I'm so sorry to hear that Cipher ---- May you find peace
    Thank you TQ, nice of you to say that
    12-04-08 05:42 PM
    I would like a new radar detector, and possibly to finally get a data plan.
    12-04-08 11:19 PM
    I want a G.I Joe with the kung fu grip and a sit n spin!
    12-05-08 07:13 AM
    i want a coach purse (a different design from what i'm seeing on the streets) plus some extra money in my bank acct... i'm not asking for too much since i never ask for anything.
    12-05-08 07:23 AM
    It's an economized Christmas this year so I don't expect much.

My wish is good health for everyone and the economy to pick up!~

But if Santa can hook me up with a bottle of Grand Marnier, sample of cigars, and good conversation, I'll be a happy!
    12-10-08 06:02 PM
    Look what I found

I knew there was a thread on Xmas wishes!

Alright, here it goes:

I need peace and quiet for '11, so I can finally concentrate on things that really matter.
    I need economy to pick up so that our clients stop closing their businesses - it hurts our bottom line too.

now for the things I want:

This is more of a PSA: I want people to stop buying dogs from Pet Shops - they are only encouraging puppy mills and more suffering. Puppies are not gifts - they require as much attention as a baby. After Christmas is the busiest time at the pounds with dogs being surrendered or picked up by Animal Control off the streets.

If you know someone who is planning to buy a puppy as a Christmas present, please discourage them. By conservative estimate, for every dog they buy at the store 3 get put down at the pound.

now about people:

We all buy new clothes every season. This year, the winter hit hard early. Please look in your storage, attic, basement, garage or closet. You might have an old coat, jacket, blanket, hats or socks. Don't take them to the drop-off boxes you see in front of walmart and target. Take them directly to a women and children's shelter, or a local homeless shelter. They are most probably in a desperate need for warm clothes. I am sure everyone can spare 1 jacket and 1 old blanket

Ok, I am off my soap box now.

As for my own, me me me, Christmas wish, I would love to drive a Tesla. But that's not gonna happen for a while, so I might as well just stick with a Prius for my next car Gonna go hug a tree... :P
    pkcable likes this.
    12-15-10 09:37 AM
    I am surprised noone has yet said "I want a chance with Sco-Jo"!
    12-15-10 01:37 PM
    Damn I did see this thread when I made mine. I'm getting an SUV for xmas...but I have to wait til next month to get it its my SUV and I was it now!!! Lolol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 07:31 AM
    i want a chance with Sco-Jo! it'll be the best 3 minutes of my life!!!!
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 12-16-10 at 08:42 AM.
    12-16-10 08:17 AM
    I just found out last night what my parents are getting me. A sexy 2011 Audi A5

12-16-10 10:08 AM
    skullgame45 likes this.
    12-16-10 11:56 AM
    I'll take two of them!
    12-16-10 12:53 PM
    Me wants an Alienware laptop
    12-18-10 11:58 PM
    All I want for Christmas is a small Caribbean island & a boat.

12-21-10 05:13 AM
    olivia munn...atari joystick optional
    12-21-10 07:35 AM
    All I want for Christmas is a small Caribbean island & a boat.

Not even to visit but you want the whole island ? lol
    12-21-10 11:03 AM
    Not even to visit but you want the whole island ? lol
    Yes the whole island!!! I need it for all of my TBL friends and CB friends to hang out on

12-21-10 11:51 PM
    I really just want my before to make it home by the 23rd so we can get to FL asap!
    12-22-10 09:30 AM
    how do you wrap a win baberz?
    12-22-10 10:24 AM
    Look what I found

I knew there was a thread on Xmas wishes!

Alright, here it goes:

I need peace and quiet for '11, so I can finally concentrate on things that really matter.
    I need economy to pick up so that our clients stop closing their businesses - it hurts our bottom line too.

now for the things I want:

This is more of a PSA: I want people to stop buying dogs from Pet Shops - they are only encouraging puppy mills and more suffering. Puppies are not gifts - they require as much attention as a baby. After Christmas is the busiest time at the pounds with dogs being surrendered or picked up by Animal Control off the streets.

If you know someone who is planning to buy a puppy as a Christmas present, please discourage them. By conservative estimate, for every dog they buy at the store 3 get put down at the pound.

now about people:

We all buy new clothes every season. This year, the winter hit hard early. Please look in your storage, attic, basement, garage or closet. You might have an old coat, jacket, blanket, hats or socks. Don't take them to the drop-off boxes you see in front of walmart and target. Take them directly to a women and children's shelter, or a local homeless shelter. They are most probably in a desperate need for warm clothes. I am sure everyone can spare 1 jacket and 1 old blanket

Ok, I am off my soap box now.

As for my own, me me me, Christmas wish, I would love to drive a Tesla. But that's not gonna happen for a while, so I might as well just stick with a Prius for my next car Gonna go hug a tree... :P

pixel8rberry, I want you for Christman.

doo-wab-di-wab doo-wab-di-wab doo-wab-di-wab doo-wab-di-wah
    12-22-10 11:17 AM
    pixel8rberry, I want you for Christman.

doo-wab-di-wab doo-wab-di-wab doo-wab-di-wab doo-wab-di-wah

Hi Uncle Creepy...
    12-22-10 01:07 PM
    Yes the whole island!!! I need it for all of my TBL friends and CB friends to hang out on

CrackBerry Island FTW
    12-22-10 01:30 PM
    Hi Uncle Creepy...
    Creepy? why would you be a lesbian?
    12-23-10 10:36 AM
    Creepy? why would you be a lesbian?
    Is this a trick question?
    12-23-10 10:50 AM
    Hey guys, Merry Christmas! What I want for Christmas? Well, it depends if your going to get it for me... For Christmas, I want a BlackBerry Playbook!

12-24-10 07:14 PM
101 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD