wonder just how lucrative, or not lucrative, it really is to run these kind of sites.

Posted via the Z30 on CB10
    07-24-15 11:45 AM
    With the users decrease BlackBerry doesn't generate many news

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 11:58 AM
    I don't think they're really leaving. They just can't focus on just one news source. I mean, they need to branch out in order to make a living.
    07-24-15 03:55 PM
    At the end of the day they are running a business and most of them use multiple devices anyway. Jt has an apple watch, iPhones,android devices and bb10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 03:59 PM
    You have to be diversified in today's market if you expect to survive. The days of being focused on one brand are over.

I love the Crackberry site which I thought was unique and no one else had anything like it at the time and I gained a lot of great information and made a lot friends from the site.

But, times have changed and the business world is going to support what's popular because that's where the revenue exist, it's basic business concepts whether you choose to accept it or not.
    07-24-15 05:10 PM
    I will add https://n4bb.com/tech/mobile/blackberry/ to my bookmarks.

Posted via CB10
    Jakob Greve likes this.
    07-24-15 05:15 PM
    Well, they aren't going to be able to sustain a BlackBerry-only site on two or one hardware launch a year.
    Last edited by early2bed; 07-24-15 at 05:36 PM.
    southlander, LazyEvul and eldricho like this.
    07-24-15 05:25 PM
    The tech news business is way overcrowded and finding your niche is really a challenge.
    Survival of the fittest and the smartest. I wish them good luck.
    07-24-15 07:53 PM
    Well, they aren't going to be able to sustain a BlackBerry-only site on two or one hardware launch a year.
    Exactly. Few new devices means much less sustained interest. Kevin M. Explained on here a long time ago about how the main source of new visitors was device releases.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-24-15 08:01 PM
    Makes you wonder if CB and WC are loss leaders to MobileNations with AC and IM carrying the revenues.
    07-24-15 08:07 PM
    I like the new site better. It still has BB news but a whole lot more.

07-24-15 08:07 PM
    Makes you wonder if CB and WC are loss leaders to MobileNations with AC and IM carrying the revenues.
    I think CB forums still drive tons of traffic. Just from my experience the CB forums are by far the most active. AC central is next. IMore forums aren't very active from what I can see.

07-24-15 08:08 PM
    I think CB forums still drive tons of traffic. Just from my experience the CB forums are by far the most active. AC central is next. IMore forums aren't very active from what I can see.

Well thats good, don't have to worry about us then!
    07-24-15 08:11 PM
    A lot of people have made money on providing BlackBerry users with news, information and help. But with fewer users and the future in question, and most likely ad revenues down. They had to evolve or get a real job.

It's like Kevin saw that for his future he needed to move beyond just BlackBerry, or in fact distance himself from it so he had more credibility in the tech market. It wasn't that he needed more time in his new position as Chief Media Officer of Mobile Nations.... cause look at all the "projects" he has been trying to "kick start".
    Perhaps CBK would be kind enough to comment.??

Classically Posted.
    07-24-15 08:43 PM
    Cuz after all..."he likes pants". Lol. (that was great btw).

Classically Posted.
    07-24-15 08:44 PM
    Pretty sure Google pays for site traffic combined (as an entity) ...so it's all important from a revenue standpoint.

Classically Posted.
    07-24-15 08:46 PM

Last time I looked months ago CB had like half the active forum users that AC did. But both have a lot by any standard. At that time it was something like 6000 using CB and 11000 using AC.

07-24-15 11:33 PM
    Last time I looked months ago CB had like half the active forum users that AC did. But both have a lot by any standard. At that time it was something like 6000 using CB and 11000 using AC.

That wouldn't surprise me. It just seems like the CB posters are more active. Meaning they post constantly and spend a lot of time here. I know I do. If you go to each forum, the threads are updating or changing faster here than in AC based on my experience.

07-24-15 11:39 PM
    That wouldn't surprise me. It just seems like the CB posters are more active. Meaning they post constantly and spend a lot of time here. I know I do. If you go to each forum, the threads are updating or changing faster here than in AC based on my experience.

Because we are CB addict

BlackBerry -Secured to the Core | CB MOD
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    07-24-15 11:42 PM

Makes sense. I would expect this forum to have the most long time users since BlackBerrys high point was something like five years before Android got huge.

07-25-15 01:41 AM
    You have to be diversified in today's market if you expect to survive. The days of being focused on one brand are over.

I love the Crackberry site which I thought was unique and no one else had anything like it at the time and I gained a lot of great information and made a lot friends from the site.

But, times have changed and the business world is going to support what's popular because that's where the revenue exist, it's basic business concepts whether you choose to accept it or not.
    Multi-device / cross-platform strategy in full swing... :-)

�   "BB Android Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    07-27-15 12:17 AM
28 12