I hate you guys! lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 09:09 AM
    some people don't choose to be angry!
    agreed and very true. half the time im boiling with anger and most of that time is while driving.
    07-23-09 09:11 AM
    I hate you guys! lol

Oh hush! You love me and you know it!!
    You have to love me I have your soul!
    07-23-09 09:13 AM
    Since I have no soul then I have no feelings so I really don't know how I feel!

07-23-09 09:15 AM
    DAMMIT I HAVE YOU SOUL SO I SAY YOU LOVE ME! RWARRRRRRRRR! mahahahahahahahahah!
    07-23-09 09:16 AM
    How much to buy my soul back? I have some sort of feeling that I don't like not having feelings. Lol, if that makes any sense...

07-23-09 09:28 AM
    the combination of words and avatar is terrifying.
    07-23-09 09:28 AM
    i try not to look mad in my pics...ill take a better lookin one later
    07-23-09 09:29 AM
    i try not to look mad in my pics...ill take a better lookin one later
    Yes! I want to see Chad the Happy Firefighter
    07-23-09 09:31 AM
    How much to buy my soul back? I have some sort of feeling that I don't like not having feelings. Lol, if that makes any sense...

It's going to cost you a pretty penny since I like to munch on your soul for a midnight snack. MUAHAHA!
    07-23-09 09:47 AM
    Name your price and I'll get on it. Even if I will be without some pieces of my soul!

07-23-09 09:50 AM
    Chad the Happy Firefighter- today's special guest on Blue's Clues!
    07-23-09 09:55 AM
    some people don't choose to be angry!
    agreed and very true. half the time im boiling with anger and most of that time is while driving.
    First off, I'll say BS. It's always a choice. Now, I'll clarify and say it's always a choice to show your anger or remain angry. Yes, you will get angry from time to time, it's how you deal with it that matters. I'm a firm believer in having a choice on your mood. Believe me, I'm not perfect when it comes to my mood, but if you are in a fowl mood and you don't want to change it, it's not gonna happen quickly...

SHUT. UP. YOU!
    *scowls*

You're sexy when your.........

OK, let's just go with...

You're sexy!

The times I could think of that you weren't were rather disturbing... So we won't go there... Think of our earlier convo, and take it down hill from there...
    07-23-09 10:06 AM
    Name your price and I'll get on it. Even if I will be without some pieces of my soul!

Sorry but I'm not putting your soul back on the market...right now it is my favorite midnight snack and it always fills my belly and gets me right back to sleep.
    07-23-09 10:11 AM
    "get In My Belly!"
    07-23-09 10:17 AM

You're sexy when your.........

OK, let's just go with...

You're sexy!

The times I could think of that you weren't were rather disturbing... So we won't go there... Think of our earlier convo, and take it down hill from there...
    Nah, I'm definitely more hot-ghetto-mess smexy
    07-23-09 10:23 AM
    First off, I'll say BS. It's always a choice. Now, I'll clarify and say it's always a choice to show your anger or remain angry. Yes, you will get angry from time to time, it's how you deal with it that matters. I'm a firm believer in having a choice on your mood. Believe me, I'm not perfect when it comes to my mood, but if you are in a fowl mood and you don't want to change it, it's not gonna happen quickly...
    first off, you probably shouldnt start with "I'll say BS." i personally am not offended but i can see how some might be.
    and i agree that sometimes it can be a choice, i might even go as far as most times. i deal with my anger the same way i have since i was a kid and i manage it just fine. but sometimes i cant control my emotions. im not dangerous or anything, dont get the wrong idea!
    i just get so angry at all these stupid people when im driving or watching tv (just 2 examples of my biggest peevs) and i dont understand how people can be so ignorant (of their surroundings in the case of driving, of the real world in the case of tv) sometimes it makes me sick. but, in an attempt to lower my stress and avoid a major aneurism (sp?), i take a deep breath and slowly start to calm down. it just takes some time to get back to normal.
    point is, the anger is there. it is up to you to control it but it may surface when you least expect it.
    sorry to go so far off-topic. i guess this should go in woody's new thread.
    07-23-09 10:24 AM
    It's always a choice.

Not always...

Now, I'll clarify and say it's always a choice to show your anger or remain angry.

I agree, yes.

Yes, you will get angry from time to time, it's how you deal with it that matters.

Agreed again.

I'm a firm believer in having a choice on your mood.
    That last part I don't agree with. There are several pathologies of the mind that involve rapid cycling of a persons emotions and mood. Bipolar Disorder is one of them. Saying a person has a choice in their moods, is akin to saying a person with diabetes can control their insulin levels.
    07-23-09 10:25 AM
    It's too early to post a current picture, so here's one from a couple of months ago.

07-23-09 10:35 AM
    Where the heck is Bob?????????????????????????????

07-23-09 10:37 AM
    Geez fellas.......its like sausage-wrapped-sausage all up in here.

Honestly I think its a So-Cal water thing. S7ar Scr3am is a pants-dropper too. They must just breed em cute out there
    It's too early to post a current picture, so here's one from a couple of months ago.

Was I right? or was I right?

*sits back and enjoys being right*
    07-23-09 10:39 AM
    you were right.
    07-23-09 10:40 AM
    Was I right? or was I right?

*sits back and enjoys being right*
    Unfortunately hun, I think you're wrong.
    07-23-09 10:40 AM
    So right...

07-23-09 10:41 AM
    chad the happy firefighter.... haha, ill post a pic when i get home, i cant stand work right now
    07-23-09 10:42 AM
2,520 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD