Hello there Kasi! Long time no see! How are you doing? Better? And I saw last week you were expecting a flip! How do you like that? My mom was thinging of going with the flip on her next upgrade!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm doing ok. Still dealing with some crap but I'll get through it. Yep, I got a Flip. I'm really liking it. I probably won't use it on a daily basis after I switch back to my Curve, since I prefer the full keyboard, but it is a great phone. I really like 4.6. I think they should at least give the 83XX series that OS.

Hi Kasi! going well here! How are you?
    I'm doing ok.
    08-19-09 11:43 PM
    It was actually BS saying those things about you and now he's just trying to place blame elsewhere.
    Shouldn't you be at the water park playing with all the other little kids? This thread is a little too mature for you Eric
    08-19-09 11:43 PM
    haha, im not gonna run around naked, unless if the females want me too haha
    08-19-09 11:44 PM
    If I thought shooting a few Rogers employees would result in them fixing all our problems... Believe me, Rogers would be a scary place to work
    I have been there! I understand! LOL! Easy BS! It will be ok!

I don't care what Kanga says about you, Carol. You're alright
    I am calling the to pray for you tomorrow! Ugh! LOL!

I am pretty amazing
    Yes BS! I stand in awe of your brilliance! Back to reality..........

08-19-09 11:47 PM
    I'm not sure what to call it. I'll have to think about that for a bit and get back to you
    You do that Twisted! LOL! I must know what it is called at any cost!

08-19-09 11:49 PM
    I have been there! I understand! LOL! Easy BS! It will be ok!

I am calling the to pray for you tomorrow! Ugh! LOL!

Yes BS! I stand in awe of your brilliance! Back to reality..........

I found this parking lot in London with hundreds of Rogers vans parked their overnight. No lie... It's packed. One day I'm going to sneak in and spray pain "BELL" on the sides of all the vans Or just slash all the tires... Maybe light some of them on fire.... I dunno
    08-19-09 11:50 PM
    It was actually BS saying those things about you and now he's just trying to place blame elsewhere.
    Most likely! Good thing I don't care what he says about me!
    08-19-09 11:51 PM
    I think you are correct Twisted! He is trying to deflect. LOL! Trying to make me suffer for his crimes! I say naught but loving things about Cj! She is my bff! LOL! You called him out!

08-19-09 11:54 PM
    I think you are correct Twisted! He is trying to deflect. LOL! Trying to make me suffer for his crimes! I say naught but loving things about Cj! She is my bff! LOL! You called him out!

Oh don't be modest Show Carol that impression you were doing of her earlier It was quite funny
    08-19-09 11:57 PM
    Most likely! Good thing I don't care what he says about me!
    Thats good that you don't care. I tell ya, he just never has a nice thing to say about you outside of this thread. Some things that I just can't repeat. lol

Don't worry Raven, I'm your supporter remember (presidential race and world domination). I won't let him soil your good name, specially with your bff.
    08-19-09 11:59 PM
    I'm doing ok. Still dealing with some crap but I'll get through it. Yep, I got a Flip. I'm really liking it. I probably won't use it on a daily basis after I switch back to my Curve, since I prefer the full keyboard, but it is a great phone. I really like 4.6. I think they should at least give the 83XX series that OS.
    I hope it passes for you. I will be sure to tell her about it. She doesn't use her curve as much as I use mine. So not having qwerty would not affect her like it would someone who typed on it a lot. LOL!

I tried texting on a friend's phone the other day with suretype and it just stumped me almost. LOL! It is hard to get used to it after you have gotten used to the full keyboard. I am not sure I could ever change it.

And I have heard a lot about 4.6! What are the differences? If they leave the old curves out like that they will have a lot of pi*sed off people!

08-20-09 12:01 AM
    Thats good that you don't care. I tell ya, he just never has a nice thing to say about you outside of this thread. Some things that I just can't repeat. lol

Don't worry Raven, I'm your supporter remember (presidential race and world domination). I won't let him soil your good name, specially with your bff.
    Oh BS... Who was there insulting Carol right along with me? You, me, and Chad were all taking part. Atleast I was the only one to try and stop your hate fest Because I'm a good guy
    08-20-09 12:02 AM
    haha, im not gonna run around naked, unless if the females want me too haha
    LOL! Yep! It would be a shame to disappoint the ladies Chadders. Just make sure you aren't in front of the police station when you do it! They will take you in and make you sit on those cold metal chairs with naught but your naked arse like they do on Cops! LMFAO! That would put a slight damper on your vacation for sure!

08-20-09 12:04 AM
    I found this parking lot in London with hundreds of Rogers vans parked their overnight. No lie... It's packed. One day I'm going to sneak in and spray pain "BELL" on the sides of all the vans Or just slash all the tires... Maybe light some of them on fire.... I dunno
    That is an awesome idea BS! LOL! Seriously though. I have wanted to do stuff like that to several businesses that act like they don't care about their customers. Never have..... but wanted to! Eye for an eye and all that good stuff! LOL!

08-20-09 12:09 AM
    That is an awesome idea BS! LOL! Seriously though. I have wanted to do stuff like that to several businesses that act like they don't care about their customers. Never have..... but wanted to! Eye for an eye and all that good stuff! LOL!

Yeah Or them causing me aggrevation for me causing them thousands of dollars in damage Sounds fair to me
    08-20-09 12:12 AM
    Oh don't be modest Show Carol that impression you were doing of her earlier It was quite funny
    8lb. 6oz. Tiny baby Jesu with His Golden Fleece Diapers is going to get you for lying BS! LMAO!

08-20-09 12:14 AM
    Carol! Where'd you go? Come out and play
    08-20-09 12:20 AM
    Thanks Twisted! I knew I could count on you! LOL! He musn't be allowed to soil Cj's name either! I will have to come up with a plan!

08-20-09 12:21 AM
    Yeah Or them causing me aggrevation for me causing them thousands of dollars in damage Sounds fair to me
    Sounds absolutely fair to me! I say Git-R-Done! LMAO! Matter of fact.........If I lived there I would come with you! We could really tear some ****e up! Bwahahahaha!

08-20-09 12:29 AM

Yes, it is good! Well, at least it's good to know you've got Raven's back. lol
    08-20-09 12:29 AM
    She is on her way BS! You know she can't resist torturing you and I can't resist watching! LOL!

08-20-09 12:31 AM
    Sounds absolutely fair to me! I say Git-R-Done! LMAO! Matter of fact.........If I lived there I would come with you! We could really tear some ****e up! Bwahahahaha!

Lol, not to worry Corupt and Cyber share my hobby
    08-20-09 12:31 AM
    Yes, it is good! Well, at least it's good to know you've got Raven's back. lol
    What are you thinking Cj? Twisted doesn't have your back as well? If he has mine than the BFF code says he has to have your's as well! I am sure he will not mind! He is rather benevolent.

08-20-09 12:33 AM
    road trip to canada!
    I'm right here, $hit-for-brains!
13,138 ... 334335336337338 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD