Hi, I have a 400$ budget and I want to know what is the best HDTV I can get. I use my TV mostly for hardcore gaming and watching TV is something thats not THAT important but its still nice. I could use a link to a TV if you have one.
    Thank you!!
    04-11-10 06:51 AM
    Here's a place to look. There are some suggestions worth the time to read.

Looks like a 32" class is what you'll find in your price range.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-11-10 at 08:29 AM.
    04-11-10 07:34 AM
    I bought a 42 Dynex for 599 around a year ago- great tv for the price- I think they have smaller ones like 32 for a good price as well- also Vizio makes a great tv for the price
    04-11-10 07:57 AM
    Vizio makes great HDTVs for cheap.

04-11-10 09:15 AM
    True...I got a great Vizio from Sears at a closeout price.

04-11-10 09:34 AM
    Well I considered vizio and dynex but to tell you the truth I decided on a sharp lcd. It had sharp picture and bright colors. Plus the best feature is it has a light sensor that automatically adjusts the backlight according to light situation. So if you're watching TV late at night it lowers the brightness so it won't blind you. And when the sun hits it it makes the screen brighter to compensate for the extra light in the room. Vizio makes decent sets. Dynex eh.. Wasn't too pleased. But I'm my opinion vizios image quality is a bit blurry. Even though you want a budget set the very best is LG or Samsung with 120hertz refresh rate. It even looked better than the Sony sets and way cheaper. Even the salesman said that Sony had dropped the ball with their newer sets.

04-11-10 12:05 PM
    I'm very happy with my Vizio, and when I recently helped my Dad pick one out we went with an LG, which had THE best looking picture for the buck.
    04-11-10 01:03 PM
    Check out the Insignia brand at Best Buy. I'm normally a hardcore Samsung fanboy, but I bought a 26" Insignia LCD for our guest room abd it is really quite good. My only complaint is the sound quality, but that seems to be a problem with all TV's (to me anyway). I hooked mine up to some old PC speakers and it is great now. Nice picture, less than $300 and has a two year warranty.

04-11-10 01:35 PM
    I bought a 42 Dynex for 599 around a year ago- great tv for the price- I think they have smaller ones like 32 for a good price as well- also Vizio makes a great tv for the price
    I have a dynex tv also but it is 37 inch. I've had it for 2 years now great tv. Got it for 699 prices have gone down now though I should have waited lol. Yeah they do have a 32 inch dynex for really good price. My sister just got a sony 32 inch a lil bit ago and it was only 300$

04-11-10 06:26 PM
    I have a 52" Sony Bravia XBR5 LCD and cost me 2500 smacks, which in its class was actually priced accordingly, however I almost like my Westinghouse 37" LCD just as much and honestly looks as good if not better on HD channels than my Sony. I paid 750 for it about 3 years ago and not one iota of a problem besides a resolution line that if you switch vids goes away. They sell for even cheaper now I believe....much nicer than my cuz's Vizio she bought the same year.

04-13-10 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD