Well I practically have you...since this Mrs. Bandito does have your soul!
    07-24-09 08:49 AM
    Yeah, you got me there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 08:54 AM
    Im pretty much repeating what I stated earlier in this thread, however since its here again, I just have to repost! Because Amber is THAT awesome....

She is strong, smart, adorably pretty, wise beyond her years, unbelievably kind and caring, and has great taste in piercings!

Yeah, she pretty much rocks steady
    07-24-09 08:55 AM
    Yeah, she rocks my socks off!

07-24-09 08:57 AM

Seriously, there have been times I have read things she has written, then I have that *thud* moment when I remember 'this gal cant even legally buy a drink yet!' That girls going places I tell ya
    07-24-09 09:00 AM
    Thinkamp has no birthday, that means she was not born, therefore she cannot die...
    07-24-09 09:06 AM
    Im pretty much repeating what I stated earlier in this thread, however since its here again, I just have to repost! Because Amber is THAT awesome....

She is strong, smart, adorably pretty, wise beyond her years, unbelievably kind and caring, and has great taste in piercings!

Yeah, she pretty much rocks steady
    Well Jen it never hurts to read that again!
    We both have great tastes in piercing and I hope I have genes like you!!

Really do i??

Seriously, there have been times I have read things she has written, then I have that *thud* moment when I remember 'this gal cant even legally buy a drink yet!' That girls going places I tell ya
    Aww Jen you are the sweetest...but you have to admit I have times when I post and you are like what on God's earth is this girl talking about?

Thinkamp has no birthday, that means she was not born, therefore she cannot die...
    MAHAHA SD you totally understand me!
    Now time for some soul stealing!

p.s. you guys rock!!!
    07-24-09 09:11 AM
    bumpity for a heyyy
    07-27-09 03:58 PM
    hey stevers!! haven't seen you around for a while.
    hows umm ohio??
    07-28-09 09:00 AM
    AMBER!!!!

Hi.

Happy Tuesday!
    07-28-09 09:06 AM
    Ambz is the ish. That is all.
    07-28-09 09:25 AM
    hey stevers!! haven't seen you around for a while.
    hows umm ohio??
    Yeah, not much time to hang ... lots of stuff going on at work. Out of town the rest of the week though! (God, I love business trips! lol)

"umm ohio" is, well, it's ohio. Coolest summer in years so far, hopefully it'll warm up and quit raining all the dang time so I can get out and ride!

How are you and dirrrty south? Good vacation (and you were up here, didn't even stop by to hang out, lol )
    07-28-09 09:31 AM
    AMBER!!!!

Hi.

Happy Tuesday!
    Hey Jeffy! Happy Tuesday to you too!!
    Thanks for all you have done for me with these past rough days! You are awesome man!!

Ambz is the ish. That is all.
    AWWW CBK i didn't know you thought so highly of me!!
    07-28-09 09:31 AM
    Yeah, not much time to hang ... lots of stuff going on at work. Out of town the rest of the week though! (God, I love business trips! lol)

"umm ohio" is, well, it's ohio. Coolest summer in years so far, hopefully it'll warm up and quit raining all the dang time so I can get out and ride!

How are you and dirrrty south? Good vacation (and you were up here, didn't even stop by to hang out, lol )
    where are you going for your business trip? maybe you will get away from the rain for a little bit.

the south is HOT and we got a little rain alst night so its hot as balls today. yea my vacation was awesome...sorry i didn't stop by and say hello. i was so busy the whole time. but i'll be going to boston again next year around the same time, but i'll be bar hopping yayz for turning 21 in 10 months!
    07-28-09 09:34 AM

AWWW CBK i didn't know you thought so highly of me!!
    I do indeed. Hey, anyone who is cool in Jay's and SD's book is cool with me. Furthermore, my paramour, Mavis, gave you high praise, so that is enough for me.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 07-28-09 at 09:39 AM.
    07-28-09 09:36 AM
    Hey Jeffy! Happy Tuesday to you too!!
    Thanks for all you have done for me with these past rough days! You are awesome man!!
    Honestly, today, I can say that it was my pleasure...
    07-28-09 09:38 AM
    I do indeed. Hey, anyone who is cool in Jay's and SD's book is cool with me.
    Yay glad you think so.
    Shoot I wonder how those fauckers are doing anyway, I haven't talked to them in a while.

Honestly, today, I can say that it was my pleasure...
    LMFAO!!! Jeffy you are the ish mahahaha gots mad love fo you fool!
    07-28-09 09:41 AM
    where are you going for your business trip? maybe you will get away from the rain for a little bit.

the south is HOT and we got a little rain alst night so its hot as balls today. yea my vacation was awesome...sorry i didn't stop by and say hello. i was so busy the whole time. but i'll be going to boston again next year around the same time, but i'll be bar hopping yayz for turning 21 in 10 months!
    Just a short one, probably will still be raining. Indianapolis then Chicago.

I was kidding, you were still states away, lol. And that's right, you are a young'n! Soon enough - and like I said before, it's just more expensive when you're of age....
    07-28-09 09:52 AM
    Just a short one, probably will still be raining. Indianapolis then Chicago.

I was kidding, you were still states away, lol. And that's right, you are a young'n! Soon enough - and like I said before, it's just more expensive when you're of age....
    Lol well try and make the best of your trip.

Yea wont be too expensive for me...thankfully I am a girl and have PP. don't know what PP is just PM me! LMFAO.
    07-28-09 10:02 AM
    What do I think of Thinkamp?

Anyone brave enough to post their vacation pics on the internet is okay by me.

I think she likes cowboys.

07-29-09 05:30 AM
    What do I think of Thinkamp?

Anyone brave enough to post their vacation pics on the internet is okay by me.

I think she likes cowboys.

Haha it wasn't that I was brave enough, it was the fact that I met the naked cowboy! I had to post those up!

And LSG I do not have a thing for cowboys...promise!
    07-29-09 10:25 AM
    JEEZ I miss the good ol days.

I THINK i might go back to my old sn. mmmmhmmmmmm.
    11-25-10 05:50 PM
    How about a compromise? thinkbaberz? babeamp?
    11-25-10 10:01 PM
    Ambzink - "Feels fun on your tongue"
    11-25-10 10:05 PM
    wow this thread is still alive!!!! i miss the old days!
    11-25-10 10:37 PM
450 ... 1415161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD