What's your opinion? Some like them and some think it's bad. At least in Germany it's a lower class or artist people thing. In Spain it's a lot more common to have one. What's your opinion and how is it seen where you live?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 12:49 PM
    This can go from innocent to ugly in a heartbeat.
    FrankIAm and anon(5061193) like this.
    03-24-14 12:59 PM
    Here in the US it has become a lot more exceptionable in most walks of life. I don't have any but think some are done tastefully, others not so much.
    03-27-14 11:21 AM
    I think if done right some tats look nice.
    03-27-14 11:38 AM
    People with tattoo are so much fun to see naked *thought*

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 11:39 AM
    I have 3 so far so I don't see the issue in them. I do, however, wonder why some people came to the conclusion on some of the tattoos they have in thinking yes that's exactly what I want and it's some off the wall weird thing, at least to me.
    BoldAlways likes this.
    03-27-14 11:42 AM
    While they've become more acceptable in the US, the is still a stigma attached to them and always will be. In Corporate America they need to be covered if not downright kept secretive depending on the amount. I have a Bachelors, 2 Masters, and a Ph.D and work for one the 5 largest companies in the the US in mid-level executive role at 33 years old. That said, with respect to TATTOOS: I have 2 full sleeves, my entire chest from from the ribs up and my back from the middle up. But you see, I wear a business suit everyday so they are all covered. It's funny, I go to Starbucks for coffee during the week and it's "What can I get you sir?" cause I'm in my suit...yet on the weekends after the gym and you can see my arms I'm treated totally different.

Bottomline is if you are going to get tattoos just know how they will potentially affect you in all facets of your life.

Attachment 258827

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    bob_tn, Danow11, ronfc and 3 others like this.
    03-27-14 03:01 PM
    Well said Rosco,

Also, word of advice to anyone getting a tattoo, don't go and pick something off the wall in a tattoo shop!!!

Come up with your own idea, nothing worse than a generic!!! **** hurts, make it mean something or at least worth your while!

All mine are easily concealed, should I have the need/desire to.

Posted via CB10
    anon6040766 likes this.
    03-27-14 06:17 PM
    I've got two and I'm considering more...
    03-27-14 06:47 PM
    I've got two and I'm considering more...
    Do it...get under someone's needle!

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    03-27-14 07:49 PM
    Don't like them at all.

BB Proud
    03-27-14 07:53 PM
    Not interested in getting one (yet as I'm 16 lol), but if they are done right, they can be pretty cool on other people!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 07:55 PM
    Do it...get under someone's needle!

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    When the time is right :-)

My wife paid for my first one, on my left shoulder. It's the bull from the classic cartoon "Bully for Bugs", when he's sharpening his horns on the grindstone. Got that one over 15 years ago.

I'd been looking for the right dragon for what seemed like forever (I was born in a Dragon year), and found a fantastic tribal-style design that I had put on the back of my right calf a couple of years ago...

Thinking about something for my right shoulder... maybe some kind of tribal design that I can incorporate my wife and kids' initials in. And I MIGHT get one of my favorite sayings inscribed up the inside of one of my forearms.
    03-27-14 08:03 PM
    I don't necessary like tattoos (as I don't have them) but I don't think it's bad, as long as it will not become a hindrance to your life, for example, applying for a job. Here, men (or women) with tattoos (esp. those with artistic designs like dragons and such) can be looked upon as an aggressive person, rebellious, a rockstar, or a gangster; the common stereotypes.
    03-28-14 04:12 PM
    The important thing is do YOU like tattoos on a woman?
    04-07-14 02:40 AM
    I think it's down the the person, I myself are covered, 2 sleeves incl hands & fingers, my neck, back, chest etc

Nothing up as long as they don't effect your everyday life & job prospects

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 03:23 AM
    I'm gonna join in saying so long as it doesn't cause hindrance. I love my knuckle tattoos but hate all the attention they get from day to day.

Posted without the help of AutoCorrect. Q10, 10.2.1.2174
    04-07-14 08:24 AM
    Don't have any, but I have no issues with them, or with people that have them.
    04-07-14 02:34 PM
    Here what I think about it.

Posted from my new toy Z30.
    04-07-14 02:37 PM
    What do you think about tattoos?-images.jpg

Posted from my new toy Z30.
    04-07-14 02:37 PM
    While they've become more acceptable in the US, the is still a stigma attached to them and always will be. In Corporate America they need to be covered if not downright kept secretive depending on the amount. I have a Bachelors, 2 Masters, and a Ph.D and work for one the 5 largest companies in the the US in mid-level executive role at 33 years old. That said, with respect to TATTOOS: I have 2 full sleeves, my entire chest from from the ribs up and my back from the middle up. But you see, I wear a business suit everyday so they are all covered. It's funny, I go to Starbucks for coffee during the week and it's "What can I get you sir?" cause I'm in my suit...yet on the weekends after the gym and you can see my arms I'm treated totally different.

Bottomline is if you are going to get tattoos just know how they will potentially affect you in all facets of your life.

Attachment 258827

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly

Perfectly said... There is a stigma attached and that is just the reality of life....If I interviewed someone with a full sleeve, he wouldn't have a chance!!
    04-07-14 02:40 PM
    I don't like them. But I don't judge others who have them. Some of the nicest, most amazing people I know have tattoos.
    04-07-14 03:05 PM