Since BB10 has been out and how nicely set up blackberry world looks now with movies, music and apps. I would really like to see a form of blackberry device that functions like Apple TV. BlackBerry has its movie library and music that I believe is on par with Apple, so why not develop some sort of BBTV to compete with apple and android.

Most people that I know who are Apple are all into the iEverything. I would love to ditch my Appletv TV and just go all Blackberry. I'd then be more willing to rent and buy more movies and download music as well.

What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 05:36 AM
    Yes...I know I can just connect my BlackBerry PlayBook or Z10 using the micro hdmi port but that to me is just more wires that I really don't want to deal with. Also since bridge doesn't really perform like it used to then why not develop an actual TV streaming device. I would be first in line to purchase one.

I have had a BlackBerry device for a while and the only thing I saw was the music gateway device that I think is very cool. If there is a TV device and I just missed it. Let me know....

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 05:47 AM
    Nope. Focus on phones. Distractions from that goal are not required right now, hence why they dropped BB10 on PB.
    07-04-13 08:00 AM
    Companies can do more then one project at a time. They do need to focus on the phones I give you that. But in the future I think a BBTV would be a very cool idea.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 11:25 AM
    Companies can do more then one project at a time. They do need to focus on the phones I give you that. But in the future I think a BBTV would be a very cool idea.

Posted via CB10
    Would be a cool idea but I think they have to focus on the smartphones and getting OS updates delivered in a timely manner TO ALL.... and developing a new phone that has MORE than an iPhone and Droid.
    07-04-13 11:52 AM
    They should start developing some more cash!

Lol

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-04-13 12:37 PM