I basically use my 8310 to keep organized at work and use my 8900 to keep my personal life organized.
    Good thing. I always say to keep your personal life and work/school life seperate from each other.
    03-01-09 09:31 PM
    Motor finance, I hardly ever use my work laptop anymore all done on my Bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 12:39 AM
    Chef / Cook
    i saved my recipes and doing some order by email with my BB
    03-02-09 12:54 AM
    government employee because we never really do any work.
    03-02-09 01:06 AM
    I just started my own errand/concierge/personal assistant service. I can get requests from my clients via email, phone, or text and response and handle quickly.
    03-02-09 01:30 AM
    I'm a college student and am a dispatcher for family business need my bb to email n contact diff board of ed managers

03-02-09 03:39 AM
    I'm a Front Office Manager for a hotel chain.
    03-02-09 03:51 AM
    I'm a pizza delivery girl. The maps app helps a lot... But I guess that's the only thing I use for work. Oh and I use Facebook and the interweb when it's slow. X]
    03-02-09 04:12 AM
    I own a historical restoration co. lets me stay in touch with employees and clients. also am sr vice pres of a non profit use it there also way to many e mails to wait untill the end of day when I'm back at my office.
    03-02-09 06:06 AM
    I am an Safety/Claims Investigator for Simplex Grinnel. I am a former Treo user which was a fantastic phone by the way, it I need a smart phone to process on scene photos, emails, hospital documents, emails, recorded statements, process legal documents, emails and I usually get quite a few emails in the field. Loved the Palm, but I was wanting more entertainment qualities for downtime and long flights.
    Last edited by jbdale; 04-01-09 at 11:44 AM.
    03-02-09 06:14 AM
    I work in the healthcare field for a hospital based flight service. More emails a day than you can shake a stick at. Myposition does not warrant me getting a BB from the hospital but they support my phone with the Novell service we use.
    03-02-09 06:20 AM
    I am a Realtor - I would be lost without my phone, coordinator, dictionary, document holder, photographer, my life.
    03-02-09 07:29 AM
    I'm in IT, and unfortunately...I had to make a choice. My department would pay for my phone(and were not willing to spring for a BB), or they'd pay for my cable internet at home. So since I was on a family plan anyway, I chose to let them pay for my internet at home, and I bought my own BB. I still use it a bit for work, but mostly just calls and calendar. I access my work email from my company issued laptop, and I keep all my personal stuff on my BB. Works out well, but I wish my department wasn't so cheap, then I'd probably have a BB for work, AND my own BB for personal use!!!!
    03-02-09 08:11 AM
    Thats got to be fun with two BB...lol...Do you carry the personal one at work also or do they tell you to keep it in the car?
    hey sorry i didn't respond to you earlier in this post. I didn't realize anyone had asked a question. But yes, I carry both. However, there are some locations I have to leave my personal BB in my car because it does have a camera.
    03-02-09 09:07 AM
    I am finishing my journalism degree in May and plan to go into political journalism. I use my BB for email, email, and some play but I expect emails to rise even more once I'm working.
    03-02-09 03:27 PM
    TPA Insurance - Telecommuter
    03-02-09 04:11 PM
    TPA Insurance - Telecommuter

LOL, your my bread and butter!
    03-02-09 05:15 PM
    I'm a Software Engineer working for a company that makes products for Oil and Natural Gas drilling and processing. We make everything from temperature and pressure meters to computers that do flow calculations. We operate all over the world in a lot of remote locations. When you are on a job site you might be miles away from civilization but with my BB I can still access my email.

03-02-09 06:01 PM
    I work in a very small business- Maine lobster dealer/retailer.
    I'm the bookkeeper, office manager, shipping manager, customer service, tech support- webpage, phones, internet/network..
    (I finally got permission to switch servers and rebuild the website! whoo!)

and I have kids, family, appointments, tasks.. life.. to keep track of...

email is the biggest reason, but everything my BB can do is why I have it- not only for work, but it's also my nifty lil toy.

I had a treo (for about 4 months) before I went to the 8320- no comparison..

technically, I'm self-employed, so my equipment purchase and service is an allowable expense at tax time.
    03-02-09 06:12 PM
    I'm the no-good lawyer who spends more time reading CB than his cases

03-04-09 10:28 AM
    IT manager...I use it to boss my help desk people around
    03-04-09 10:36 AM
    I am a dispatcher, Tech Support, Lead CSR & all around Mr. Goto for my office. I work in Security & I have to constantly reference materials & try to stay organized. I have to say that life without my BB was crazy, now it is still crazy, but I can stay on top of things now, and I don't worry about forgetting about things anymore.
    03-04-09 12:59 PM
    Portfolio Manager. I manage money for people, institutions, and
    foundations. My Q is getting old....gonna get a Storm.

03-04-09 01:21 PM
    Director of Safety for electrical construction. Getting my e-mails are vital.
    03-04-09 01:28 PM
    Another Domestic Engineer here. My BB is invaluable for keeping school appointments, meetings, and doctor's appointments straight. Not to mention that I communicate with my kid's teachers often by email and I can always get right back to them.
    03-04-09 01:44 PM
625 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD