Back in college, my buds and I did a skit for greek week where we were the village people as midgets. I was the construction worker and the combo of snug denim shorts, and kneeling like a midget gave me a healthy amount of butcrack, I was christened Crakmasta since then. Ah, the wonders of alcohol
    08-06-09 08:55 PM
    Mine was when i was a kid i dont know what happen but i ended up using ssj237 for everything
    08-06-09 11:41 PM
    I have to say, cate's avatar is one of the best on this site.
    agreed. sexy and mysterious, its hard to take my eyes off your avatar and read your comments.

Robotnumberone,

Yeah, it's probably my favorite car I've ever owned. Every time I think I should sell it and buy something more modern, I take it for a spin and forget there are other car manufacturers
    i had a friend in high school with a twin turbo but i cant remember any of the mods. he let me drive it one time when he had it up around 750 whp and 700 tq.
    fastest car ive ever driven, hands down. funny thing is, he just put a racing clutch in... i drove the car better than he did, the rich *******.

i prefer something smaller however. ive always been a mazda guy, therefore i love the miatas. ive raced a few with my dad until he graduated to porsches and now there's no other race car besides the 944.

if i got a toyota tho it would be an mr2 for sure (old school, not the newer, uglier ones.)
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 08-08-09 at 11:28 AM.
    08-07-09 12:08 AM
    Robot,

Agreed, when Toyota revamped the MR2 into that hideous Spyder, they lost a lot of respect from enthusiasts.

I also agree with your comment about the 944, which in my opinion has been one of the most overlooked cars in the Porsche line-up since its introduction. Not every Porsche needs to be "pretty" to perform well on the track!
    08-07-09 05:33 PM
    agreed. sexy and mysterious, its hard to take my eyes off your avatar and read your comments.
    Well, thanks. I'll stop blushing now, lol.
    08-07-09 11:29 PM
    my friends calls me doomi and Berry you know why lol!
    08-08-09 08:39 AM
    Ok, I'll be the odd horse out, what does doomi and Berry mean? I am thinking Demi Moore and James Berry. But I could be wrong..........

Wow, this really took off, didn't think it will, been away for awhile. a while? spell it right cheerwine. lol.

I was thinking of a new ID. . . . BBCBF4H. . . Blackberry Crackberry Fan For Hire....ahhh nix that.

Maybe SmileyAbuser, to say the least

Smiles, Keep it going gang. Love you all.

And c, pm me, i still owe you a theme.
    08-08-09 09:31 PM
    my friends calls me doomi and Berry you know why lol!
    doomi

sounds like do me.
    08-09-09 12:33 AM
    Erm.....ok, I mean........errr
    08-09-09 01:30 AM
    Why? Because half my face is covered?

But can I just say that your avatar is the best? Bob Saget would be honored.
    Mystery Is the key.
    08-09-09 01:51 AM
    And c, pm me, i still owe you a theme.
    Aw, you don't have to give me one

QUOTE=skyline247;3292359]Mystery Is the key.[/QUOTE]

That's what I've heard; I just don't know how true that is.
    08-09-09 03:03 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD