I sell them!

We are an independant B2B Dealer in the UK and we are also a RiM partner - 99% of our work is selling Blackberry on all 4 networks (our preference is Vodafone and T-Mobile).

We also have a Technical Development Team that write bespoke apps for customers (we have some RiM spnsored Case Studies if anyone is interested) as well as writing COTS pacakges (recently won two RiM and Industry awards) so I need a BlackBerry a) fr voice calls, b) for eamil c) for demo'ing Apps....

Currently using an 8900 and looking forward to the 3G version in two months time; best device in the world and i wouldnt be without it...

Osh
    06-09-09 04:45 AM
    I am a professional Boxer and currently ranked #4 in the world and I'm a personable and Humble but confident guy and I love speaking via email, bb msger, facebook, myspace I talk to everyone about anything so I pay extra to talk to my supporters of

Can't Stop, Won't Stop
    Team Gato Baby!!!
    "Not a saying but a movement"
    06-09-09 07:16 AM
    security ... just like having a bberry ...verizon lol
    06-09-09 09:34 PM
    Civil Engineer here. I am a Project Manager on roadway design projects. I travel a bit for work and my company pays for my unlimited data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 09:34 PM
    My girlfriend is a passion parties consultant and she keeps all of her customers information in her BB and she uses it for the sprint navigator. As for me, I just like having one, I dont really need it for work but I do use it for email and BB maps
    06-10-09 12:26 AM
    Independent Contract Courier specializing in Air Cargo...........e-mail job info and such with customers; check airline flight schedules for shipping and receiving packages; gps for out of the way delivery locations; synced music for listening when I'm out of phone service area on deliveries; photograph packages that arrive damaged so I don't bear responsibility for damage; I can videograph the actual walking path from the parking lot to various locations in large facilities (like an Intel, hospital or college campus) and send the video to other couriers so they can see exactly where they are going if it is their first time on site, or, for my future reference; watch HULU, play games or such when I might be delayed at a location waiting; safely store airline account numbers, shippers user ID's and other sensitive information; keep track of important dates for valued customers, clients and associates so I can appear as if I remember the bosses anniversary and such; electronically store my vehicle registration/insurance information so I have it but a thief won't should they steal my car and then get pulled over; search updated yellow pages info on companies that might have moved or whatever since the last time I was there; on the side I'm a wanna be musician so on long drives when my mind wanders I can voice notate songs or song ideas...and there's one more thing but I can't remember off hand...oh yeah! Actually send and receive phone calls!
    Didn't you already post this twice? hmmmmm
    06-10-09 07:25 AM
    Didn't you already post this twice? hmmmmm
    My bad...was trying to paste to a different thread.

Posted from my Bold till it's pried from my cold dead finhgers...
    06-10-09 06:05 PM
    Nightlife Industry - Las Vegas - VIP Host
    I used to have a company curve (att) and a personal curve (verizon), but when i changed companies, i had to give back the att curve. I use my phone all day long (receive a text, bbm, email or call almost every 2 mins). Almost everyone in my industry migrates to a full keypad bb with in 3 months due to the high volume of texting required.
    06-10-09 07:19 PM
    My side gig is being a freelance make up artist. I receive emails all the time about possible gigs and from my clients that I have already.
    06-11-09 08:14 PM
    Athletic Director- I use the radar on my bb all the time during games we are hosting when bad weather is coming. Also being able to have documents saved on my bb is indispensable!
    06-11-09 08:27 PM
    Photographer and Promoter. I bought a BB because I spend most of my day emailing clients, setting up appointments, meetings, and photoshoots.
    06-11-09 08:34 PM
    I am in Gaming. Again more emails than one should get.
    What type of Gaming field are you in? Like computer gaming or video gaming like Xbox and stuff?
    06-11-09 08:59 PM
    CEO of tiny drilling fluids company my dad owns.... ofcourse company pays for the BB ... dont know how i make the 125 employees under me do my work without the BB
    06-11-09 10:09 PM
    Media Sales. Not required but my life is easier because of my BB.
    06-11-09 10:19 PM
    Fifteen percent discount from working for sprint. New promotion however requires me to keep up with the onslaught of emails daily

06-12-09 06:23 PM
    Quality control for a telemarketing company. Must have for all the emails/quick responses for clients/managers etc...
    06-13-09 07:57 PM
    Corporate Pilot. Couldn't live without it.
    06-13-09 08:08 PM
    Sony - VAIO Division
    06-13-09 08:32 PM
    Web Designer.
    06-13-09 10:15 PM
    Stay at home mom...trust me it takes a lot to get me, 2 boys and my husband where we all need to be at the right time with only 1 vehicle as of now. My calendar is my best friend and without it I would truly be lost. And of course my husband AKA the boss lets me have a BB because I'm the best worker he has
    06-13-09 10:21 PM
    Materials Manager for an Aerospace Defense Contractor.
    Full support on work device and/or replacement/upgrade to new approved device when necessary. *yeah* sweet!
    06-13-09 10:51 PM
    Right now I'm just a full time college student. My bb helps me with remembering assignments, papers, projects...
    06-13-09 11:42 PM
    Full time machinest, full time student, full time news junkie, full time crackberry addict. All the full timers cause the addiction

06-19-09 10:46 PM
    Right now I'm just a full time college student. My bb helps me with remembering assignments, papers, projects...
    lol mine doesnt
    more of a distraction in class
    06-19-09 11:10 PM
    Corporate Pilot. Couldn't live without it.
    My lifelong dream ... I want to be a commercial airliner pilot .. flying all those A380s and 777s ...

But for now i'm an engineering student at mcmaster university .. my bb helps me with EVERYTHING .. from the occasional calculator use to the extensive texting and social networking .. oh, and i use it to take notes in class once in a while (the only productive thing hehe)
    06-19-09 11:11 PM
625 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD