03-07-11 09:52 AM
625 ... 1314151617 ...
    music producer....over a 1000 emails a day. and im always moving
    05-27-09 03:45 PM
    Self employed plumber, my 'berry is my life! Gotta love Orange Maps all hail sat nav!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 04:10 PM
    Self employed plumber, my 'berry is my life! Gotta love Orange Maps all hail sat nav!

Does the Sat nav work even if you dont have service?
    05-28-09 07:22 AM
    I'm in the US military and a mother of 3. I get a military discount from AT&T. Plus I can send all the pics of my kids to my family ASAP! And the Blackberry Messenger keeps in contact with my boss and my friends!!!
    05-28-09 02:29 PM
    Unemployeed. It is still just as useful as when I had my normal job, Architectural Designer. Easy to send resumes through email with the included word program, and very useful with scheduling. Also, recently divorced so its a VERY impressive dating tool!!!
    05-28-09 08:26 PM
    Student at Georgia Southern University....dont "NEED" the blackberry but i do get a lot of email so its very helpful in that sense...plus my Bold has PowerPoint, Word, and Excel which comes in handy all too much :-)....
    05-28-09 08:34 PM
    Hardware design and manage IT group.
    05-28-09 09:11 PM
    Full time paramedic. Looking at maybe working part time at a local Verizon store.
    05-28-09 09:45 PM
    I work in Air Cargo sales...

I get about 200 emails a day. To me directly. Probably another 150 from some email group I'm in that I need to sort through and see if its mine or I need to follow up on.

If I didn't have a BB I would *die*!!
    05-29-09 10:30 PM
    Pharmacy Health Care /IT
    05-30-09 03:49 PM
    Im a full time student and not working right now so dont really need my bb. But Im toy freak and love playing around w my bold.
    05-30-09 04:03 PM
    Portrait artist. I don't need it, but I do love it.

05-30-09 08:06 PM
    I'm a Branch Manager, the DST Lead, and the ERV Coordinator for my chapter of the American Red Cross. I own my BB, but I find it extremely helpful for my work in Disaster Services, both as a paid staff member as well as a volunteer. Btw Hi! emscapt47!! I switched devices and lost you as a BBM contact. PIN is 3079E867

05-31-09 11:34 AM
    ok lets keep it going....Any docs here?
    06-01-09 07:19 PM
    Independent Contract Courier specializing in Air Cargo...........e-mail job info and such with customers; check airline flight schedules for shipping and receiving packages; gps for out of the way delivery locations; synced music for listening when I'm out of phone service area on deliveries; photograph packages that arrive damaged so I don't bear responsibility for damage; I can videograph the actual walking path from the parking lot to various locations in large facilities (like an Intel, hospital or college campus) and send the video to other couriers so they can see exactly where they are going if it is their first time on site, or, for my future reference; watch HULU, play games or such when I might be delayed at a location waiting; safely store airline account numbers, shippers user ID's and other sensitive information; keep track of important dates for valued customers, clients and associates so I can appear as if I remember the bosses anniversary and such; electronically store my vehicle registration/insurance information so I have it but a thief won't should they steal my car and then get pulled over; search updated yellow pages info on companies that might have moved or whatever since the last time I was there; on the side I'm a wanna be musician so on long drives when my mind wanders I can voice notate songs or song ideas...and there's one more thing but I can't remember off hand...oh yeah! Actually send and receive phone calls!
    My number one vendor supplies a free Moto to me for click to talk...I pay for the Bold and it's service but write it off as a business expense.
    Last edited by abominable69; 06-01-09 at 07:48 PM.
    06-01-09 07:40 PM
    i am in the cargo business...
    06-02-09 06:18 AM
    I'm a complacent career student. Web, email, sound recorder, etc.

06-02-09 07:26 AM
    Civil Engineering Technologist. Since I'm on a construction site all day, its perfect to keep in contact with office, clients, contractors, etc. The calendar is invaluable for all the scheduling of tests, etc. Plus, when I am just sitting in my truck, bored (like I am now!) I have hours of entertainment at my fingertips! I'm not sure how I got through a day without it.

06-02-09 10:44 AM
    Software engineer for a company that makes Network security products. We do a lot of business with DoD and large corporations. My little company doesn't pay for the BB at this point, but it is a huge help.

Plus keeping up with Daughter (who was just in Hawaii) is a plus. Kids definitely prefer the text messages.
    06-02-09 10:58 AM
    I am Chief Officer of Sitting At My Computer All Day.

Yes, that's my job
    06-02-09 01:19 PM
    I'm a musician. So getting emails on the go is essential as well as the calendar is prob the thing i use the most on my phone.

i just wish they would up how big of a file you can download onto your phone so i can listen to the songs people send me to learn lol
    06-02-09 01:48 PM
    There's more, but I didn't want to take up too much space! I'm surprised there aren't more large responses like mine...this Bold is in my hands 12+ hours a day doing something.

06-02-09 02:39 PM
    Event Planner here. My BB is essential in tracking flight changes, hotel requests that all come in emails.

Changes to the program are also updated on the spot as we receive them!
    06-02-09 11:37 PM
    Field Service Tech, gotta keep track of appointments and work-orders and cuz i love blackberry's
    06-02-09 11:44 PM
    Technically...gainfully unemployed...used to work at Chrysler HQ.

On the side, DJ, Web Designer and Glass Artist.

Oh yeah, and student.
    06-03-09 12:03 AM
625 ... 1314151617 ...