What an egomaniac he is......

I hope he goes to the JETS so we can boo him in Foxboro one more time this season.....
    11-02-10 11:11 AM
    Egomaniac? As a Vikings fan I think you're being too nice. I would give my view of him but don't want to get banned! He is now officially worst then TO.
    11-02-10 12:09 PM
    he has always been full of himself. i don't know how he managed to be so quiet & calm in NE for those years but i guess being around favre & his ego & favre's need for attention awoke something in moss. the bad thing is that since dan snyder loves to throw money at washed up and overrated players the next stop for the moss show will be in DC.....my poor skins. then they'll officially be the f0re-skins.
    11-02-10 12:35 PM
    and to think I have a NE Moss jersey...BUT I haven't rocked that sucker in years! Moss is a piece of work alrite! And Farve, well, personally, I think he suuuuuuuuux!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 12:46 PM
    We were at Dic k's Sporting Goods the other day getting a Brady jersey for my daughter for Halloween. They had all the Moss jerseys on a clearance rack. He would NEVER be brought back, btu it would be real funny from a merchandise perspective.

I am just going to love it if the Pats go far in the playoffs and Randy is stuck somewhere again going nowhere.
    11-02-10 01:07 PM