None whatsoever, and I intend to keep it that way
    01-26-09 03:04 PM
    it had to stay in my makeup bag one night at a boyfriends house.
    he hid it from me
    01-26-09 09:10 PM
    My friend had borrowed my Blackberry and lets just say he took a little tumble... Well a little scratches here and there. but its all good. No hatred needed!
    01-27-09 03:38 AM
    yooo, idk if this ever happened to anyone but yeah i dropped my first bb so many times that the scroll ball popped out =|
    01-31-09 02:53 AM
    i just dropped mine a few times.. no scratches cus i have a clear case on it.. my case is beat up.. and broke lol..
    02-01-09 10:16 AM
    My first Curve took a dive off a balcony @ a restaurant on the beach...needless to say that was it's final destination.
    02-01-09 10:27 AM
    aww thats sooo sad..
    02-01-09 10:39 AM
    just 2 days ago i dont knwo what happen but it flew out my hand and off the bed i jumped up so quick but aint nothing happened to it i was like omg lol im so careful with this phone and i have never been so careful with any other phone
    02-01-09 11:50 AM
    Girlfriend takes my curve, takes off battery cover , washes my phone at the sink, pushes every button imagineable, throws it against wall , and pours a whole fat tire ale on it . Survived with not a thing wrong . She said its indestructable. And gave me some good make up sex =]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 04:11 AM
    mine has a scratch on the screen..
    02-12-09 10:41 AM
    just 2 days ago i dont knwo what happen but it flew out my hand and off the bed i jumped up so quick but aint nothing happened to it i was like omg lol im so careful with this phone and i have never been so careful with any other phone
    Same thing happened to me! I was walking and it slipped out of my hand and I wasn't quick enough to catch it But thank god there was no damage. I haven't dropped it since.
    02-12-09 12:21 PM
    Ummm well Monday i jumped a fence and cracked the screen..... I never dropped it before that.
    02-12-09 05:53 PM
    so far..haven't had any major drops..i do have an unexplained ding on the side - i beleive my boyfriend tossed it when i wasn't looking when we were fighting (without the skin of course) besides that - i had my godson, which is about 3 now take it for just a few seconds and press every button on it..at which point i tackled him (to avoid him running off) and retrieved my bb..thats just how we show our love..lol.
    02-12-09 08:24 PM
    OK, this may not be alot compared to some stories, but it was a tramatic experience that ended well enough so thought I would post:

Was walking through a park one day, on the phone. Since it was the Curve, and its a large phone, I usually hold it with a death grip when talking because I'm afraid of dropping it.

Well, some kid came up behind me, on a bike... it was silent as heck... and tried to steal the phone out of my hand. He grabbed my hand more than anything, and knocked the phone out of my hand. I heard the phone hit the ground so I knew it wasn't stolen, and the kid of course turned around and rode off.. I never even saw a face.

I found my berry... it had bounced across the pavement and landed in the grass. The headphone jack was slightly bend, there were some dings in the rubber sides, but that was it; I didn't even lose the call LOL
    02-13-09 12:39 AM
    I bought my Pearl used and it had some decent wear on the battery cover and the chrome edges were a bit scratched up, I didn't care because I always had a silicone case on it. I dropped it in a bucket of mop water, expected it to be fried. I took it apart and took the blow dryer to it while talking to Verizon CS about getting a new one because I couldn't bear the thought of being without a BB. It ended up working after that. It suffered from numerous drops and bumps...still working.

I recently bought a Curve which had a flawless front but the back and siderails looked like they went through ****. The battery door had more than normal wear, looked like a dog was trying to eat it and that something had been smashed down on it. Again, I didn't care as I planned on changing the housing to a different color. Swapped the housing out to purple so all is good. It now has a BSE on it, no drops yet...

Storm has never been dropped or had to endure any abuse at all.
    02-15-09 01:44 AM
    Great thread.

My BB is still pristine - I'm VERY careful with it. Dropped it once, but nothing major.

My wife, OTOH, isn't so careful. She's dropped it numerous times, once fell down two flights of concrete stairs. Still worked fine.

Then, one evening, she had her BB sitting on the table beside the couch, when she accidentally knocked it off onto the floor. It fell on a rug which was on top of the hardwood floor, but wouldn't ya know it... it cracked the screen. Go figure.

She has an otterbox case now... we'll see how long that lasts.
    02-15-09 05:31 PM
    Had my first serious drop yesterday. My precious berry took a dive across a target parking lot. I was pissed! Several scratches on the back and sides. Luckily the sides and back are black, so the scratches don't look too bad. I guess it adds character.

02-18-09 08:06 PM
    My Bold fell in a bucket of water yesterday and was fully submerged for about a second and a half (the time it took me to take in what had happened in reach in to pull it out).
    I then dried took out the battery, dried it and left it without the battery or cover for about 24 hours. I seriously thought it was doomed and that if it wasn't completely dead it would definitely have some things wrong with it. Instead, I turned it on, crossed my fingers, and it works perfectly! I couldn't believe it... thank god too because I would have gone into a deep depression if something had happened to it.
    I think maybe it would have been damaged had it not been in one of those leather pocket holsters at the time it fell in the water, even though it did get wet, I'm almost sure that it would have been a lot worse without the holster.
    02-19-09 02:10 PM
    Girlfriend takes my curve, takes off battery cover , washes my phone at the sink, pushes every button imagineable, throws it against wall , and pours a whole fat tire ale on it . Survived with not a thing wrong . She said its indestructable. And gave me some good make up sex =]

OMG are you still together? Because, no offence, she seems a little crazy... I mean I would understand if she did maybe ONE of those things you mentioned, but ALL of them? That's pretty vengeful..
    02-19-09 02:18 PM
    i accidentally threw my 8830 out my sun roof at about 60 miles an hr (kinda hit an unexpected ramp wile running a stop sign) still running tho!
    02-19-09 10:01 PM
    ive also tossed it in the toilet a couple times lol
    02-19-09 10:03 PM
    I dropped mine in the sink while doing dishes. It was sitting on the counter by the sink, because its never out of my sites if possible, and it rang so I reached over to push the answer button and knocked it into the damn sink!!! I expected doom. I took battery out and let it air out for the night and when I turned it back on it worked perfectly!!! Although the battery doesn't stay charged as long, it works just the same!! Awesome!! I am so careful with it usually. I am so happy it works!!!!
    02-19-09 10:16 PM
    my storm only takes verbal abuse... that is only because 1/2 the time it is running like crap.........hahahaha
    02-22-09 11:53 AM
    I put mine in my back pocket during class. And the key board moves a little if you try it ;(

What s shame. And I have this thing were I'm so used to putting it on stand by when not using it. Ehh the mute button has some of that rubber coming off D;

03-14-09 03:26 PM
    I had a 7000 series and a commercial fisherman....that was the toughest device ever.
    not fishing anymore.....8900 looks tough in the unemployment line.
    03-14-09 04:19 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD