View Poll Results: What CB rank rank are you?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll

4 4.00%
  • User

18 18.00%
  • Abuser

31 31.00%
  • Addict

14 14.00%
  • Master

8 8.00%
  • Genius

12 12.00%
  • Genius of Genius(personall)

10 10.00%
  • (ex) MOD

3 3.00%
    I'm ranked as "newbie" but just because I signed up... never really posted and then forgot about the site...

I suppose I could change that very quickly - but I should focus on more important things... my PhD at university for example...
    Permanent head Damage?
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-06-13 11:06 AM
    I'm ranked as "newbie" but just because I signed up... never really posted and then forgot about the site...

I suppose I could change that very quickly - but I should focus on more important things... my PhD at university for example...
    Personal hygiene Disorder?
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-06-13 11:06 AM
    Crackberry.com is one of the few sites I check every single day, even on Sunday.
    BergerKing and axllebeer like this.
    03-06-13 11:10 AM
    @middbrew

No, started with computational fluid dynamics, but my problem has now driven me into the computational chemistry camp.
    03-06-13 01:23 PM
    @middbrew

No, started with computational fluid dynamics, but my problem has now driven me into the computational chemistry camp.
    Ahh, he's just having a little fun with the letters, as I did. We'd probably understand that as well as Chinese algebra.
    03-06-13 01:29 PM
    Ahh, he's just having a little fun with the letters, as I did. We'd probably understand that as well as Chinese algebra.
    ??? What letters?

PhD? That's how that "degree" is called. "Philosophical Doctor" ...
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-06-13 01:54 PM
    ??? What letters?

PhD? That's how that "degree" is called. "Philosophical Doctor" ...
    Right. But the old joke goes, When asked about the degrees on his wall, a gentleman informs his questioner of what his degrees stand for. Everyone knows what B.S. is, but he says M.S. is More of Same, and PhD means Piled higher and Deeper.
    middbrew likes this.
    03-06-13 10:42 PM
    Not a joke I know.
    And not necessarily a joke in good taste either. Plus I have to focus on my PhD I haven't gotten it yet. 1.5 years to go, according to the original time scale that is.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 02:55 AM
    I wouldn't say its in bad taste either.

Its not racist, sexist or making fun of people. But imo, how a person responds to a joke tells you a lot about their person.

via Tapatalk
    03-08-13 06:59 PM
    Have to post here to see my panel.

Apparently, CB Genius.
    03-08-13 07:58 PM
    I wouldn't say its in bad taste either.

Its not racist, sexist or making fun of people. But imo, how a person responds to a joke tells you a lot about their person.

via Tapatalk
    There is such a thing as a sense of humor. I'd rather be able to laugh rather than be so uptight I could summon dogs if I broke wind. Just a quirk I have, keeps my stress level minimal.
    03-08-13 10:04 PM
    Not a joke I know.
    And not necessarily a joke in good taste either. Plus I have to focus on my PhD I haven't gotten it yet. 1.5 years to go, according to the original time scale that is.

Posted via CB10

03-08-13 10:09 PM
    A Pic for the Addicts, Users, and Abusers.......
    That is just great. Twitter worthy.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-13 01:23 AM
    I thought PhD was " pimpin hoes Degree"

Posted via a toaster.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-13 04:55 AM
    Pizza hut Driver?
    Pop has dough?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-13 10:34 AM
    @middbrew

Very cool. Good luck with your PhD. I too had spent quite a number of years (7 to be exact) pursuing a PhD. Ran out of funds and was left with just my masters and a lot of Doctoral credits. So I know how hard it is to get to the end.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-13 02:50 PM
    Not a joke I know.

Posted via CB10
    I have a lot of friends who now have a PhD, my wife is ABD with hers. Everyone I know thinks that's a funny joke.
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-13 02:52 PM
    Have to post here to see my panel.

Apparently, CB Genius.
    Apparently, and nice post!
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-13 02:54 PM
    Very cool. Good luck with your PhD. I too had spent quite a number of years (7 to be exact) pursuing a PhD. Ran out of funds and was left with just my masters and a lot of Doctoral credits. So I know how hard it is to get to the end.
    Thanks. The time target in the UK is 3 years. I'm 1.5 years into it - ideally 1.5 more years, money is there for 2 more years and it must be submitted within 2.5 years (4 years total time max).

I hope you can use what you have - maybe for another PhD? Would that be an option?

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-13-13 05:26 PM
    I'm a fairly experienced "Abuser". I'm like Mr. Ed - I only speak when I have something to say.
    03-16-13 09:34 PM
    Thanks. The time target in the UK is 3 years. I'm 1.5 years into it - ideally 1.5 more years, money is there for 2 more years and it must be submitted within 2.5 years (4 years total time max).

I hope you can use what you have - maybe for another PhD? Would that be an option?

Posted via CB10
    I do a little statistic and program evaluation consulting on the side but with the economy it's hard to find work or start your own business in the field. If I had the money I would finish the PhD I started. I started another business that is totally unrelated to my degrees and it's doing well so I don't think I will go back to school.
    03-16-13 10:07 PM
    I'm

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 10:15 PM
    I'll be getting my posts up now thanks to this app!

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    03-16-13 10:16 PM
    Crackberry.com is one of the few sites I check every single day, even on Sunday.
    Same here! Multiple times a day. Only site ever I have made my homepage as opposed to having a search engine as a home page.
    BergerKing and axllebeer like this.
    04-01-13 04:28 PM
    Yep agreed. Everytime I get a new device, I test it to see how well it will render the CB site. When I've been busy for a while and finally get some free time, the 1st thing I do is catch up on what I've missed on CrackBerry.
    04-02-13 02:11 PM
132 ... 3456