I'm not sure laughter is horrible, but herpes... Now that's a biiiotch.
    07-27-09 06:34 PM
    Doctors said I had a case of crabs, but I could only find 23...
    07-27-09 06:35 PM
    not sure if i posted this one:

AWW MR FIREMAN! Even tho I think I seen this one? Your still cute lol.
    I needed a picture for a laugh.... So........yeah...... I'm not proud, but it worked....

You are welcome BJ and BJ!

(Odd. But they both have the same nickname for two completely different reasons!!!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bwhahahahahaa.!!! Wow jef, I hope you didnt eat it afterwards *pukes in mouth*
    07-27-09 11:29 PM
    Lmao!!! You all are crazy.
    07-28-09 12:06 AM
    Like a police light hitting a mirror.
    Hahaha. For sure.

07-28-09 05:30 AM
    here is smooth vs. the curly for comparison. **** its all big....1 2 is right. And by all means......give it to us! Distract me from staring at S7ar!

Damn. You are a stunner. I still love you although you only have eyes for S7ar now.

07-28-09 05:32 AM
    OK, another video that reminds me of Mavis, prolly because of our warped sense of humor... This was linked from Wolfie's song of the day...

PS It actually is pretty much work safe. The title is about as bad as it gets....
    07-28-09 09:39 AM
    Damn. You are a stunner. I still love you although you only have eyes for S7ar now.

Aww thanks CBK *blush*. I find you equally as dashing and love you right back Yes, he is my unicorn.....*le sigh*

OK, another video that reminds me of Mavis, prolly because of our warped sense of humor... This was linked from Wolfie's song of the day...

PS It actually is pretty much work safe. The title is about as bad as it gets....
    Jef........first, nice meatstache above Second, um......I havent made up my mind (upon reading the title of the link) if I should be flattered or afraid haha. I havent clicked on it....is it that SNL Digital Short?
    07-28-09 10:48 AM

Nice.....I probably would've been banned for posting that.
    07-28-09 10:50 AM
    Aww thanks CBK *blush*. I find you equally as dashing and love you right back Yes, he is my unicorn.....*le sigh*

You are quite welcome my dear. lmao @ unicorn and "le sigh."
    07-28-09 10:51 AM
    "Unicorn"?!?! Hmm... Not sure how to take that.
    07-28-09 10:53 AM
    "Unicorn"?!?! Hmm... Not sure how to take that.
    You know...the one creature that a girl longs to be be whisked away on?

Either that, or you have a horn growing out of your forehead and a long white tail.
    07-28-09 10:57 AM
    Sweeeeet. I'll take the first option.
    07-28-09 10:59 AM
    hey i like your new sig s7ar.

ya friggin copycat!
    07-28-09 11:05 AM
    You know...the one creature that a girl longs to be be whisked away on?
    Exactly! And I would like to add:

"Ctesias represents the unicorn as being extraordinarily swift of foot, untamable and almost impossible to capture. He could be captured only by unfair means, and his single horn was said to neutralize poison"

Well, disregard the poison neutralizing horn thing
    07-28-09 11:06 AM

"Ctesias represents the unicorn as being extraordinarily swift of foot, untamable and almost impossible to capture. He could be captured only by unfair means, and his single horn was said to neutralize poison"

i would be syked about poison neutralizing powers. you may never use it but it'll be nice if you ever need to.

back on topic- are there special saddles just for unicorns? or can you only ride bare-back?
    07-28-09 11:10 AM

ya friggin copycat!
    Yeah, I figured I needed a disclaimer. Luckily, deRusett provided a great one.
    07-28-09 11:13 AM

I could add something about the horn being a phallic symbol, but, it is too early for such things. At any rate, another hilarious post by the Hilarious Post Queen of CB. Perhaps, I should make that into an acronym or something.
    07-28-09 11:14 AM

ya friggin copycat!
    That is a great sig for s7ar. I would have to second that.
    07-28-09 11:15 AM
    Yeah, I figured I needed a disclaimer. Luckily, deRusett provided a great one.
    you figured all by yourself did you?

sheesh!
    07-28-09 11:16 AM

Someone's ego isn't gonna be able to fit throught the door anymore. Lol

back on topic- are there special saddles just for unicorns? or can you only ride bare-back?
    It's pretty safe to say that Mavis would most likely ride that stallion bare-back like a crazed cowgirl, while screaming YEEEEE HAWWWW!!!

I could add something about the horn being a phallic symbol, but, it is too early for such things. At any rate, another hilarious post by the Hilarious Post Queen of CB. Perhaps, I should make that into an acronym or something.
    Hahahahahaha......just.....hahahahahahahaha!!!
    07-28-09 11:21 AM
    you figured all by yourself did you?

sheesh!
    Actually, your mom lended a hand.
    07-28-09 11:23 AM
    from now on, im taking all your posts literally!
    07-28-09 11:24 AM
    Burn! Nice one.
    07-28-09 11:25 AM
    I think a certain robot is a little jealous....Lol
    07-28-09 11:26 AM
2,520 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD