Hey! Where the heck is Skully? He hasn't been around in two days! I miss him!

Time to lure him back...

lol
    I miss Skullapeno too! I haven't heard from him either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 02:45 AM
    I say, she does need work in that department

oops, was that out loud again....
    She just needs some time to warm up Along with a little on! lmao
    08-29-09 02:47 AM
    You sure seemed to be enjoying it at the time
    Yeah. Ever saw Harry Met Sally where she faked it? Deja vu for you? Now you know

08-29-09 02:48 AM
    Yeah. Ever saw Harry Met Sally where she faked it? Deja vu for you? Now you know

That is so not right
    08-29-09 02:50 AM
    Some crying is good for the soul and makes me feel better!

It actually made me laugh and cry! Great combo!
    Ugh! I hate crying and avoid it at all cost. It can make you feel better though. You needed it!

08-29-09 02:53 AM
    Here...need your paci? You can practice your sucking!
    Now why would I want to go and make more work for myself? Pffffft! If you act like you can't do it, then you don't have too! Just sayin'. Bwahahahaha!

08-29-09 02:58 AM
    I have to wake in 3hrs so everyone.
    08-29-09 03:02 AM
    I say, she does need work in that department

oops, was that out loud again....
    If your anatomy can stretch all the way to Va. then people need to be very afraid! LMAO! Now if needing work at sucking refers to my supreme uber awesomeness and that I need to work a little more at sucking as a person, I will think on it! LOL!

08-29-09 03:03 AM
    night ****** whos scared of me
    08-29-09 03:04 AM
    Ooohhh, work in what department? What has I missed?

Sorry, I had to go help a friend for a while. Trying to unwind to do a fade, now.

LMAO! You don't want to know! It's getting about fade time here as well! It has been a long day for all I believe!

08-29-09 03:08 AM
    Twisted! Sleep well! I will TTYS!

08-29-09 03:11 AM
    She just needs some time to warm up Along with a little on! lmao
    LMAO! I will need to keep me from cutting your arse tomorrow Cj! LOL!

08-29-09 03:15 AM
    That is so not right
    Does that make it center, or left, or far left? I don't understand! LOL!

08-29-09 03:21 AM
    Well! Time for me to head to bed too! Thanks again to everyone who came and played! I will see you all in a bit! Have fun!

08-29-09 03:35 AM
    Well! Time for me to head to bed too! Thanks again to everyone who came and played! I will see you all in a bit! Have fun!

night night
    08-29-09 03:40 AM
    night night
    Thanks Shi Party Of One. Be safe and careful this weekend. I hope your brother wins his game and he enjoys your visit as much as you will. Feel better Mirror! to you. I will miss you this weekend if I don't see you on here or bbm.

08-29-09 03:49 AM
    Thanks Shi Party Of One. Be safe and careful this weekend. I hope your brother wins his game and he enjoys your visit as much as you will. Feel better Mirror! to you. I will miss you this weekend if I don't see you on here or bbm.

I will try. Hopefully he does or I'll have to beat him up! You might if your awake when we are driving up there I'll get bored and be ready to get out of the car lol.
    08-29-09 03:53 AM
    Since I was supposed to be asleep by now... Ugh! Something kept tweaking my mind. Sooooo....

My helpful "Not be an Arsehole" tip of the day: When you are attempting to either tell someone something which you either believe is true or something that you don't like about them use tact. Tact is the ability to be able to tell someone to go to hades and have them looking forward to the trip.

Another tip: You are NOT free to say whatever you wish to anyone and get away with being an arsehole by starting off with "With all due respect" or finishing with "I am the only one in the world with enough dodgeballs to say it". These phrases do not lessen your arseholedness nor give you permission to do what you please.

Now. I can go to my slumber and sleep like the dead.

08-29-09 04:20 AM
    Since I was supposed to be asleep by now... Ugh! Something kept tweaking my mind. Sooooo....

My helpful "Not be an Arsehole" tip of the day: When you are attempting to either tell someone something which you either believe is true or something that you don't like about them use tact. Tact is the ability to be able to tell someone to go to hades and have them looking forward to the trip.

Another tip: You are NOT free to say whatever you wish to anyone and get away with being an arsehole by starting off with "With all due respect" or finishing with "I am the only one in the world with enough dodgeballs to say it". These phrases do not lessen your arseholedness nor give you permission to do what you please.

Now. I can go to my slumber and sleep like the dead.

ok..good night..
    08-29-09 04:22 AM
    I will try. Hopefully he does or I'll have to beat him up! You might if your awake when we are driving up there I'll get bored and be ready to get out of the car lol.
    Tell him that before the game. It may better the odds of winning! LOL! I will try you when I get up. Have a safe trip Shi! I will catch up with you at some point tomorrow I hope. Now. The final time... Shi Party Of One. I will TTYS!

08-29-09 04:24 AM
    Tell him that before the game. It may better the odds of winning! LOL! I will try you when I get up. Have a safe trip Shi! I will catch up with you at some point tomorrow I hope. Now. The final time... Shi Party Of One. I will TTYS!

lol. Thanks I will. Night!
    08-29-09 04:26 AM
    ok..good night..
    LOL! Real life drama. Had to vent so I could sleep. Sorry. I will fill you in on it later today. Extended family issues are enough to kill anyone. Ugh!

08-29-09 04:33 AM
    LOL! Real life drama. Had to vent so I could sleep. Sorry. I will fill you in on it later today. Extended family issues are enough to kill anyone. Ugh!

Yes family issues can be annoying.
    Now go to bed or you are grounded!!!!!
    08-29-09 04:35 AM
    Yes family issues can be annoying.
    Now go to bed or you are grounded!!!!!
    But Mooooooom! LOL! No rest for the wicked it seems. Are you well on your way to see your brother yet or just getting off work?

08-29-09 07:43 AM
    For Shi Party Of One! LOL!

08-29-09 08:08 AM
13,138 ... 404405406407408 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD