Post below!
    I support Bayern Munich and Manchester United. What about you guys?

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 04:56 AM
    I hate football. Little brother works for Man U though, so there's a familial affiliation there, I guess.

Now rugby: there's a proper game! Harlequins ftw!

Z10-4 .4687 via CB10
    08-13-13 05:03 AM
    Hala Madrid

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 05:21 AM
    I hate football. Little brother works for Man U though, so there's a familial affiliation there, I guess.

Now rugby: there's a proper game! Harlequins ftw!

Z10-4 .4687 via CB10
    Rugby is good too. But what do you mean by proper game?
    Football is a proper game too. You may not like it, but please, do not disrespect it by making it look like a "not proper" game.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 05:32 AM
    I'll disrespect it if I want, thank you. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Why? Read on:

Football engenders unseemly behaviors in the stands and an unsightly tribalism between rival teams often leads to violence. Having had to police this in the past has given me first hand experience... it's not just an English Premier League thing - this is a worldwide phenomenon.

The insistence of FIFA that goal-line technology is redundant in football is a possible sign that it'd undermine inaccurate refereeing and upset those who'd want to change the outcome of games for underhand purposes.

The propensity of players to foul by diving and feigning injury is an undeniably ugly part of the game, especially where good sportsmanship is supposedly enshrined in football.

And that's just for starters...

Z10-4 .4687 via CB10
    Last edited by gen_accident; 08-13-13 at 05:55 AM.
    David in Durham likes this.
    08-13-13 05:40 AM
    Liverpool FC.
    08-13-13 06:11 AM
    Mes que un club!! Barca all the way.

Via my Zormtrooper - v.10.2.0.1047
    Attachment 192067
    edu3110 likes this.
    08-13-13 06:21 AM
    Liverpool FC.
    We're club rivals hahaha
    08-13-13 06:51 AM
    I'll disrespect it if I want, thank you. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Why? Read on:

Football engenders unseemly behaviors in the stands and an unsightly tribalism between rival teams often leads to violence. Having had to police this in the past has given me first hand experience... it's not just an English Premier League thing - this is a worldwide phenomenon.

The insistence of FIFA that goal-line technology is redundant in football is a possible sign that it'd undermine inaccurate refereeing and upset those who'd want to change the outcome of games for underhand purposes.

The propensity of players to foul by diving and feigning injury is an undeniably ugly part of the game, especially where good sportsmanship is supposedly enshrined in football.

Z10-4 .4687 via CB10
    Well, say what you want. I started this thread for people who LIKE football, so please keep out. Thank you.
    08-13-13 06:53 AM
    Team USA, men and women! Pros can fall down and wince in pain if they don't like this post! :-)

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 06:56 AM

Z10-4 .4687 via CB10
    :thumbdown: Boo!
    08-13-13 07:09 AM
    We're club rivals hahaha
    Mancheater United, Referee United. Haha
    08-13-13 07:10 AM
    FC Barcelona

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 07:12 AM

The insistence of FIFA that goal-line technology is redundant in football is a possible sign that it'd undermine inaccurate refereeing and upset those who'd want to change the outcome of games for underhand purposes
    You do realise goal line technology has already been implemented and will be in use this coming season. What sort of tool with such a chip on his heavy rugby shoulders even clicks on a topic of this nature let alone comment with useless drivel I can only come to conclude that you were violently beat up by a member of the football squad at school, repeatedly

I don't drink anymore........ or any less, double scotch please
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    08-13-13 07:21 AM
    Chelsea FC
    08-13-13 07:43 AM
    Mancheater United, Referee United. Haha
    Haha not all referees. However I do agree, Webb does favour us!
    But you gotta admit that Liverpool isn't as good as it used to be!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 08:13 AM
    Haha not all referees. However I do agree, Webb does favour us!
    But you gotta admit that Liverpool isn't as good as it used to be!

Posted via CB10
    I admit that. But as long as we don't keep selling our best players (such the likes of Torres, Alonso et cetra), also Surez which now on the verge of move to Arsenal, we will be among the best clubs in Premier League. Just look back on our squad in 2008/09 season, we are pretty solid though. Urm, about United, I think they'll shake a little this upcoming season under new manager (Moyes) and the homecoming CFC's the special one (Mou).
    08-13-13 08:23 AM
    You do realise goal line technology has already been implemented and will be in use this coming season. What sort of tool with such a chip on his heavy rugby shoulders even clicks on a topic of this nature let alone comment with useless drivel I can only come to conclude that you were violently beat up by a member of the football squad at school, repeatedly
    We didn't have a football "squad" and I highly doubt one would take on a rugby forward and succeed. I represented my school at rugby and fencing to an international level. Pick your fights carefully...

To each their own. Had you read my original post, you would have noticed a tongue in cheek tone and my response was borne of a typical reaction to being told what I can and can't have an opinion on.

I don't follow football, so I admit I didn't know that goal line tech will be implemented. I really hope it helps to level the game.

However the tone of people's responses to my viewpoints echoes the hostility I associate with the "beautiful game" and you're very welcome to it...

Z10-4 .4687 via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    08-13-13 08:42 AM
    I admit that. But as long as we don't keep selling our best players (such the likes of Torres, Alonso et cetra), also Surez which now on the verge of move to Arsenal, we will be among the best clubs in Premier League. Just look back on our squad in 2008/09 season, we are pretty solid though. Urm, about United, I think they'll shake a little this upcoming season under new manager (Moyes) and the homecoming CFC's the special one (Mou).
    Haha yes. Suarez is being an arse. United isn't doing so well as per pre season. They need to get used to Moyes. I miss Fergie!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 10:12 AM
    Haha yes. Suarez is being an arse. United isn't doing so well as per pre season. They need to get used to Moyes. I miss Fergie!

Posted via CB10
    United weren't doing so well in the pre-season matches actually. Out of 7, they only won 2 games.
    08-13-13 11:03 AM
    United weren't doing so well in the pre-season matches actually. Out of 7, they only won 2 games.
    Exactly what I said.
    And omg, as for Torres, that guy ruined himself after leaving Liverpool! He was so good in Liverpool! I don't like him that much in Chelsea. If Suarez leaves, I don't know why but I think he'll face the same fate.. I think he'll have a lot of problems blending with other teams after his reputation and other personal stiffs he's created.
    08-13-13 11:44 AM
    Real Madrid ftw! Love Cristiano Ronaldo!

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    08-13-13 11:44 AM
    Exactly what I said.
    And omg, as for Torres, that guy ruined himself after leaving Liverpool! He was so good in Liverpool! I don't like him that much in Chelsea. If Suarez leaves, I don't know why but I think he'll face the same fate.. I think he'll have a lot of problems blending with other teams after his reputation and other personal stiffs he's created.
    Personally, I don't mind if he gonna leaves, but please don't go to any teams in premier league (e.g Arsenal being rumoured). That just only shows his unprofessional thinking. If he decides to leave, go elsewhere such Real Madrid or others like a new big-spending team, Monaco. Haha
    08-13-13 12:42 PM
    Personally, I don't mind if he gonna leaves, but please don't go to any teams in premier league (e.g Arsenal being rumoured). That just only shows his unprofessional thinking. If he decides to leave, go elsewhere such Real Madrid or others like a new big-spending team, Monaco. Haha
    He literally said that Liverpool isn't good enough for him. Liverpool made him what he is. It was pretty bitchy of him to say that.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 01:25 PM
    He literally said that Liverpool isn't good enough for him. Liverpool made him what he is. It was pretty bitchy of him to say that.

Posted via CB10
    If Liverpool don't get him out from Ajax, I don't see where he'll be at right now. I mean, no one won't recognize that he would be a better striker. Urm, I'd like to talk more with you about football, may I have your PIN? Hehe
    08-13-13 01:40 PM
108 123 ...