Grinds My Gears?

-Women not lifting the seat when they're done.
    -Parent's allowing their brat to run around in a nice restaurant.
    -People TEXTING WHILE DRIVING (was run over on my motorcycle due to this)
    -Cats
    -CB users downing newbies (remember, we were all newbies at one time)
    (except Kevin )
    -Men who abuse women (sissy boy)
    -Ungrateful teenagers
    -Mondays
    12-05-08 11:47 AM
    That's funny stroller annoy the sht out of me too! Like parents who drag their kids, whom are capable of walking, around in a stroller on a packed train which takes up space that 3 or 4 people can fit. Why bring your stroller on the train during rush hour or in little restaurants taking up a isle?

You know what really grinds my gears?

People who don't know how to say, Thank you, Excuse me, or Please. When I hold the door for you for more than 5 seconds it's just polite for you to say Thank you. I didn't have to hold it, BUT if I were a few feet behind you going into the same building it would be nice if you held the door for me instead of letting it slam in my face. I am just trying to treat others the way I would like to be treated.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when I eat at fast food places, why is the cashier stingy with the napkins and condiments? You're not paying for them! so why are you power tripping when I ask you for extra honey mustard or give me a total of 4 napkins when i ask for extra!?!?
    12-05-08 01:43 PM
    ...You're not paying for them! so why are you power tripping when I ask you for extra honey mustard or give me a total of 4 napkins when i ask for extra!?!?
    it cuts into thier bonuses...lol
    12-05-08 01:49 PM
    I tell you what really pisses me off ot Grinds My Gears.

You walk into a fast food restaurant and you approach that counter. The ***** just stands there looking all pissed off and like what are you doing here.
    finally they muster up the strength to say what do you want.
    Oh god that pisses me off. I won't even eat there and alert the manager. If you want me to visit you establisment can I get just a little bit of customer service.
    12-05-08 01:55 PM
    I tell you what really pisses me off ot Grinds My Gears.

You walk into a fast food restaurant and you approach that counter. The ***** just stands there looking all pissed off and like what are you doing here.
    finally they muster up the strength to say what do you want.
    Oh god that pisses me off. I won't even eat there and alert the manager. If you want me to visit you establisment can I get just a little bit of customer service.

You know what? When that happens, I just look at them, while they're lookin' at me � eventually, they get that they're supposed to say, "Welcome to Burger King, what would you like to order today?"

Or, I'll say, "Hello?", and then it kicks in.
    12-05-08 08:49 PM
    I hate when ppl come into my store...demand all sorts of sh** that I surely cannot do and they have been told several times that we cannot do.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!! You are not getting any free sh**!!!!
    12-05-08 09:39 PM
    You bringing up bathrooms reminds me of something...

when I am in a public bathroom...and I am the only person in there...and someone comes in...and takes the stall right NEXT to me....and there are like, 6 other stalls open...and they go right next to me!!!!
    same here, but got one more to add to it, when there is 3 urinals in a row and some guy has to take the middle one when no one is around, so when you walk in you have no choice but to stand next to them.
    12-07-08 11:08 AM
    I had this girl come into my work today...I ask her if she had a memory card in her old phone....(I was swapping them out)...she literally just stares at me with dead eyes.

Then her dad asks her again, for me. She again...gives dead eyes. Then she finally answers "no"....
    12-07-08 07:09 PM
    same here, but got one more to add to it, when there is 3 urinals in a row and some guy has to take the middle one when no one is around, so when you walk in you have no choice but to stand next to them.

I feel your pain!!!!

On that note...I hate when you are at a bar/club/public place...and you use the mens bathroom, you come out and ppl act like its so gross that you were in there. First off....aren't we all adults? Second.....its really no different than if you share a bathroom with a husband/roommate/brother, etc....

I mean...damn...waiting in line for the women's bathroom can take forever!
    12-07-08 07:10 PM
    You know what really grinds my gears...Clients who you bust your buns for but nothing is EVER good enough for them. They give you a project today but really wanted it done yesterday. Jerks!
    12-07-08 08:19 PM
    -Tailgaters
    -Being tapped on the shoulder at the gym since I apparently on a machine someone reserved, yet there are two or three identical and unused machines next the one I am "hogging"
    -Hearing my father talk about taking family on car trips up to north Jersey to see some restaurant with a good view of NYC-he talks about this same exact topic at every family gathering
    -Having a beautiful new 8820 that is Wi-Fi capable but with no data plan
    12-07-08 11:41 PM
    - People that don't wash their hands.
    - People that come to work sick as a dog, but take the day off and stay home when they can't find the document they were working on the day before.
    - People that can't recall what they learned in Drivers ed.
    - People that don't know the meaning of Privacy or Personal Space.
    - The general "Dumbing Down" of America...
    - How the stupid and inept no longer die...
    - How the USA makes laws and caveats to the weak-minded to enable them to have a majority-rule.
    - How people don't die anymore.... Everyone wants to live forever...Ugh.

Grrr...
    Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 09:12 AM
    I LOVE YOU! I thought I was the only Disney Stroller magnet.

I had a lady that kept bumping her buggy into me (no kid in it and she was lucky), I turned around and kicked it, and said if you ram that thing into me one more time, your husband will have to pull it out of your rear end. Her husband ask if there was a problem, and I said yes, "The BLEEP Censored Save the children BLEEP, you married can't see that there are people in front of her, while she's pushing a stroller, so either take it from her, buy her some glasses or have her walk three paces behind you." He looked at her, looked at the stroller and took it from her. Saw them later that day and he was still pushing it.

The last time I visited DW, I wore a t-shirt that had on the back... "If you bump be with your baby buggy I will kick you."

OMG!!!

You are my hero for the day!!

lol,
    Dm

Last edited by Detman101; 12-08-08 at 10:17 AM.
    12-08-08 09:19 AM
    OMG!!!

You are my hero for the day!!

lol,
    Dm

He's got a lot of good stuff...don't encourage him!
    12-08-08 03:45 PM
    I was at Target with my 18-year-old son and we were near the PS3 games talking about my days in the motorcycle club I belonged to. He asked me about a good friend of mine (Will) and I asked him "the black or white guy?" and the lady standing next to me literally fell down. She asked me why it had to be "a colored thing" and I told her "because he happens to be a man of color...?" and I thought she was going to rip my head off. The manager asked me and my son to leave and to my suprise, a few other people standing near by left.

There are few people out that that really scare me but this woman almost had me pissin' in my pants.

I told Will and he laughed his @$$ off.

BTW - if you don't hear the entire conversation, keep your yap shut! Or better yet, stay the f##k out of my business.

12-08-08 03:53 PM
    Okay....so I don't know if everyone else is seeing the US Cellular ad on here for the Samsung Delve (called the instinct thru Sprint)....

Everytime I do something....that stupid ad rolls half way down my damn screen....its annoying the **** out of me
    12-09-08 12:36 AM
    When people scrape their forks loudly against their teeth while eating. Sends shivers up my spine.
    12-09-08 07:24 AM
    When people KNOW what McD's sells and stands in line staring @ the menu asking the server to hold on - can't decide !
    12-09-08 01:15 PM
    When people crack their gum in Church....

...man I think I need anger management...
    12-09-08 01:16 PM
    What Really Grinds My Gears

When you purchase the next Iphone killer and the device is a complete flop. The OS is crap, the camera sucks, the typing is horrible. But when you go to return the phone the CS ask are yousure?
    12-09-08 01:17 PM
    Two words.

Nose hair.

Are people that aloof to do a little introspection of those nasal caves of theirs; take out the tools if needed...and do a little trimming, cutting, hacking, slashing? Come on now; don't ruin my day because your nose hairs are trying to reach out and touch someone. Sick.
    12-09-08 01:32 PM
    I hate when people in a fast food joint think that since they paid to eat there they have every right to do whatever the **** they want to do like move tables across the room or take every chair to use and not out them back where they came from or throw their trash away.

12-09-08 01:46 PM
    What really grinds my gears:

People who live in the snowbelt, experience snow every year, but still have no dang clue how to drive in the stuff. This includes people who want to pull in front of you with insufficient room to safely do so and then just creep along when you happen to be travelling at a decent rate of speed. Uh, hey moron, ever heard of a little thing called physics? It basically says pulling in front of a heavy truck travelling at a decent pace when there's not room to do so and you aren't going to quickly accelerate to do the same or faster speed as said truck isn't going to end well for the ID10T who didn't understand Newton's 3 laws of motion.

12-09-08 02:54 PM
    I specifically hate customers who get the answer they dont want... then ask the question in another way thinking the answer will be different.

THEN THE ASK AGAIN IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND KEEP DOING ITTT
    12-09-08 04:12 PM
    What really grinds my gears:

People who live in the snowbelt, experience snow every year, but still have no dang clue how to drive in the stuff. This includes people who want to pull in front of you with insufficient room to safely do so and then just creep along when you happen to be travelling at a decent rate of speed. Uh, hey moron, ever heard of a little thing called physics? It basically says pulling in front of a heavy truck travelling at a decent pace when there's not room to do so and you aren't going to quickly accelerate to do the same or faster speed as said truck isn't going to end well for the ID10T who didn't understand Newton's 3 laws of motion.

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! I live in Rochester, NY and we get so much snow each year and people act like they have never seen or drivin in it.

omg hate
    12-09-08 04:14 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD