I haven't seen this posted, and thought it would be fun. Where did you get your User ID from? What does it mean? Background information and funny stuff please? This is a light and informative post, meant to bridge the Coke and Pepsi generation. Take it as that please. No flaming or calling out allowed in this post. For more rules, look here first --> http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/

To start it off. My ID is skyline247. I was overseas (Army) and I bought a Nissan Skyline when they first came out. It cost me a penny and a dame to ship it back home overseas, but it was worth it. If my BlackBerry had as much horsepower as my Skyline does, my life would be mahvelous baby!

And keeping up with the gusto of this forum, the first poster on this thread will win their choice of themes for their particular CrackBerry flavor. Let me get with Kevin, and it might take a week or so, but I will buy any theme for the first poster.

Cheers, this is going to be a great thread. Have fun all.
    08-03-09 06:24 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/sto...en-name-52572/

anyway, cate is short for catherine, which is my first name.
    08-03-09 06:39 PM
    I don't think I need to explain mine...
    08-03-09 06:44 PM
    i don't get it.
    08-03-09 06:45 PM
    I was gonna say the same thing...
    08-03-09 06:55 PM
    Sorry cate, didn't know you had a post about this already. But I will still give you the first post award. What is your OS and BB template? I am going to give you a new theme. Thanx for all the posts btw.
    08-03-09 07:14 PM
    Sorry cate, didn't know you had a post about this already. But I will still give you the first post award. What is your OS and BB template? I am going to give you a new theme. Thanx for all the posts btw.
    no need to apologize to me! i didn't make the thread. also, i'm sure there's one buried in OT, but eh, it happens.
    08-03-09 07:17 PM
    I say keep this one going and merge later.
    08-03-09 07:25 PM
    it's not up to me, buddy.
    08-03-09 07:26 PM
    I'm JustPlainJef, because that's all you get. No lies, no BS, no filler...

Just me...
    08-03-09 08:06 PM
    Well. Mine isn't PC by any mean's.

I wanna say it was like 1998/1999 and I was big into playing this PC game "Tribes". One of the people I played with kept saying that my style of play was damn near ******** (yes, not PC!) because it was very unorthodox when compared to the others.

So that somehow sparked the name Digitard as a joke (Digitally ********). It stuck w/ me since then and it's been my online handle for just about everything (Games, websites, etc) since then.

I know its not PC, and some people may be touchy w/ it if it but it's what it is.
    08-03-09 09:57 PM
    Well my screen name is my real nickname, everyone calls me Trip most of the time cause I'm just a Trip to be around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 12:47 AM
    cursed - because I am cursed in a lot of things... or at least it feels that way.
    vixen - because vixens have this edge. I like what vixen stands for.
    08-04-09 09:49 AM
    Skull - I've been into skulls ever since I was a young one.
    Game - Is just something I threw in there cause it meshed (I think) with Skull.
    45 - I'm somewhat of a gun collector and the caliber I have the most of is .45. And plus, they're my favorite caliber in pistols!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 10:00 AM
    think stands exactly what think stands for.
    amp stands for my initials.
    SO thinkamp
    08-04-09 10:04 AM
    pretty simple - My initials are LW. Folks at my last job started calling me
    "L Dubya", which got shortened to "LDubs", and it stuck.
    08-04-09 10:25 AM
    amp stands for my initials.
    A Massive Prize?

What does "think" stand for?
    08-04-09 10:28 AM
    I am the best robot there is. simple.

my old ID (which i had to change because it was offensive and i agree with that) was 5oClockShadow only you take out the L. my friends and i get drunk and come up with the stupidest ideas and they grow and grow until they're so completely ridiculous im almost embarassed to say it.

The 5 o C*** Shadow is a serial killer who only strikes at 5 am and 5 pm. i can't go into the details about HOW he kills his victims but you can use your imagination and i bet you'll figure it out. his arch nemesis (the superhero) is the Fart-riliquist who can throw his farts like a ventriliquist throws his voice. he can warn the 5 o C*** shadow's victims a moment before he strikes by making it sound like he farted. some of the other archvillians that fight alongside the shadow are The Man-About-Town, The Southern Belle, The Senate Sub-Committee Chariman... basically alot of different characters who would be embarassed if it sounded like they farted in pulic.

I think I am now officially crazy.
    08-04-09 10:51 AM
    A Massive Prize?

What does "think" stand for?
    Think:
    �verb (used without object) 1.to have a conscious mind, to some extent of reasoning, remembering experiences, making rational decisions, etc.2.to employ one's mind rationally and objectively in evaluating or dealing with a given situation: Think carefully before you begin. 3.to have a certain thing as the subject of one's thoughts: I was thinking about you. We could think of nothing else. 4.to call something to one's conscious mind: I couldn't think of his phone number. 5.to consider something as a possible action, choice, etc.: She thought about cutting her hair. 6.to invent or conceive of something: We thought of a new plan. 7.to have consideration or regard for someone: Think of others first. 8.to esteem a person or thing as indicated: to think badly of someone. 9.to have a belief or opinion as indicated: I think so. 10.(of a device or machine, esp. a computer) to use artificial intelligence to perform an activity analogous to human thought.

i'll go with number 3.
    08-04-09 11:25 AM
    That's the definition, not what it stands for, silly girl!

OK, I'm done... Please Amber don't hurt em!
    08-04-09 12:20 PM
    Means I don't believe I'll make it to 30 years old.
    08-04-09 12:30 PM
    Means I don't believe I'll make it to 30 years old.
    Then you still wouldn't be forever 29.
    BTW your bbm sucks or maybe its just you being an a-hole. GRR!
    08-04-09 12:39 PM
    Then you still wouldn't be forever 29.
    BTW your bbm sucks or maybe its just you being an a-hole. GRR!
    Look at my status message. It's acting like crap for everyone.
    08-04-09 12:43 PM
    Look at my status message. It's acting like crap for everyone.
    I know I read that and then BBM you and said you're homo! Your BBM is acting stupid! I may have to kill it!
    08-04-09 12:49 PM
    a very good Smashing Pumpkins song cuz they're my favorite band ever
    08-04-09 03:51 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD