lol sippin 2 much damn haterade last night or sumthing lol
    he needs to smoke a pack and holla back
    04-08-08 10:04 AM
    WOWW dude woke up on the wrong side of bed or something man? Some people like nice things in life. 22's dont look bad on an suv its there personal taste what they wanna put on it. 22 has nuthing really to do with gas.

actually, the oversized rims are heavier than the stock rims. so the overall rotating mass is increased & causes more strain on the driveline, decreasing your gas mileage.

having that said, that's not gunna stop me from getting the 20'' R/T rims i want. my wallet does a good enuff job at that LOL
    04-08-08 10:20 AM
    Guess I am the only one on here with a 99 Ford Taurus, lol. Looking to upgrade to a Honda Odysey since I am a family man and got to get the kids screams as far back as possible, lol.
    04-08-08 10:27 AM
    yea i kno larger wheels play a role in gas but it is nothing major its a small thing
    04-08-08 10:29 AM
    Guess I am the only one on here with a 99 Ford Taurus, lol. Looking to upgrade to a Honda Odysey since I am a family man and got to get the kids screams as far back as possible, lol.
    LOL. Understood.
    04-08-08 10:40 AM
    Wow - interesting...

Its funny to know my wheels sparked such a discussion....on how much of a waste they are - HOWEVER .....its the guys who are asking me about the size and if its mine....go figure....

He probably rides Heelys to work...LOL!!!!
    04-08-08 12:08 PM
    i love to change my wheels rather than pinner stock wheels had to upgrade my 16's to 19's would put 20's on my clk but they wouldnt look right. 22's are all gravy on and suv. changing the wheels can make you car look so much nicer if you do it right...
    04-08-08 12:12 PM
    STOCK

AFTER CHANGING WHEELS AND LOWERED

it just gives a ride a meaner look
    04-08-08 12:16 PM
    Nice Ride....would blend right in here in Germany! Its amazing watching bimmers and MB's on the autobahn doing at least 100 mph or more!!

Thats the downside of driving a large SUV on 22's - too dangerous to attempt that type of speed. Fastest I've taken my '05 Tahoe was 95 mph on autobahn and yet was still not going fast enough!!
    04-08-08 12:23 PM
    yea fastest i got to go was 110 i think i couldnt even tell i was going that fast i swear it seemed like i was going 55. man 55 is the speed limit thats wack out here. oh yea i did that with my suspended license for 1 year so i was sorta freakin out.
    04-08-08 12:26 PM

I can definitely relate to the younguns....just can't do the minivan thing....I've heard they are the greatest...good luck!!
    04-08-08 12:29 PM
    yea fastest i got to go was 110 i think i couldnt even tell i was going that fast i swear it seemed like i was going 55. man 55 is the speed limit thats wack out here. oh yea i did that with my suspended license for 1 year so i was sorta freakin out.
    Hmmm....definitely not good...
    Too bad - the autobahn has NO SPEED LIMIT!!
    04-08-08 12:30 PM
    dam i wish i could drive without a speed limit id get to my destination so quick lots of accidents prolly happen tho. IMMA GOOD DRIVER
    04-08-08 12:37 PM
    Actually accidents here are less common than people think. Due to the fact that Germany has very very strict laws that govern their roadways. Such as it is illegal to pass on the right (and don't get caught doing it)!

However when there are accidents the people involved usually don't survive due to the high rate of speed.
    04-08-08 12:42 PM
    yea thats true, and all the cars out there are mainly manual they dont make 2 many cars out here manual especially benz just boring automatic
    04-08-08 12:44 PM
    Yep that is true, the majority of German Spec cars are manual and are also designed to drive at constant high rates of speed unlike american cars.

I guess its just something to watch as they speed by, don't blink or you'll miss it!!
    04-08-08 12:52 PM
    haha yea Benz's are quick especially amg's thats next for me people think there real slow old people cars out here but they dont know theres a beast in those engines
    04-08-08 01:00 PM
    I just bought a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder...not my dreamcar but it has a third row seat...for all my kids...and I NEED that. I also have a silver 2002 Mini Cooper S. Love that car!!
    04-11-08 09:09 PM
    2004 Infinity G35
    2004 Mercedes C 240

G35 is for sale cuz i want a range rover its got 45000 on it

04-12-08 04:39 AM
    here u go flairbrtndr3

found it for ya
    04-16-08 07:15 PM
    HA! fellow motorheds> Great thread!

I like the mud n getting down n dirty

I ride a Jeep
    03 Grand Cherokee Larado, 4.0 I6
    2in Rockcrawler lift, 255/75

I love it!
    Ill do more mods once my expen$ive payments over with!

peace, love n hair grease
    04-16-08 07:27 PM
    Its funny to see all the jokers on this board claiming they have Mercedes and beamers. And if you do, good purchase there bucko! I live in the land of Mercedes
    /Cadillacs/Aston Martins and 755's and it is nothing more than a social status and showing people that CARS of all things makes you "happy".

Better yet, its funny to me that people actually want 22's on their car. Not only does it look ridiculous, but its a waste of gas!

This off topic discussion is funny. Its more like a sword fight.

Keep bashing a guy that drives a civic... cause they have a bigger sword but a smaller horse...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i agree mostly, i do think its funny hearing people talk about cars like it s a status symbol(i like the people on here that talk lots of **** about their cars but have no pics of them lol) but in my case my mercedes isnt a status symbol its because i like the smooth ride and comfort of it, and for speed i drive my g35 but neither one have anything to do with status they are both just for different uses.
    04-16-08 10:30 PM
    here u go flairbrtndr3

found it for ya
    haha thanks man i searched all over the place and couldnt find it i guess i was being ********
    04-16-08 10:31 PM
    yo i got pics of my benz if u wanna see em ill get em up man just wait
    04-16-08 10:35 PM
    08 Nissan Altima

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-08 10:44 PM
321 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD