Of course you can plus think next week you have on a four day work week so get that paper tomorrow and spend it on your friday off next week!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 10:15 AM
    yes indeed, but i have lots of bills, i got to pay for my hotel room from last weekend yet! haha. but its ok, good thing i got paid so i can clear my debts.

next weekend shall be tons of fun!
    04-30-09 10:24 AM
    exactly! think about the upside to working tomorrow :P
    04-30-09 10:45 AM
    Haha. Very true. You are a great internet friend. Convincing me to make good life choices!!

04-30-09 10:48 AM
    I try to be a positive person in people lives now a days!! Thank you I am glad I could be of GOOD help. I'm trying to rid the days of the bad!
    04-30-09 10:50 AM
    I have done the same. I pretty much just X'ed out all the old drama from HS and decided its time to care about myself. It has worked. If you need anyone to chat with to keep the positive, I can be a vent!
    04-30-09 10:55 AM
    Aww thanks, yea I'm still rather fresh out of highschool and totally left the drama behind. Glad to know I have someone to vent to and the same goes to you!
    04-30-09 11:02 AM
    whats going on amb
    how have things been going
    04-30-09 11:30 AM
    just got back from lunch.
    things have been going...going good would be an over statment so i guess alright. how about you?
    04-30-09 12:45 PM
    mmm whatd ya chose for the lunch of the day?
    04-30-09 12:50 PM
    i went to sonic and got a BLT it was yummy. but i still fill kinda hungry or kinda light headed sick to the stomach idk. fcuk.
    04-30-09 12:52 PM
    mmm i wish there was a sonic closer to me
    i hope ya feel better
    04-30-09 01:19 PM
    sonic is awesome...try their cherry limeades mmm.
    yea i'm feeling better than i was last night, so it all good!
    04-30-09 01:46 PM
    there toaster sandwiches are fantastic!! im hungry now
    04-30-09 01:55 PM
    mmmm sonic! i love watermelon dr pepper!!!!

04-30-09 01:57 PM
    Hey Ambz-i postd up in TBL bout my docs turn out if your interested! I fig'd that's a common stomping ground for all of us so every1 will see there!!!

No Sonics around here- I can't have it anyway fml! I guess I'll get over it! Hope your tummy feels better.

04-30-09 02:05 PM
    there toaster sandwiches are fantastic!! im hungry now
    i've never had one of those only the BLTs which are fiiiiire!

mmmm sonic! i love watermelon dr pepper!!!!
    watermelon dr pepper what on earth? do you just ask them to add some watermelon to your dr pepper??

Hey Ambz-i postd up in TBL bout my docs turn out if your interested! I fig'd that's a common stomping ground for all of us so every1 will see there!!!

No Sonics around here- I can't have it anyway fml! I guess I'll get over it! Hope your tummy feels better.
    Shelli it will be alright, its the beginning of this long battle you are starting and sooner or later it will be a thing in the past and you will have adjusted to everything you are having to change right now. Keep your head up sweet mama!
    04-30-09 02:25 PM
    yes indeed, you know how they have the flavor shots you can add to the drinks?

try one out. they are rather delicious
    04-30-09 03:25 PM
    my mom brought me sonic for breakfast today. it was yummy i had french toast and bacon!!

those drinks sound really good, i am going to try the watermelon dr. pepper!
    05-01-09 07:56 AM
    you have to have it, and let me know what you think. the closest sonic to me is an hour and a half, and i may drive there after work just for one!
    05-01-09 07:58 AM
    what i have one that is only 2 minutes from me RIGHT now while i'm at work. and the closest one to my house is like 10 mins away. that sucks we have sonics EVERY WHERE!
    i wish i could go get you know and just transport it to you, that would be awesome!
    05-01-09 08:01 AM
    what i have one that is only 2 minutes from me RIGHT now while i'm at work. and the closest one to my house is like 10 mins away. that sucks we have sonics EVERY WHERE!
    i wish i could go get you know and just transport it to you, that would be awesome!
    You can bring me Sonic. Your plane leaves in just a few hours, anyways...
    05-01-09 08:04 AM
    that would make my day, it hasnt exactly started off in the best ways.
    i could use one, the biggest they have!
    05-01-09 08:05 AM
    You can bring me Sonic. Your plane leaves in just a few hours, anyways...
    what do you want from sonic? do they not have one out there in ohio?
    i'll let you know if my flight has been delayed i sure hope its not I can't wait to be there.

that would make my day, it hasnt exactly started off in the best ways.
    i could use one, the biggest they have!
    aww whats going on? just don't want to be at work?
    oh i loveee their huge drinks they totally make me happy!
    05-01-09 08:14 AM
    nah more then just lack of wanting to be here. a bunch of drama with a good friend. woke up and got cursed out at 6am, thats always fun but i guess thats part of life.
    05-01-09 08:15 AM
450 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD