11-20-15 04:18 PM
2,520 ... 4142434445 ...
tools
    I don't understand, did I miss out on some super secret off topic discussion?

Whos right about what?
    07-23-09 10:42 AM
    I don't understand, did I miss out on some super secret off topic discussion?

Whos right about what?
    Well you're wrong.... That's the important thing...
    07-23-09 10:43 AM
    Oh lord, help us all if fat boy posts his pic!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 10:46 AM
    Oh lord, help us all if fat boy posts his pic!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The pic doesn't fit... "Image too large for CB servers... Try losing some weight" Lol.
    07-23-09 10:55 AM
    Unfortunately hun, I think you're wrong.
    Even more unfortunate hun, I think you're blind :P

Fighting me on this is an exercise in futility. I'm a pitbull
    07-23-09 10:56 AM
    What are you guys talking about??

Let me in on the CB gossip!
    07-23-09 10:57 AM

You're too young... Go play in PIN sharing
    07-23-09 11:00 AM

Prada, go back and read my quote I quoted of my quote from yesterday in the post where I quoted S7ars pic. *head spins* Does that even make sense?

S7ar is the object of my e-desire, which is really no secret to anyone.
    07-23-09 11:02 AM
    Awwww....

I guess I got demoted...

::sad day::
    07-23-09 11:04 AM
    That last part I don't agree with. There are several pathologies of the mind that involve rapid cycling of a persons emotions and mood. Bipolar Disorder is one of them. Saying a person has a choice in their moods, is akin to saying a person with diabetes can control their insulin levels.
    I hate to throw the word "normal" out there, so I won't, but adding bi-polar to the equation just completely changes what I was saying. Yes, I said everyone, maybe should have been "most everyone." I fully understand that diseases or alcohol or drugs can change it. But I stand by my statement that most people can wake up and choose what kind of day they are going to have, and if they wake up and say "today is gonna suck" then it most likely will...
    07-23-09 11:04 AM
    Okay, I can understand your point better now Jeff-

Just a common online miscommunication.
    07-23-09 11:06 AM
    ... if they wake up and say "today is gonna suck" then it most likely will...

agreed. i wake up with that mentality alot because my life sucks! it takes alot of willpower for me to alter my mood.

Okay, I can understand your point better now Jeff-

Just a common online miscommunication.
    no, you're just a d*ck prada! god, today is gonna SUCK!
    07-23-09 11:07 AM
    Prada, go back and read my quote I quoted of my quote from yesterday in the post where I quoted S7ars pic. *head spins* Does that even make sense?

S7ar is the object of my e-desire, which is really no secret to anyone.
    Ah, I see now.

Yes, from that pic s7ar looks like a looker haha
    07-23-09 11:10 AM
    no, you're just a d*ck prada! god, today is gonna SUCK!
    Well if I'm a d*** and today is gonna suck.

Then I should be one happy camper.
    07-23-09 11:11 AM
    If there's a reason it sucks, you have to change the reason. I understand that there are parts of life that will suck, but if your job or your marriage* keeps you from being happy, then change it.

*I'm not advocating divorce, but sometimes a marriage just fails. And there's no reason to be miserable 5 or 6 or 7 days a week just to keep your marriage working.
    07-23-09 11:13 AM
    Well if I'm a d*** and today is gonna suck.

Then I should be one happy camper.
    hahaha, man that slipped right by me.

If there's a reason it sucks, you have to change the reason. I understand that there are parts of life that will suck, but if your job or your marriage* keeps you from being happy, then change it.

*I'm not advocating divorce, but sometimes a marriage just fails. And there's no reason to be miserable 5 or 6 or 7 days a week just to keep your marriage working.
    i know and i try. like i said, it just takes alot of my willpower to make that change.

and im not married, i dont even have a girlfriend. i cant put up with anyone for more than about a month at a time before i just start to hate them (case in point i guess)
    i prefer to be by myself, i like my privacy.
    07-23-09 11:22 AM
    Ah, I see now.

Yes, from that pic s7ar looks like a looker haha
    +infinity on that.

Now folks will understand my plot to woo him into my e-web of lust and create magical e-babies that are a perfect combo of my humor, his looks and the ability to understand quantum thermodynamics and photon dynamics in the double slit experiment.

I had to google that sciency stuff, so thats where he comes in too.
    07-23-09 11:25 AM
    What about spider babies?
    07-23-09 11:26 AM
    what about your looks? all you contribute is humor?
    07-23-09 11:28 AM
    And what about me???

...*sniff*...

I thought that we had an unspoken understanding even though I never ever ever mentioned it to you Mavis... You were supposed to be my e-Lover and spend the rest of your days satisfying my every whim and ignoring all your desires and needs...

In my fantasy, you were perfectly OK with it... What happened???
    07-23-09 11:29 AM
    +infinity on that.

Now folks will understand my plot to woo him into my e-web of lust and create magical e-babies that are a perfect combo of my humor, his looks and the ability to understand quantum thermodynamics and photon dynamics in the double slit experiment.

I had to google that sciency stuff, so thats where he comes in too.
    Nah nah nah.

It'd be your humor, your looks, your amazingly awesome volumized hair + his ------------ etc.
    07-23-09 11:30 AM
    Nah nah nah.

It'd be your humor, your looks, your amazingly awesome volumized hair + his ------------ etc.
    I have to agree with Prada, Jen. I bring very little to the e-web o' lust. Except for my extreme devotion and adoration. Does that still account for something?
    07-23-09 11:34 AM
    It'd be your humor
    Dude. + 1,000,000,000 x Infinity
    07-23-09 11:35 AM
    I have to agree with Prada, Jen. I bring very little to the e-web o' lust. Except for my extreme devotion and adoration. Does that still account for something?
    Nah nah nah- you contribute too.

But I just wanted Missy Mavis to know she means more to me than humor.
    07-23-09 11:36 AM
    You bring EVERYTHING to the e-web o' lust. Without you its just a web
    07-23-09 11:47 AM
2,520 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD