12-17-08 09:40 PM
41 12
tools
    BB - Emails, BB Messenger, Aim, SMS, Viigo, this site, must I go on.

CB - Learning everything I can and helping others.
    06-26-08 10:07 PM
    On my phone I love to text message...I just love the qwerty keyboard, it's so easy to use. On CB.com I love to search the forums and learn something new about my Berry i may not have known as well as look for cool wallpapers.
    07-10-08 09:11 PM
    On the bb I like to txt and surf the web play games see what the diffrent mailing list will send me to brighten my day (there is some good stuff I get) on cb I like to read the diffrent threads and try to help others

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 01:13 AM
    posting browsing info gathering meeting somewhat cool ppl
    07-11-08 10:31 PM
    Learning...........it's all about the knowledge first albeit the social aspect is a close second.........

As Ray Kroc used to say - "YOU ARE EITHER GREEN AND GROWING OR RIPE AND ROTTING."

HE was a smart mofo..........
    07-12-08 11:35 AM
    BB: checking mail, texting, playing uno...everything.

CB: rigntones, wallpapers, themes and forums. Mostly sending links to my friends on how to do stuff with their new Curves. Spreading some CB love!!!
    07-12-08 06:33 PM
    I originaly got my Curve because of the keypad, the ability to sync with outlook, and because AT&T didn't have any Nokias (except the N-75 which I already owned and LOVED!). I had every intention of canceling my internet plan after my rebate came in; but I soon realized that I needed it to survive. After the first week I wondered how I ever lived without it. Seriously there's not one thing I dislike about it!

On crackberry.com I love reading various posts on ways to improve my Curve.

Last edited by ItnStln511; 07-12-08 at 07:45 PM.
    07-12-08 07:42 PM
    bb: maps, superpages, moodio, myspace, checking email at work
    cb: themes, ringtones, wallpapers, social stuff
    09-01-08 03:14 AM
    bb: been addicted for nearly a year now...still learning something new almost every day...of course the usual suspects...email...web...txt...but trying out new apps is what I like doing the most...
    cb: staying up on whats going on w\my addiction. I learn more about release dates here than i do at work and i work in the industry...
    Last edited by dionsb; 09-02-08 at 05:30 PM. Reason: updating
    09-02-08 05:25 PM
    BB: FaceBook (is this difference between the young pups and us old folgies? They do MySpace and we do FaceBook), love being able to switch to the WiFi network in my house, and being able to download an Audible client that works great! (you can download audo books over the air!)

CB: All the great people
    09-03-08 08:14 AM
    I'm so addicted to the web and texting but my friend and I are writing a book so the memo note app is my fav. Whenever I'm inspired to write anything I just whip out the BB and get all my thoughts down and don't have to be stuck in front of the PC for hours.

11-09-08 09:48 AM
    Bb messenger, texting, emailing, web, medianet, games, viigo, cb fourms, pinstack fourms all of it I sleep with my bold

11-10-08 01:02 AM
    instant messenger with beejive, yahoo... texting, CB of course Viigo... email, web surfing, dont even use my comp any more... do everything on my trusty little bb..
    11-12-08 04:55 PM
    bbm, texting and cb forums!!
    12-09-08 05:45 AM
    BB - texting, facebook, calender, viigo, bmm, yahoo, surfing
    CB - learning about my BB, still looking for that perfect theme

12-15-08 04:46 PM
    BB= text, yahoo, bbm, checking emails and calender
    CB=looking for fun forums and knowing that there are people that have the same issue as me lol.
    12-17-08 09:40 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD