As for me, I admire Messi more than Ronaldo. That's not mean I hate Ronaldo or said that he isn't a good player. Both of them are great footballers, but I preferred Messi more. Because, for me, Messi is the real talent while Ronaldo is a product of training hard. Just like what Ibrahimovic said. I just agreed with him.
    Messi is good. But in my opinion, he gets credit he doesn't deserve. Yes, he has amazing talent. Yes, he has awesome goals. But I think Xavi and Iniesta deserve more credit as it is their assists that make Messi who he is. (not all the time of course, but mostly).
    Both are great players considering their age.

And Barcelona fans are the funniest. Before a few months, they were like "Neymar who?" and now that he's in Barcelona, they're like "Neymar is the best".
    Because screw logic.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:01 AM
    Messi is good. But in my opinion, he gets credit he doesn't deserve. Yes, he has amazing talent. Yes, he has awesome goals. But I think Xavi and Iniesta deserve more credit as it is their assists that make Messi who he is. (not all the time of course, but mostly).

And Barcelona fans are the funniest. Before a few months, they were like "Neymar who?" and now that he's in Barcelona, they're like "Neymar is the best".
    Because screw logic.

Posted via CB10
    Sure. He doesn't deserve it. Iniesta deserve it more than anyone in that club. Goals doesn't mean anything. Most of his goal is a tap in front of the goal. Pedro can do it too if they pass the ball to him.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:06 AM
    Exactly. It feels so good talking to people like you. I tried talking about football on some other forum and I got cursed for saying such things about Messi and Ronaldo. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 06:09 AM

Because screw logic.

Posted via CB10
    If you talked about Xavi and Iniesta, yes credit for him(Messi) because he got helped from the best two of the midfielders in the world. But, how about Ronaldo? If you realized, how many goals he scored assisted by zil and Di Mara? Ronaldo needs help too to score, so both of them are equal. They need help to score.
    08-15-13 08:02 AM
    Oh I prefer Ronaldo because he's more consistent

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:16 AM
    Rayados de Monterrey

Posted via my white Z10 on CB
    08-15-13 08:29 AM
    Oh I prefer Ronaldo because he's more consistent

Posted via CB10
    What consistency do you mean? Scoring goals? Messi scoring goals nearly for every match he played, so as Ronaldo.
    08-15-13 08:35 AM
    What consistency do you mean? Scoring goals? Messi scoring goals nearly for every match he played, so as Ronaldo.
    Do you even watch la liga?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:56 AM
    Sport Lisboa e Benfica (AKA Benfica) FTW!!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 08:58 AM
    Nah. It's not same. Yes Messi scores quite often but he also goes on this goal drought phase if that makes sense and that normally lasts like 4 to 5 matches. If it happens to Ronaldo, it last a match or two.

I like both. Both have positive and negative points. Simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:02 AM
    Nah. It's not same. Yes Messi scores quite often but he also goes on this goal drought phase if that makes sense and that normally lasts like 4 to 5 matches. If it happens to Ronaldo, it last a match or two.

I like both. Both have positive and negative points. Simple as that.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, at the end of last season, Messi has run out of his form because of injury. And that's affected Barcelona in their UCL title chased.

Yup, simple as that.
    08-15-13 09:10 AM
    Yes, at the end of last season, Messi has run out of his form because of injury. And that's affected Barcelona in their UCL title chased.

Yup, simple as that.
    Get him off your pedestal bro. Take Messi out of Barca and just watch how his scoring will go down

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-15-13 09:14 AM
    Get him off your pedestal bro. Take Messi out of Barca and just watch how his scoring will go down

No, he won't change if you put him to other teams. He done well in Argentine national team though.

Barca needs Messi, Barca is sucks without him. So, great player like him will doing well at any teams he played.
    08-15-13 09:34 AM
    No, he won't change if you put him to other teams. He done well in Argentine national team though.

Barca needs Messi, Barca is sucks without him. So, great player like him will doing well at any teams he played.
    Barcelona does fine without him, tbh.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:36 AM

He does well in Argentina? Lol. He does a tolerable job. Take him out of Barcelona and suddenly he can't score goals lol.

08-15-13 09:41 AM
    The Arsenal Channel C0011B77E

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 09:42 AM
    Benfica, Barcelona and i like Bayern M.!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    08-15-13 09:46 AM
    Barcelona does fine without him, tbh.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so. Barca tiki-taka tactical needs a striker like Messi who can hold the ball, who can pass accurately, always gives support to maintain conquering the possessions etc. Not using any of Centre Forward in their formation is a bit tough for their tactical, but the presents of Messi who can contribute in attack very well completed their wonderful style of play. He can play in a false-nine rule without the support of central striker, and that just awesome! He can feeds the wingers in both flanks superbly. Who can take this huge role?

Barca did tried to use Cesc for Messi's role but he didn't contribute as well as Messi does. Anyway, Cesc is a great player.

So, this is why I said Barca needs Messi very very much.
    08-15-13 09:50 AM
    He does well in Argentina? Lol. He does a tolerable job. Take him out of Barcelona and suddenly he can't score goals lol.

You clearly don't realize how this 4 times in a row Ballon d'Or winners are capable of. Lol
    08-15-13 09:55 AM
    Manchester United is the team for me.

What football (soccer) team do you support?-img_00000046.png

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 10:05 AM
    You clearly don't realize how this 4 times in a row Ballon d'Or winners are capable of. Lol
    He's good. In Barcelona. How many goals did he score in Argentina this last World Cup?

08-15-13 10:52 AM
    He's good. In Barcelona. How many goals did he score in Argentina this last World Cup?

None. Wait wait! That's certainly not the indicator of his potential.

Rooney, even C. Ronaldo has scored none too. So, what?
    08-15-13 11:09 AM
    None. Wait wait! That's certainly not the indicator of his potential.

Rooney, even C. Ronaldo has scored none too. So, what?
    Umm Rooney is irrelevant to this. Lol. And all I'm saying is that Messi, out of Barcelona, has trouble scoring. And Ronaldo DID score this last World Cup. Just FYI.

08-15-13 11:17 AM
    Umm Rooney is irrelevant to this. Lol. And all I'm saying is that Messi, out of Barcelona, has trouble scoring. And Ronaldo DID score this last World Cup. Just FYI.

Opsss, my bad! So you're trying to tell me that Messi has bad scoring form for his country? Out of 82 caps, he'd only scored 35 goals. Is that bad for you?
    08-15-13 11:29 AM
    And C. Ronaldo, out of 105 caps, he scored 40 goals only. Is this better than Messi?
    08-15-13 11:31 AM
108 12345