I always thought Amber was cool, even before I met her.

She speaks her mind and has GREAT taste in music. Two qualities that we have in common so she is obviously a great person.
    04-22-09 09:36 AM
    I always thought Amber was cool, even before I met her.

She speaks her mind and has GREAT taste in music. Two qualities that we have in common so she is obviously a great person.
    Awe thanks Roeod! Yea once two people have music in common then its all good from there! &Everyone here knows I don't sugar coat!
    04-22-09 09:42 AM
    Yes ex, we're not newbs! It's probably cause we're in a group chat right now and it's not letting us

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol, I know, that's why I said just checking. I didn't have all the information, if I had known you were is a group chat, I wouldn't have said anything - can't help not trying to help. Some of us in a group chat had trouble the other day - I was able to add with my 8900, but those with 83xx curves and pearls had trouble adding.

I was only speaking generally Amber about post count and not talking to you at all. we haven't talked, but I like you from what I have read and would never criticize you. Actually, I rarely crticize anyone, not my personality.

04-22-09 09:45 AM
    I was only speaking generally Amber about post count and not talking to you at all. we haven't talked, but I like you from what I have read and would never criticize you. Actually, I rarely crticize anyone, not my personality.

Oh I know I know, but I had to state that I am not one of those people! And maybe we should talk more and you can get to know me a little better! For the most part people seem to like me, unless I say something they do not like!
    04-22-09 09:54 AM
    Oh I know I know, but I had to state that I am not one of those people! And maybe we should talk more and you can get to know me a little better! For the most part people seem to like me, unless I say something they do not like!
    OK, I get along with everyone, almost, haha

04-22-09 10:01 AM
    OK, I get along with everyone, almost, haha

Same here, so I'm sure we will get along rather well!
    04-22-09 10:16 AM
    I think that ThinkAMP is going to try and reach a 1000 posts today! I doubt its going to happy, but a girl can try!
    04-22-09 10:17 AM
    glad to know people think so highly of that that they dont even have anything to say!
    she's cool cuz she finds time to visit cb in between her busy schedule
    04-22-09 10:27 AM
    again....amber is MINE
    the end
    04-22-09 10:38 AM
    Not a lot of people who don't venture often into OT will know Amber. I spend my time about 70/30 - 70 helping people and 30 in OT. Amber is young, aggressive and doesn't yet have much patience.

Pk, you did touch on post count, it is a double edge sword. Some do think a high post count gives them special privileges or that they are better than others - legends in their own minds. At the same time, a high post count means someone has spent a lot of time helping others (or being a search nazi - another subject altogether). But most of us with over a thousand posts (arbitrary cut off) have spent a lot of their time helping new blackberry users - the point of the site. So I think a goal of staying under a 1000 posts is not a good thing because it means one isn't participating in the site the way it was designed.

Ex,

I do agree with you for the most part, but a good forum is the sum of all it's parts, and OT is a big part of this forum too. It's where we let our hair down, and joke around with each other (more so than in other parts). Generally speaking you are right the whole point is members helping members, BUT we need a good OT section too, and a good OT section needs a class clown too. BBW has help plenty of folks too in the rest of the Forum, and I think ultimately he will fail in his quest, BUT I thought it worthy of note and discussion. Maybe folks will try to talk him out of it, in his thread? Anyways just food for thought.
    04-22-09 10:52 AM
    Hi Ambz-long time no see chickie!! *waves to you* your alright in my book!

04-22-09 10:55 AM
    I like Amber. I think she's funny. Always speaks her mind and has a ridiculous time doing so.

Oh, and I like when she and Skull play fight.
    04-22-09 11:17 AM
    Gotta drop by and say hello to Amber, in her own thread...
    04-22-09 11:34 AM
    Hi Ambz-long time no see chickie!! *waves to you* your alright in my book!

It has been forever! I hope you are doing good and hope the kiddies are good too! *waves frantically* And thanks!
    04-22-09 11:34 AM
    I like Amber. I think she's funny. Always speaks her mind and has a ridiculous time doing so.

Oh, and I like when she and Skull play fight.
    Thanks S7ar, lots of people like that I speak my mind around here it seems!
    Yea Skully and I are back to being friends now after our little fight.

Gotta drop by and say hello to Amber, in her own thread...
    Hey PI thanks!
    04-22-09 11:36 AM
    Ahh, the little fights stir the blood and spices things up. Folks that agree 100% of the time would be as exciting as watching cheese rot.

04-22-09 11:53 AM
    Pk, I love OT! When I first joined, I posted here a lot because I was most comfortable here. I count BBW as a good friend, I'm always at his bar. The only reason I posted that thing about post count was to say I personally look beyond it to see the person behind it. It's important and not important at the same time. Haha, and it's taking me forever to get from 1500 to 5000, haha.

04-22-09 12:05 PM
    Ahh, the little fights stir the blood and spices things up. Folks that agree 100% of the time would be as exciting as watching cheese rot.

Now that just sounds like tons-o-fun!
    I think I might just have to do that!
    04-22-09 12:16 PM
    It has been forever! I hope you are doing good and hope the kiddies are good too! *waves frantically* And thanks!
    they all are ty!!! and hope your doing good as well too!!!*waving back atcha!*
    04-22-09 12:18 PM
    they all are ty!!! and hope your doing good as well too!!!*waving back atcha!*
    yep doing good, working, payin billz, and parting sometimes.
    well i hope to see you around more!!
    04-22-09 12:20 PM
    yep doing good, working, payin billz, and parting sometimes.
    well i hope to see you around more!!
    yea-il be in and out around, here and there!! lol
    04-22-09 12:22 PM
    Shameless plug.....*Tsk Tsk*
    04-22-09 12:23 PM
    yea-il be in and out around, here and there!! lol
    kay good! don't be a flippin stranger!
    04-22-09 12:23 PM
    Shameless plug.....*Tsk Tsk*
    What?!?! You got something you wanna say?
    04-22-09 12:25 PM
    kay good! don't be a flippin stranger!
    YES 'MAME!!!! *goes into salute* LOL
    04-22-09 12:25 PM
450 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD