On urbandictionary.com that is. Type your first name in and see what comes out. Urban Dictionary

1. Brad
    Derived from Brad Pitt. Sexy male that encourages female wet dreams.

adj. that guy is so Brad.
    verb. (female) that guy just made me Brad on the spot.

2. Brad
    The act of tying ones ballsack above the *****. Normally in a bow.
    Pete: Man I hooked up with Mandy last night and she insisted I Brad myself. Weird.

Use which ever definition you want.
    09-03-08 04:31 PM
    Oh god mines so bad I dont think I can post it lol If you care to look, its Catherine - you'll see why I said that!! My nickname is less filthy..

KIT
    A close-minded **** who takes over everbody's life on chat programs. A disgusting person to be and/or be around and someone whom everyone else is disgusted by.
    If not given exactly what he wants, he will throw a child-like temper tantrum and repeatedly harass you until you give into his every want, wish and demand.

Someone who would probably be clinically diagnosed with such disorders as the following:
    Schizophrenia
    Bipolar Disorder
    Depression
    Pathelogical Liar
    ect.

One who believes false information is correct such as lying to theirselves and eventually believing their lies.

Someone who lives in a fantasy world composed of working for the government, having children, and marrying a seventeen year old girl eight states away.

A selfish pig who will not confront you to your face and would therefore rather talk bull behind your back, but refuses to ever dare say it to your face.
    Last edited by kitcat72; 09-03-08 at 04:44 PM.
    09-03-08 04:39 PM
    oh i yeah i forgot, you may need to *%$& some of the words.
    09-03-08 04:46 PM
    oh i yeah i forgot, you may need to *%$& some of the words.
    Some? I don't think anyone would understand any of it if I changed all the dirty words!
    09-03-08 04:59 PM
    1. Spanish name most closely related to that in English as John. Popularised in the west by the Johnny Depp film "Don Juan", the name Juan strikes fear into the hearts of lesser men. Translates loosely to "man with everything"
    Pronounced differently than expected.

2. Possibly the coolest name you can have.
    The first Juan was born in the badlands of Mexico and according to the legend raised by dragons until the tender age of five at which he, single handed defeated a troop of french invaders by giving them wrong directions that took them into a pit of eternal damnation.
    It is also said that, at 15 years of age, he created the cult to kukulkan the feathered snake by taking a snake, covering it with glue and sticking chicken feathers to the poor animal. Kukulkan is still worship at Yucatan up to the present day.
    The story goes on to tell incredible feats that would make Hercules himself look like a kid.
    The funniest part is that he died killed by a coconut while taking a nap under a coconut tree (of course) at the tender age of 78.

LMAO!!
    09-03-08 04:59 PM
    i'm changing my name to Juan!
    09-03-08 05:05 PM
    The other difinitions are funny too but I only felt like posting the first two.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 05:24 PM
    kevin is gealic for beautiful last name means the perfect one and urban dictionary defines me pretty well too dont want to post cause dont wanna Brad['s definition look bad
    09-05-08 04:30 PM
    Corrina:

A label for a chick who is just plain absof***inglutely fantastic, who everyone and I mean EVERYONE including your mom wants to bang. She's just got that universal appeal.

Cameron Diaz is such a corrina

Uh, ok. I'll take it since it beats the heck out of the second one:

a morbidly obese, self concious female who is attracted to lanky [man parts] and nobbly knees. some of these species smell of b.o quite strongly but others may resort to occasional mild sprays of deodrant. She often has at least 3 inch long armpit hairs but often chooses to cover them with baggy clothes. she rarely gets turned on and is as frigid as a brick and looks like one too. if you find one, they like to be hugged but you might need some febreeze

Wow. LOL
    09-05-08 05:08 PM
    kevin is gealic for beautiful last name means the perfect one and urban dictionary defines me pretty well too dont want to post cause dont wanna Brad['s definition look bad
    lol. thanks for not killing my self esteem.
    09-05-08 07:45 PM
    "Tifinie" is used in Old French to mean "Epiphany." Tiffany is a name given to mostly American girls, it became popular during the early 1980s. The stereotype that comes with the name is a sexy cheerleader type, or sexy girl.

The name Tiffany was made famous in popular culture first by Charles Lewis Tiffany, the jeweler who would found the famous Tiffany & Co. in New York City.

Nicknames and other spellings of Tiffany: Tiff, Tiffy, Tiffie, Tiffani, Tiffanie and Tiphanie

**Tiffany's are usually very loyal and intellegant people whom usually doesn't trust many guys. She usually has many acquintances, but very few best friends. They are always opened minded and always have to be entertained or be having a good time. Most of time Tiffany's stay single and flirt around.
    Never let go of that Tiffany.**
    09-05-08 09:23 PM
    Well then!!!
    Matt
    ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is believed that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men possessing this name are also well endowed.
    Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
    Girl 2: Oh you poor thing
    09-05-08 10:56 PM
    Jason means "The Healer" in ancient Greek.
    09-06-08 03:30 PM
    Nichole

A Nichole is described as an amazing person
    they are funny,sexy,outgoing,energetic and so much more.

A Nichole is something you want to keep in your life
    and never let go, they will always look out for you and you will always come first, a Nichole would rarely ever reject somebody from their lives.

Person 1:
    "Whoa dud guess what im dating a Nichole!"
    Person 2:
    "Dude i want a Nichole, maybe i'll steal yours and
    keep it in a bag"

Nice!! The other definitions on the site are just umm rude lol Apparently some real bitter people submit definitions on that site....but here is the traditional definition of my name:

Origin: Greek
    Meaning: Victory of the people
    09-06-08 04:16 PM
    My name is not defined yet.

09-06-08 04:28 PM
    Eddie

comes from the word Edward, Eduardo, Edwardo, Edwin. But there are the lucky few who only have the name Eddie. Usually referred to as a guys name. Eddie's are usually very nice, pretty attractive, love sex, love making people laugh, very smart and usually strive for the hardest things in life. They are the perfect guys to date and have an insane amount of friends.
    09-06-08 07:21 PM
    On UD:

1. Fabian An Ownerer of noobs Can also train them and win noob points Uber pro ownerer with hardcore micro That Fabian is good at training noobs!

But the real meaning is something along the lines or farmer (bean grower)

09-07-08 03:13 AM
    Alright people. Read the first post before writing anything. Real first name meanings are boring. Urban dictionary meanings are funny. We're looking for the latter.

09-07-08 10:59 PM
    Reginald

1. A male given name: from an Old English word meaning �counsel and rule.

2. Proper name, from O.H.G. "ruling with power".

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [[email protected]]

--HeavyC.

09-07-08 11:07 PM
    The first def for michael is "as with God" that is certainly better thab the second which is something like the "most boring, common name in the world!"

I like my son's name, Cole -- the most handsome man you'll ever know. A lot like his old man , guess I'm modest! Hahaha

09-07-08 11:26 PM
    urban dictionary is funny
    09-09-08 07:59 PM
    My first name is Raul. Which is really Raoul. Which really is Raphael, which translates into "Wolf Counselor"

Yeah I know, confusing.
    09-10-08 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD