Living in in Lethbridge Alberta, and am totally addicted... fairly boring I know; but at least its straightforward
    03-07-08 12:19 PM
    Just a plain 'ol self characterization.
    03-07-08 12:23 PM
    Brew ... from my homebrew days, and ... Katz .... first 4 letters of my last name.

Always seemed to flow nicely. It's been my online handle since I first joined anything on the web.
    03-07-08 12:28 PM
    4x4 because I drive my jeep, sometimes even on the road, and geek because I've been a computer/gadget guy forever.
    03-08-08 06:45 AM
    isle.sam = melissa

& my maiden name was sampson, so i always found it kind of amusing. ha.
    03-08-08 02:04 PM
    I'm a sucker for under armour workout outfits, and yes......i have a pair of their new shoes on order. the clothes are so comfortable
    03-08-08 05:38 PM
    Real simple, and boring I guess, but I use it all over.

Sony = I work for Sony
    Poolplr = I love playing pool
    03-09-08 07:47 AM
    My name, minus those cursed things known as vowels.
    03-09-08 08:29 AM
    Mine is from the movie Mean Girls, one of my favorites! I would actually like to change it since...I don't want people to think I'm actually mean! Has anyone ever tried asking an admin/moderator to change screen name? Let me know!
    03-09-08 10:24 AM
    Nope...but that's interesting. On practically every mobile phone forum I frequent (even Howardforums...5-years there), many people call me "David" for some reason. I don't know if their mind tricks them into seeing the letters "davi..." and they just assume...or what? I dunno.

And, Cate...my first name is Terry.
    I think you are partially right. I thought your name as David too. I see the davi (skip the tl) then see the d -- David Funny how the mind works!
    03-09-08 11:39 AM
    Davey .. My last name

Nice and original!
    03-09-08 11:42 AM
    cop - my hubby is a retired state trooper
    doc - I'm a paramedic
    = copndoc
    03-09-08 04:56 PM
    Rambo was a nickname I got at work. It stuck, and now even mom uses it sometimes. Originally, my first email address was Ronin47, a tribute to the Samurai depicted in Cushingura. The legend is based on truth and reminds me how I want to live my life. Honor, no shortcuts. Doing the right thing even when no one is looking. Too many people asked me if it was for the anime character Ronin, which it certainly was not. I got sick of it, plus all the spam I started getting, so I changed it to my nickname plus the "47" from the original address. And then I just made it my screen name. It's no longer an email address but it's the forum name I use on about 20 different boards, and my eBay name as well.
    03-09-08 05:59 PM
    Rukiya, my first name.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-08 07:22 PM
    My name <3
    03-10-08 09:59 AM
    It's my middle name. When I was younger I hated it and would only allow one person to use it. As i got older it started to grow on me so now I use it online all the time.
    03-10-08 04:53 PM
    Sylvaria - latin
    Of the trees.
    Given to me by an ex-boyfriend, and I loved it so much I kept it even after I dumped him. My old username was Vanya Starwind. A Russian boy's nickname from a book, then the last name of my favorite anime character.
    03-10-08 05:19 PM
    STI is my car
    ej25 is the engine code of the sti
    03-10-08 06:52 PM
    My last name is Wynglass. First name Sherry. Hence. Sherry Wynglass (pronounced wineglass). I chose wynglasscharms because I am an up an coming jewelry designer.
    03-10-08 07:03 PM
    Mine is from the movie Mean Girls, one of my favorites! I would actually like to change it since...I don't want people to think I'm actually mean! Has anyone ever tried asking an admin/moderator to change screen name? Let me know!

03-10-08 10:50 PM
    From my kids book Jamberry - just switched it around
    03-12-08 11:09 AM
    Mine is easy. I have 4 sons. So anyone that remembers their basic HS biology, an XY is a boy. So thus, I am a Dad to 4 XY's. And yes MomTo4XYs, a CrackBerry.com member and addict, is my wife.
    03-12-08 11:28 AM
    Some of these are truly cool ...
    Let's see ... here's mine:

rjbtmkc - R is for my brother Randy; J is my other brother Jeff; B is yet another brother Brent; T is for the youngest brother Tony; m is for little ole me; K is for my dad Karval; and C is for my unpronoucable maiden name. Did I mention, I'm the youngest of five and the only girl in a house of boys.

Cheers!!
    D
    03-12-08 11:32 AM
    Gosh I'm boring. Mine is pretty evident.

I refuse to get involved in the age discussion. Suffice it to say that I almost had to worry about the draft lottery, and in college streaking was a fad in which I will neither confirm nor deny my participation!
    03-12-08 11:41 AM
    Guess I am the dirty minded one in the group :-)
    03-13-08 01:10 AM
271 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD