Nah, I think amp just needed some cream with her coffee.
    Lmfao!!!

maybe you gave her an upset stomach... grody!
    Dude...I could own you right now, but I won't. Lol

"Why does everyone look angry? I always like to SMILE, it takes away a little bit of negativity from this world!"

Pardon me while I go barf...
    I made an angry face because some chick was complaining about it earlier. I'm actually a very positive person.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 07-23-09 at 02:13 PM.
    07-23-09 02:08 PM
    "oh hey!" you sound so nonchalant, like you havent been thinking about those pictures all day.
    Hmmmm.

The world may never know!
    07-23-09 02:09 PM
    This is why I don't smile...

Because I look even scarier when I do. Lol
    07-23-09 02:15 PM
    Oh man. That's. A. Bit. Creepy.
    07-23-09 02:16 PM
    This is why I don't smile...

Because I look even scarier when I do. Lol
    i honestly hope thats not really your smile because i just laughed very hard.
    07-23-09 02:21 PM
    Oh hey POE, when are we going to see those pics... Huh?
    It wouldn't be fair to the one million plus members of CB to shut down the site.
    07-23-09 02:29 PM
    I was exaggerating a little in that pic, but I've been told that I do look a little bit sadistic when I smile and I can look a little intimidating at times. I don't try to....it's just how my face operates I guess. I've tried to train myself to not look like a knife weilding maniac when I'm happy, but it doesn't seem to be working. Lol
    07-23-09 02:34 PM
    Hey Gobot...you really should think about re-sizing those pics before you post em'. I'm just sayin'....
    07-23-09 02:36 PM
    It wouldn't be fair to the one million plus members of CB to shut down the site.
    Excuses excuses... Tsk Tsk.
    07-23-09 02:58 PM
    Hey Gobot...you really should think about re-sizing those pics before you post em'. I'm just sayin'....
    yeah im stupid. i never think about it because photobucket resizes them for their display and i just *click, click, click* away without paying any attention.

i will next time tho sir *cowering in fear*
    07-23-09 03:02 PM
    yeah im stupid. i never think about it because photobucket resizes them for their display and i just *click, click, click* away without paying any attention.

i will next time tho sir *cowering in fear*

*smacks Gobot upside the head with a metal spatula*
    07-23-09 03:09 PM
    ow.

10 characters! wee!
    07-23-09 03:22 PM

This is me MAD.
    Kinda reminds me of a pouty french movie star or something.
    *French accent* you ave been mean to me. I weel not share my bon bons and croissants weeth yew. No sex eezair!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 04:44 PM
    [dreamily]Hi Mavis. How are you???[/dreamily]
    your code didnt work jef, that text looks BORING!
    Yeah, and it chased Mavis away too...

I just can't compete with the panty-wetting studs...

07-23-09 04:55 PM
    "get In My Belly!"
    That would be Fat *******, from the 2nd Austin Powers movie. ?The Spy Who Shagged Me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 05:00 PM
    haha, yeah me neither.
    07-23-09 05:01 PM
    I was exaggerating a little in that pic, but I've been told that I do look a little bit sadistic when I smile and I can look a little intimidating at times. I don't try to....it's just how my face operates I guess. I've tried to train myself to not look like a knife weilding maniac when I'm happy, but it doesn't seem to be working. Lol
    I kinda like it....
    07-23-09 05:04 PM

This is me MAD.
    It's pretty safe to say that this girl is one of the cutest this site has ever seen.
    07-23-09 05:07 PM
    my poor innocent ears ...
    does this bib make me look fat?
    07-23-09 05:55 PM
    Well, I have come to accept the fact that cameras absolutely love some people, and they absolutely hate some people, and I also have come to accept I'm one of the hated ones
    07-23-09 05:56 PM
    Well, I have come to accept the fact that cameras absolutely love some people, and they absolutely hate some people, and I also have come to accept I'm one of the hated ones
    I don't think cameras have any bias whatsoever. It's the fact that only 5% of the population (and I'm being generous) is of the "good looking" variety.

The rest are classified as "eh"* or "bleh"*.

*Note: these are not scientific units of measurement.
    07-23-09 06:07 PM
    I don't think cameras have any bias whatsoever. It's the fact that only 5% of the population (and I'm being generous) is of the "good looking" variety.
    Naa, I blame the guy who took my senior pictures.... made me look sofa king we todd ed
    07-23-09 06:10 PM
    Yeah, and it chased Mavis away too...

I just can't compete with the panty-wetting studs...

oh Jef you know I think you are the cats pajamas. Plus you are like the male version of myself. I might one day post a post-workout pic. Prepare for the audible record scratch!
    07-23-09 06:30 PM
    You really want to stop hearts, Jen? (in a good way) Post full body pictures.
    07-23-09 06:34 PM
    You really want to stop hearts, Jen? (in a good way) Post full body pictures.
    Shhhhh...

Geez Steven I only showed you because you said I was special I guess Mom was right afterall......
    07-23-09 07:05 PM
2,520 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD