12-14-11 08:08 PM
32 12
tools

Hmmm, I wonder if she'll be posting here?
    09-05-11 10:45 AM
    I bet she got it for free too.
    09-05-11 10:52 AM
    I bet she got it for free too.
    Last I checked, she can afford whatever she wants. Something tells me that she likes to text and email...Just a hunch!
    09-05-11 10:59 AM
    See...AT&T lost kim kardashian....epic loss ha
    09-05-11 11:16 AM
    Yup, she loves her BB!
    09-05-11 11:18 AM
    i need to follow Kim Kardashian.
    09-05-11 11:20 AM
    While she did most likely get it for free, I am sure she could have really gotten her pick of devices. She has been a BB fan, IIRC, from way back... when she was making home videos with Brandy's little brother.

She clearly loves BB.
    09-05-11 11:22 AM
    HD video recording hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    GADA likes this.
    09-05-11 11:25 AM
    Its not unusual when celebs gets sponsored with devices, clothing etc as its good PR for RIM and the different brands that hands her or whoever freebies As it just attracts more customers, so all in all, GOOD marketing
    09-05-11 11:32 AM
    Anyone have her PIN? LOL!!!
    GADA likes this.
    09-05-11 01:05 PM
    For the record folks, I'm willing to provide her with personal tech support if she runs into problems.
    09-05-11 01:13 PM
    Cool Blackberry, Cool chick.......I haven't a clue why she is famous though ???

Any idea's Crackberry'ers ?
    09-05-11 02:18 PM
    Cool Blackberry, Cool chick.......I haven't a clue why she is famous though ???

Any idea's Crackberry'ers ?
    She makes movies (sort of) with siblings of old teenage R&B sweethearts. Her dad helped OJ. Her stepdad is a famous Olympian who loves plastic surgery. She used to be BFFs with Paris Hilton.

In other words, she is famous for being famous... and I am ashamed I know as much as I do.
    09-05-11 02:56 PM
    she has her own show called keeping up with the kardashians soo i guess thats why
    09-05-11 03:27 PM
    See...AT&T lost kim kardashian....epic loss ha
    they have been w tmo for a while

I work at tmo, we were warned in training not to fund famous people like the kardashian's account hahahaha

sad world
    09-05-11 03:42 PM
    Wbkm85 is right. Tmo pretty much sponsors the Kardashian clan, and have been doing so for years (since the days of Sidekicks. Didn't know till I googled it just now.
    09-05-11 04:16 PM
    kim kardashian this.kim kardashian that.kim kardashian this.kim kardashian that.you people have no lives seriously.kk is just a waste of time.she is no celebrity in my book.how many men has she slept with?so she is a nasty ****.i wouldn't even consider dating/marrying her when she was single,she is plain ugly.you wonder why tmobile does not get the praise and respect like verizon/at&t/sprint get.thats what sponsoring the kardashians gets you.true blood is more exciting then hear you folks on cb cheering on kk.or better yet,go watch the us open tennis and see what regular folks are up to.
    09-05-11 07:24 PM
    Are you 12 or 13? Just curious.
    09-05-11 07:27 PM
    Are you 12 or 13? Just curious.
    wow thats funny.but its none of your business of what my age is.everyone doesn't have to be the same like you who love the kardashians till death.im anti-kardashian.i have a right to choose whom i like and whom i don't.its my god given right in this country.usa stands out from the rest of the world because it gives its people the freedom of choice.one other note,if a lot of married men are salivating over kim kardashian,then im going to say your wives are right by divorcing you.its good im not like these men,my wife can count and trust me anytime.im not going to rant anymore.i will never side with the kardashians and thats my final decision.
    09-05-11 07:35 PM
    kim kardashian this.kim kardashian that.kim kardashian this.kim kardashian that.you people have no lives seriously.kk is just a waste of time.she is no celebrity in my book.how many men has she slept with?so she is a nasty ****.i wouldn't even consider dating/marrying her when she was single,she is plain ugly.you wonder why tmobile does not get the praise and respect like verizon/at&t/sprint get.thats what sponsoring the kardashians gets you.true blood is more exciting then hear you folks on cb cheering on kk.or better yet,go watch the us open tennis and see what regular folks are up to.
    Ray J? Is that you?
    09-05-11 07:53 PM
    i have a right to choose whom i like and whom i don't.its my god given right in this country.
    Could the same not be said for those who like "kk"?
    09-05-11 07:55 PM
    wow thats funny.but its none of your business of what my age is.everyone doesn't have to be the same like you who love the kardashians till death.im anti-kardashian.i have a right to choose whom i like and whom i don't.its my god given right in this country.usa stands out from the rest of the world because it gives its people the freedom of choice.one other note,if a lot of married men are salivating over kim kardashian,then im going to say your wives are right by divorcing you.its good im not like these men,my wife can count and trust me anytime.im not going to rant anymore.i will never side with the kardashians and thats my final decision.
    Without doubt, this is the quote of the year. May I use it in my siggie? I, for one, respect anyone who can stand for their principles and rise against the Kardashians!

Big ups to USA!!!
    09-05-11 07:58 PM
    Idc if she has the new bb! All I wanna know is whens the break up!! Lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 11:08 PM
    For what it's worth, Kim has been in several of our Celebrity Roundups, including this week's (where the image in the OP came from lol). http://crackberry.com/celebrity-blac...kly-roundup-38

She's had several BBs over the last few years, along with her sisters.
    09-05-11 11:17 PM
    Kim likes it black, or at least half black.
    Last edited by blue81to; 09-06-11 at 09:08 PM.
    09-06-11 09:05 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD