05-03-10 10:48 PM
31 12
tools
    Well duh obviously because were BB owners, but who referred you to Crackberry or how did you find the site? Me, well I was referred to by a vzw rep when I got my 9530 on release day. Funny though, other reps were doing the same and telling new BB owners to the site. Huh, vzw sending some mad publicity to CB. How about you? Did you find it by accident? And how long did you browse before finally joining Crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 12:25 PM
    Registered user on TreoCentral, WMExperts, and PreCentral. So when it came time to research BB, this was the first place I thought of.
    04-02-10 04:54 PM
    I was doing some research and googled
    Blackberry information
    and this was one of the sites I came across, I found 2 or 3 people early on that were very knowledgeable and funny, and kinda got hooked,
    04-02-10 05:25 PM
    Looking for an informative BB site. CB came up on a search. The name was good. The site had what I needed. The addiction was near instant.

04-02-10 05:27 PM
    My Blackberry was messing up, so I found this website through Google where thousands upon thousands of people had problem with these silly toys
    04-02-10 05:43 PM
    I see dead people. One of them told me about it.
    04-02-10 05:43 PM
    Came across it when searching for blackberry things, and then got on pre central. From there just thought this would be best because it was associated with pre central so it must be good

04-02-10 05:46 PM
    I was looking to maximize what I could do with my Curve. I knew there had to be more, so I Googled BlackBerry sites, and of course, the first page for any search was CrackBerry . Studied and learned from people like Severe Deceit, 1 2Many, AG, PK, Chrisy520, exelant, Rachel 0179, and my Cyber-bro, BigBadWulf. I've made a number of friends, no real enemies, and I've had a lot of fun in the course.

04-02-10 05:55 PM
    Google. I had a problem and searched for a solution and CB was the first link listed.
    I came, registered and asked my question. Within 20 minutes Forums Moderator
    Chaz
    (he wasn't one at the time) walked be through the solution. I was
    very impressed with him, his patience and the info available on the site so I stayed.
    04-02-10 07:47 PM
    I have a friend who is a Network Administrator. He also is the BES administrator at his company. When I told him I got a BlackBerry, he gave me the link to crackberry.com.
    04-03-10 12:44 AM
    The voices in my head told me about it.

But seriously, I found CrackBerry through Google. I was trying to figure out how to do something on my BlackBerry and did a search. CrackBerry was the first link.

04-03-10 01:38 AM

But seriously, I found CrackBerry through Google. I was trying to figure out how to do something on my BlackBerry and did a search. CrackBerry was the first link.

same for me kasi lol
    04-03-10 01:59 AM
    I found it while I was searching for some crack. Thought they had some here. Didn't, but stayed anyway...

04-03-10 02:07 AM
    My mother actually was talking about her Blackberry as a Crackberry and thought that was quite funny, so I searched it on the web and come to find out, I found this place.
    04-03-10 02:23 AM
    My.... Youth pastor told me about it when I got my 8330.
    I tried for 3 days to upgrade to 5.0 OS...
    Little did I know I had an 8330m.
    D: I was devastated.

Then I found out I could actually help some people on this site.
    Which I love to do. So I stayed.

04-03-10 07:03 AM
    Google

Was looking to get a BB and wanted to find out about them.
    Last edited by wnm; 04-03-10 at 07:38 AM.
    04-03-10 07:34 AM

same for me kasi lol
    The voices, or...?
    04-03-10 08:20 AM
    When I first came across CB it was a google search on celebrities and their phones.

Back then, it was very popular to post pictures of celebs and their phones, and CB actually was very active with their celeb pics back then.

It was a weekly thing. Fridays, I believe.

Times have changed though.
    04-03-10 10:40 AM
    google search brought me here the people made me wanna stay.
    04-03-10 12:45 PM
    Who cares what celebrities use..... This is not CB-TMZ

04-03-10 12:55 PM
    The voices, or...?
    I was just about to ask the same thing, but I see you beat me to it.

04-03-10 01:16 PM
    I was off to find the wizard and CB just happened to be a stop on the yellow brick road.

I was looking for a case for my 8830 world edition and came across this site. I never came back until all the speculation on BBs first touch screen phone. Since my Storm1 I have not left.

04-03-10 01:26 PM
    Who cares what celebrities use..... This is not CB-TMZ

Congrats on being literate! You're right! This isn't CB-TMZ, just plain ol' CB!

Good job!

You asked a question, I gave an answer.
    04-03-10 02:14 PM
    Congrats on being literate! You're right! This isn't CB-TMZ, just plain ol' CB!

Good job!

You asked a question, I gave an answer.
    Again, apologies prada. ;-). It wasn't a good morning for me today. I hope you had a good morning today

04-03-10 02:30 PM
    Ben Kenobi told me I had to go to CB to learn...or was I looking for ringtones

04-03-10 03:01 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD