05-02-12 09:19 AM
450 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    It will get hot, we have a semi-arid climate. Good thing about our heat is no humidity - our average is around 11%. I am a cook too, Amp. I made cinnamon apple danish all for me. Hahaha!

EDIT: haha, ok, ok, I admit it, they are from a pillsbury package, but I added the apple filling as my own special touch! once In a while, I do cheat on my diabetic diet. One has to live life!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 04-27-09 at 10:47 AM.
    04-27-09 10:39 AM
    I'm new here, but this thinkamp chick is smokin hot. making me have impure thoughts... of running into her... repeatedly... at close range... from various angles...
    04-27-09 10:43 AM
    I'm new here, but this thinkamp chick is smokin hot. making me have impure thoughts... of running into her... repeatedly... at close range... from various angles...
    Oh gosh... lol!
    04-27-09 10:44 AM
    Make up alternate identities often prada?

04-27-09 10:48 AM
    Never that Coruptyed! Are you feeling better from last night? You were in a rather pissy mood.
    I would never lol I just didn't wanna be in another huge bbm convo last night and that you won't add me

04-27-09 10:54 AM
    Lol. Who would waste time talking to think anyhow? Pretty sad when Haley's more entertaining to talk to sorry amp!! Lol

Yeah I'm getting sick of those convos. 2 or 3, fine, 22.... No... And we weren't bein pissy . same old same old for me . People seemed to take it personally this time though. I dunno, I've said it all before. I mean, everybody knows I'm joking right?

04-27-09 11:08 AM
    Ya same here pretty nice guy compared to him ^^

04-27-09 11:14 AM
    speaking of huge bbm convo....you guys locked up my phone last night that stuff makes my poor insufficient phone lag really bad rofl
    04-27-09 11:16 AM
    Lol that's why you we're the only one stuck inside the convo with us

04-27-09 11:18 AM
    Ya mine too. The convo last week wouldnt let my phone start. It'd restart again "beep beep beep beep" red light then off again . Guess we were actually pi$$sing a bunch of people off last night. Poor sports

04-27-09 11:20 AM
    Lol that's why you we're the only one stuck inside the convo with us

lol yes that would be why....i tried talking to you all but my phone was simply too ********. i need a new one
    04-27-09 11:25 AM
    I don't care much for the huge conversations. People can't focus on what others are saying, and then when some start bickering, it gets unfunny real quick. I didn't bother ending the conversation on my berry, I just turned the sound off and left - just in case someone would re-add me if I left. But as far as my berry goes, my 8900 is pretty awesome! It handles all the participants with ease.

04-27-09 11:44 AM
    Make up alternate identities often prada?

Huh? What do you mean?
    04-27-09 12:22 PM
    It will get hot, we have a semi-arid climate. Good thing about our heat is no humidity - our average is around 11%. I am a cook too, Amp. I made cinnamon apple danish all for me. Hahaha!

EDIT: haha, ok, ok, I admit it, they are from a pillsbury package, but I added the apple filling as my own special touch! once In a while, I do cheat on my diabetic diet. One has to live life!
    I could really go for one of those cinnamon apple danishs right about now. i'm soooo hungry. and i need a cup of coffee! gr!

um yea just another fan to add to that list!

I would never lol I just didn't wanna be in another huge bbm convo last night and that you won't add me
    Aww poor wittle baby, but i don't just add people. skully had to get on my cool list and there were a few others that i just got good vibs from and added them. Kellz is the only one that right off the bat i added. if you want me on bbm work harder!!

Lol. Who would waste time talking to think anyhow? Pretty sad when Haley's more entertaining to talk to sorry amp!! Lol
    Yeah I'm getting sick of those convos. 2 or 3, fine, 22.... No... And we weren't bein pissy . same old same old for me. People seemed to take it personally this time though. I dunno, I've said it all before. I mean, everybody knows I'm joking right?
    Brad nothing you say bothers me anymore, I just take it in and let it out. No biggie anymore, I know you like me!!
    04-29-09 07:11 AM
    PS! I think it is so stupid we have a 10 max out when it comes to posting with images. I had to sit there and delete out freaking smiley faces! WTF is that? there is my ten!
    04-29-09 07:13 AM
    Did you just bump your own thread!? You loser.

Just kidding
    04-29-09 07:48 AM
    HAHA nah I was replying to those messages and wanted to let Exelant know how back I want a danish! GRR whatever I guess I am a loser.
    04-29-09 07:51 AM
    ...nothing wrong with being a loser, i heard its the new cool.
    04-29-09 08:06 AM
    yea i've heard the same. so i'll be a loser. pahaha!
    04-29-09 08:20 AM
    Lol, you don't even have to try Think . And dream... You've always been a loser, ever since someone made a thread about someone nobody knew! Haha. I see you off-topic a heii of a lot more now though

04-29-09 08:42 AM
    hahah, people knew me, i guess just not all the low lifes of the forum did
    04-29-09 09:30 AM
    Well maybe I will try harder then maybe though... Geesh for thread to be about a person she doesn't post often

04-29-09 03:02 PM
    I just 'think' she's lazy.

And maybe she's having a little bit of a rough afternoon .. and just wants to go home
    04-29-09 03:30 PM
    Well maybe I will try harder then maybe though... Geesh for thread to be about a person she doesn't post often
    Oh coruptyed you will try harder!
    yea read below post...

I just 'think' she's lazy.

And maybe she's having a little bit of a rough afternoon .. and just wants to go home
    Steven you know me OHHH OH OHHHHHH to well!
    04-29-09 03:34 PM
    Psshh. It's Stephen (Steve is short), anyways haha
    04-29-09 03:39 PM
450 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD