After my slight delay in posting i've decided that i'll be making a grand return to Crackberry's off topics section.

I really cannot post anything in the other sections as i am not using a RIM device now. I made the switch to Android, using a MyTouch3G running Android 2.1 w/ the nexus one icon overlay... basically i'm using cyanogen CM5... AMAZINGLY smooth OS, and with Swype it makes things super quick to type on.

as far as my mother in law from the last time i checked in she is doing well. They have her on a light dose of Chemo treatment just to help kill any cancer cells that still may be floating around. but they are just doing it as a "extra step" and they really aren't worried about anything.

so without further delay.... let the havok begin....

and thanks to @robkoogs for talking me in coming back.....
    07-07-10 08:44 AM
    I like Havoc...

It's been dead around here, I can only do so much alone.
    07-07-10 09:06 AM
    well your partner in crime has returned....
    07-07-10 09:12 AM
    But we're not up to full power still...

We're missing a few vital others...

They were lost in the Third Battle of Waterloo.
    07-07-10 09:14 AM
    if i were only here i could of helped..... my dear brothers and sisters RIP....
    07-07-10 09:32 AM
    Damn! After all the hard work and time I put in, trying to convince you not to come back.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    07-07-10 09:49 AM
    *Captains log - stardate 7:7:2010:10:53:10* The Neid has returned to the war front, bearing a new weapon, he calls "The Droid"
    07-07-10 09:55 AM
    *Captains log - stardate 7:7:2010:10:53:10* The Neid has returned to the war front, bearing a new weapon, he calls "The Droid"
    ha ha ha ha

the android has infused it self into my life
    07-07-10 10:01 AM
    Which Droid did you get?
    07-07-10 10:06 AM
    Which Droid did you get?
    HTC Magic running CM5 w/ swype
    07-07-10 12:37 PM
    Is it magical?

Does it glitter like a vampyre in the sun?
    07-07-10 01:00 PM
    Mr Mjeniderson,

Welcome back. Ummmm Android...
    07-07-10 01:02 PM
    Welcome back broheim!
    07-07-10 01:07 PM
    Is it magical?

Does it glitter like a vampyre in the sun?
    it is magical... it does all sorts of magical stuff...
    07-07-10 01:19 PM
    Welcome back broheim!
    Thank you kind sir....

when does Hockey season start up again?
    07-07-10 01:20 PM
    Mr Mjeniderson,

Welcome back. Ummmm Android...
    dude i know this is blackenberry forum, and i'll get beat up on but i am glad i made the switch...
    07-07-10 01:22 PM
    Thank you kind sir....

when does Hockey season start up again?
    Not soon enough! BUT the Flyers now have the best defense in all of hockey since they got O'Donnell & Maszaros. It was among the best BEFORE they added them, and they signed O'Donnell, so gave up nothing for him, and they traded a roll of hockey tape (a draft pick) Maszaros. Maszaros will be a great fit here and it should turn his career right around, and O'Donnell is the type of journeyman presence that Ian Lapierere was to the offense last year. Chris Pronger was the one who suggested that they sign O'Donnell, he was paired with him in Anaheim when they won the Cup in 07. I'm thinking rematch, except THIS year we win it!
    07-07-10 01:36 PM
    lol.... I'll admit it, i typically only watch college football... you know the real kind where men meet on the gridiron to battle for the pigskin.... but i do watch hockey from time to time... i might pick up Philly this year and try to get more involved.....

speaking of Football i'm following St. Louis this year with the pick up of Marty G., former Cincinnati Bearcat.
    07-07-10 01:40 PM
    dude i know this is blackenberry forum, and i'll get beat up on but i am glad i made the switch...
    Beat up for trying a different platform? Say it ain't so! Been waiting for the right one to come out myself.
    07-07-10 02:41 PM
    Beat up for trying a different platform? Say it ain't so! Been waiting for the right one to come out myself.
    I bought
    1) phone (pre rooted) + battery
    2) clear case
    3) body glove case
    4) extra battery
    5) extra digitizer
    6) extra back

all for 175..... and it works like a charm... the native wi-fi tether is AMAZING and the USB/BT tether.... i'll just say my SSID for my phone is "my andorid pw3d your ipad"
    07-07-10 03:16 PM
    Very true. You betrayed CrackBerry Kevin. GTFO!

Welcome back.
    07-07-10 09:46 PM
    Welcome back Mike!! Unless you forgot everything you know about BlackBerry you
    damn well better make an appearance in the tech Forums or I'll hunt you down
    07-08-10 11:56 AM
    Welcome back Mike!! Unless you forgot everything you know about BlackBerry you
    damn well better make an appearance in the tech Forums or I'll hunt you down
    LOL... i did learn alot over the years i had mine.... and no i didn't forget it... it's filed away in this steel safe of mine.... it's rusted shut and i lost the combo.... but it's in there i'm sure....
    07-08-10 12:54 PM
    Glad you came back, bro...
    07-08-10 12:55 PM
    Very true. You betrayed CrackBerry Kevin. GTFO!

Welcome back.
    i didn't betray kevin....if anything i betrayed Canada.....
    07-08-10 01:13 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD