Well, there's a story behind my name. First off, evenflo is a company that makes baby bottles. 22 is my favorite number.

According to my older sister, when I was a few months old, I woke my mother up, in the middle of the night, to feed me. My mother told me to go to bed. So, I moved my crib closer to her and called her name. When she rose up to answer, I took my evenflo bottle at hit her with it. And, the imprint of "evenflo" was left on her forehead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-08 08:27 PM
    Sapper (combat engineer) is my job VH my last name initials
    03-04-08 08:35 PM
    VH my last name initials
    Van Halen?
    03-04-08 08:39 PM
    wx = weather
    boss = my struggle with humility
    03-04-08 09:17 PM
    my initials and my birthday month and year
    03-04-08 09:21 PM
    Use to have a Subaru STi. For those that dont know its a turbocharged car, thats where I get the boost3d part (turbo reference). The 23 is my birthday and its cool cause its the same number has Michael Jordan. So yeah.
    03-04-08 09:28 PM
    My first name is Christopher...

...so as X-Mas = Christmas, Xopher = Christopher
    03-04-08 09:52 PM
    wx = weather
    boss = my struggle with humility

I do Skywarn in North Texas. My call is N5XBL

I have that skywarn sticker on my Jeep.
    03-04-08 09:56 PM
    "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people ; that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" 1 Peter 2:9
    03-04-08 11:31 PM
    My first name is Christopher...

...so as X-Mas = Christmas, Xopher = Christopher
    i just want to call you topher :]
    03-05-08 02:52 AM
    First few letters of my surname.
    MUMFORD see simple!
    03-05-08 05:28 AM
    Baroness~of Cobra Command. I've had the nick ever since my Tribes playing days with my husband, 8 plus years or so. I USED to go by NACHOMAMA....i miss that nick.

110902~birthdate of my daughter.
    tribes eh? did you play tribes 2?
    03-05-08 05:42 AM
    I've always had Pixie in my screen name for as long as I can remember. I've always loved fairies, Pixies, etc.
    I've also been named by a friend Pixie Boo.
    I tried using my actual name but it was taken. =/ and my name is not common. (my real name is Glory)
    03-05-08 06:48 AM
    My cat's name (Kezia) and her loud motor (Purrs).
    03-05-08 07:21 AM
    Jerzey: cuz I'm from Jersey
    904: my birthday.. Sept 4

Not very creative, but I've had this screenname forever. I wish I could change it on here though.. oh well.
    03-05-08 07:28 AM
    I collect Pez Dispensers - those cartoon head candy dispenzers.
    And I make balloon animals professional sometimes, so when I needed a stage name for birthday parties and other events Mr. Pezman seemed like a fitting choice.

By the way, I have over 300 Pez to date!
    03-05-08 08:10 AM
    Um my name lol nothing fancy
    03-05-08 08:15 AM
    This is so lame...but, davistld01 was the dumb username that AOL gave me years ago when I used them as my ISP, since every other name I could come up with was already used by their 100-billion other customers. It's my last name, my initials...and a number sequence. I don't like it, but I can always remember it, so I use it for practically everything.
    03-05-08 08:37 AM
    This is so lame...but, davistld01 was the dumb username that AOL gave me years ago when I used them as my ISP, since every other name I could come up with was already used by their 100-billion other customers. It's my last name, my initials...and a number sequence. I don't like it, but I can always remember it, so I use it for practically everything.
    but the real question is...

is david your first name?

:]
    03-05-08 12:21 PM
    J- stands for JEREMY -me
    money- is what i am working hard for...Actually my mom used to call me Jmoney when i was in High School. I was a actor on a pilot tv show and a reality program for kids and my mom thought i was gonna bring in all the MONEY! kinda funny. Now i am in the car business..
    03-05-08 12:26 PM
    It's My NickName, I Started A Party KREW When I Was 13 And We Lasted For Almost 5 Years. My NickName Is/Was An Acronym.

Playa Hataz All Die Early

OR

People Hate All Day Everyday

(Got It On My Lisence Plate)
    03-05-08 01:03 PM
    I got mine when i was teaching youth at a church and wanted something to describe everything myself when i put my heart and soul into something. So i came up with ETERnal deVOTION --> Etervotion because i give my eternal devotion to everyone when the time calls for it
    03-05-08 01:05 PM
    but the real question is...

is david your first name?

:]
    Nope...but that's interesting. On practically every mobile phone forum I frequent (even Howardforums...5-years there), many people call me "David" for some reason. I don't know if their mind tricks them into seeing the letters "davi..." and they just assume...or what? I dunno.

And, Cate...my first name is Terry.
    03-05-08 03:18 PM
    its what i am....wait until the last minute to do anything

and my birthyear.....
    03-05-08 04:13 PM
    its what i am....wait until the last minute to do anything

and my birthyear.....
    Man I feel old.... I was drinking LEGALLY that year.
    03-05-08 04:16 PM
271 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD