What Grinds My Gears

I hate when I send you an email/text/MMS/ and you don't respond. And before someone ask yes I would like a response to my email/text/MMS so I can know if you liked it or hated it or rather me not send you anything.
    12-09-08 04:38 PM
    I hate when ppl take things online WAY too seriously. Then it just turns the whole experience into a nightmare for everyone, since some ppl are start attacking others...so petty.
    12-10-08 01:10 AM
    When people KNOW what McD's sells and stands in line staring @ the menu asking the server to hold on - can't decide !

I agree! McDonald's has sold the same roundup of food forever — give or take the occasional new sandwich/salad/coffee drink. Plus, if you're standing in line, why not take that time to figure out what you want, rather than wait till you get up to the counter (with 10 folks, on a 30 minute lunch break limit standing behind you) to make a decision?
    12-10-08 08:25 AM
    Oh GOD! Finally a chance to vent about this!!!

There is NOTHING worse than walking down the street and seeing three girly bloody girls walking arm in arm towards you because they NEVER make room for you! The number of times I've had to step into the road and almost been run down because these bloody girls refuse to stop holding hands...

It drives me BANANAS and is quite dangerous. It's the same with old people! They totally just barge into you because they expect you to get out the way 'just because they're older and wiser'.

Now I'm a well built 23 year old guy but I still get pwned by school girls and old people on the street. Sad huh But it's only cos I have some frickin manners and don't want anyone else to have to step into the road on my account!
    12-10-08 11:27 AM
    Two words.

Nose hair.

Are people that aloof to do a little introspection of those nasal caves of theirs; take out the tools if needed...and do a little trimming, cutting, hacking, slashing? Come on now; don't ruin my day because your nose hairs are trying to reach out and touch someone. Sick.
    OMFG so true my coworker walks around all day with long hairs sticking out of his nose! Effing gross, I wonder what his clients think. And I'm not saying sht we're not that cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 01:37 AM
    I hate when ppl take things online WAY too seriously. Then it just turns the whole experience into a nightmare for everyone, since some ppl are start attacking others...so petty.
    Yes...I agree (after viewing a recent train wreck thread).
    12-11-08 11:40 AM
    You know what else grinds my gears?

This one guy who lives across the street from me apparently has this need to turn on his Harley Davidson at 7AM on every Saturday/Sunday morning, and he'll either just let it idle or rev it for a half-hour. I have nothing against Harley Davidson riders, but if you're going to turn on your loud-*** motorcycle, freakin' ride somewhere!!!

He and I got into some words last weekend. I was hungover and not in the mood.
    12-11-08 02:51 PM
    What Really Grinds My Gear (and I know I keep saying that)

People who make excuses for things that they were supposed to do. Now don't get me wrong if it was not your fault that you couldn't complete the task ok. But to out right lie and then make an excuse for not doing it.

Example: Asked friend to email website that he raved about. He didn't! His excuse He had to go to the store. How freaking long does it take to forward an email when you sit in front of a computer all freaking day.
    12-11-08 02:58 PM
    I was in line @ the gas station waiting for an available pump (stop it) and the car I decide to get behind does not turn over...uggggh
    The other three lanes are already occupied (4 cars back each line) and it's pouring out! PEOPLE if you got a hoop'd ....leave it parked
    12-11-08 03:11 PM
    I hate when I'm driving in the rain and it's near dawn and people think that since it isn't pitch black dark they don't need to have their lights on and then they decide to cut you off.

12-11-08 04:07 PM
    Calling into tech support for various issues when they arise. Support being totally clueless to any form of a resolution. Then I say to them. "Nevermind now, found the resolution via google and not your website."

12-11-08 07:08 PM
    I hate it when I go out of my way at a campground to be alone and the only other camper in the place has to park his big,noisy,littering,wood stealing,food burning,fish scaring,rear end right next to me. I hate repeating myself. I hate it when people won't take no for an answer.

12-22-08 03:42 PM
    I hate people that ask you a question, then get upset when you answer them honestly and don't just tell them what they want to hear. I also hate drivers that cut you off and then slow down to 10mph under the speed limit. Those two things really bring out the evil side of me.
    12-23-08 12:05 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD