Aww you stopped by, you shouldnt have!
    LMFAO I love that you called it a "murdered out" 8330, sounds so bad!
    And you dang right I don't put up with any ish!

I'm seeing a pattern that ppl around here like that!
    Lol...some bad can be good! I click best with folks that speak their mind but do so respectfully...until its time to break it off in their arse.
    04-23-09 01:05 PM
    Lol...some bad can be good! I click best with folks that speak their mind but do so respectfully...until its time to break it off in their arse.
    Yea I try and do it in and nice way until I have been pushed to my max and then gotta be mean about it!
    04-23-09 01:07 PM
    Oh I'm just dandy, getting some work done!
    How are you doing??

oh btw we are going to do a bbm chat tonight you better frickin be there!

Doing the same. trying to wrap this job up before deadline. I'll be available for chat later.
    04-23-09 01:07 PM
    Doing the same. trying to wrap this job up before deadline. I'll be available for chat later.
    Kay go get on your work I'll talk with you later!
    04-23-09 01:09 PM
    lil ampy amp is one of the realest peoplez on dis ....
    she knowz dat
    all ways be you !!!!!!!
    04-23-09 09:18 PM
    I'll never be anyone but ME!

"the realest chick in this ish!"
    04-24-09 08:01 AM
    What a that Amber is!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:04 AM
    Oh hush Skully! You luv me!

Oh so no one did chat last night, that i know of! unless you guys just didn't want me there.
    04-24-09 08:06 AM
    I can't chat you, but as I was finishing my pizza around 9, and actually logged on to see if anyone was hanging out in your personal thread, lol... (see what boredom does? )
    04-24-09 08:25 AM
    Pffft no one hangs around the thinkamp thread, i'm a loser! did you not get the memo?
    04-24-09 08:28 AM
    You're full of isht. I just posted the 136th reply in your thread lol.
    04-24-09 08:35 AM
    I got 137th right here
    04-24-09 08:36 AM
    Okay so maybe people do come in and out of my thread every once in a while. Does that mean you people DO like me!?
    04-24-09 08:38 AM
    Hmmm... I'll think about it.

What I want to know, is how I've been getting away with flirting so much - where the heck did Kelly run off to??
    04-24-09 08:42 AM
    Okay so maybe people do come in and out of my thread every once in a while. Does that mean you people DO like me!?
    Actually when I saw "What do you think of Thinkamp" I had a whole speech ready to go.... Unfortunately it was so... Pleasant... A mod deletedg it about 3 mins after I posted it
    04-24-09 08:45 AM
    Hmmm... I'll think about it.

What I want to know, is how I've been getting away with flirting so much - where the heck did Kelly run off to??
    Oh whateverr
    I think she is busy taking care of some important things going on in her life right now!

Actually when I saw "What do you think of Thinkamp" I had a whole speech ready to go.... Unfortunately it was so... Pleasant... A mod deletedg it about 3 mins after I posted it
    Are you serious? What did it say? PM it to me! You totally don't dislike me you just act like you do!
    04-24-09 08:49 AM
    you know you lie.....
    please repost this speach you speak of ... lollol
    04-24-09 08:51 AM
    He won't post it because there never was one!
    04-24-09 08:52 AM
    Oh whateverr
    I think she is busy taking care of some important things going on in her life right now!

Are you serious? What did it say? PM it to me! You totally don't dislike me you just act like you do!
    you know you lie.....
    please repost this speach you speak of ... lollol
    Lol, I'm only joking I don't dislike anyone on here... All very cool people, I just enjoy knocking people down a few notches
    04-24-09 08:54 AM
    Why though? Does it make your feel better? Or are you just one that likes to **** with everyone and anyone?
    04-24-09 08:57 AM
    I dunno That's how I talk to people, it's all in good humour. Saw a guy I used to go to highschool with end of last year. Hadn't seen him for like 2 years. He flipped me off and I flipped him off Drove our own ways.

That bx guy though. I dunno what it is about him. Not a fan. I insult him and he just thinks I'm joking, but I couldn't be any more serious... I hate you man..
    04-24-09 09:00 AM
    you know bs that your so craving attention ,,,,lollol
    were you not held as a child or not have many friends growing up .....
    we care for you ...we are all here fatt@zzz

hahahaha
    04-24-09 09:00 AM
    I was raised fine Some people just take a turn for the worse << That's me. I can be a pretty nice guy actually. I come online for fun, this is how I have fun So go f yourself...
    04-24-09 09:03 AM
    BS I know you have a soft side and I am going to get to it!!!
    04-24-09 09:08 AM
    Pfft... Good luck
    04-24-09 09:09 AM
450 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD