Been using Yahoo since high school
    They had Yahoo back then?
    03-08-10 01:45 PM
    They had Yahoo back then?
    haha! First time I've been called old on here!
    03-08-10 01:48 PM
    I've had my own email server since '99 .. No ads.. No spam... Cost me almost nothing to maintain.. Just paying a few bucks a year for the domain name... I should own the damn thing by now.. I wish you could buy a domain name like you can buy a house and own it...

I just stopped using my own server, and transfered it over to a paid Google domain, $50 per user per year, they do a much better job filtering weird emails that might sneak through.

My work email is hosted by us, using a weidenhammer spam filter, which I hate.
    03-08-10 01:49 PM
    Used to be Yahoo! but with so much Spam I took it off my Berry and now use GMail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 01:58 PM
    I just stopped using my own server, and transfered it over to a paid Google domain, $50 per user per year, they do a much better job filtering weird emails that might sneak through.

My work email is hosted by us, using a weidenhammer spam filter, which I hate.
    I am still thinking about who to trust my main email domain to. With a kid/family now, I simply no longer have the time to maintain as much. I do have another old personal domain that I have linked to AOL Mail and it works great with my BB.. I had to spend some time to perfect their filter rules, but have yet to get any spam on it (BB) in over a year.
    03-08-10 03:24 PM
    I am still thinking about who to trust my main email domain to. With a kid/family now, I simply no longer have the time to maintain as much. I do have another old personal domain that I have linked to AOL Mail and it works great with my BB.. I had to spend some time to perfect their filter rules, but have yet to get any spam on it (BB) in over a year.

I finally stopped managing my own with work being so busy and I love the fact I can have conversational e-mail support, google apps is a little costly being $50/yr/user, but so far I am pleased with it.

You can sign up for Google Apps for 30days free and see if it works for you, really the time saved for me is great,
    03-08-10 03:44 PM
    yahooooo0ooo0o0o0o0o
    03-08-10 03:45 PM
    $50/year to save what little time I have these days us a steal to me. Is there a limit on how many email accounts per domain?
    I finally stopped managing my own with work being so busy and I love the fact I can have conversational e-mail support, google apps is a little costly being $50/yr/user, but so far I am pleased with it.

You can sign up for Google Apps for 30days free and see if it works for you, really the time saved for me is great,
    03-08-10 05:35 PM
    $50/year to save what little time I have these days us a steal to me. Is there a limit on how many email accounts per domain?

It is $50/yr/user. NO limit but every account costs $50,

I have not gotten deep into it as I only have 3 users, to care about, I've moved many people to free gmail accounts over the last year as I've gotten more busy, and less involved in IT related items.
    03-08-10 06:40 PM
    For personal email my ISP, have had the email address since 89.
    Anything I sign up for on the net I use my Hotmail account, so it won't matter how much spam it gets.

And like others here, anything I need on my BB, I forward or copy to the BB email address.
    Mailing lists and newsletters go to my gmail account,
    03-08-10 08:37 PM
    I have my original hotmail account, a gmail account, and 3 yahoo accounts (1 @yahoo, which i use for shopping online and signing up for things, 1 @ymail which I use for my crackberry, and 1 @rocketmail.) They all work fine for me; I don't really see a difference.
    03-10-10 03:47 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD